Join our server on Discord

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi!
That certanly explains something. *slight sarcasm*
If so...which ones you want them based on? The real Ami and Yumi or their animated versions?
Puffy Ami Yumi rock harder than anyone gives them credit for. They write great pop songs, the kind that leave Avril and all her clones beaten and skinned alive and crying for mercy in the gutter. They're just that good.
Call me back when music becomes an art form again.
Quote:Call me back when music becomes an art form again.
If you're looking for meaning in metal, you should forget the death and hair bands. Alternative metal bands are the only ones putting out good stuff nowadays, and only a small percentage of them. I think the next great album will be Disturbed's third or Audioslave's second, depending on who can finish faster. If you're willing to listen to hardcore punk, Rise Against probably has the most meaningful lyrics of any band I've ever heard.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I was more taliing about bands that experimented, like Pink Floyd. And some metal bands can sing a deep song. Iron Maiden has a few, along with Slayer.
Quote:I was more taliing about bands that experimented, like Pink Floyd. And some metal bands can sing a deep song. Iron Maiden has a few, along with Slayer.
Yeah right, I get it. You like three bands, and two of them are dead. Slayer is the only one still putting shit out, and they're wannabe death hair metal, which is why I made sure to exclude hair metal. I like enough bands to put over 3000 tracks on my Dell DJ, and I buy compilation CD's to try out new and independent bands. Pink Floyd might've had a few good concepts, but you're kidding yourself if you think death/hair lyrics have meaning. Music hasn't lost its art; you've lost touch with music.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You know him saying the phrase "experimented" kinda says something about him.
The Anti-Wisemon Wrote:Call me back when music becomes an art form again.

Call me when your favorite bands actually matter again.
...never thought this topic would have so many replies....