Join our server on Discord

I'm going to have a shot at a story!
(tell me what you think, oh and it's not a Digimon story, it's a Winx Club adventure/scene not seen on 4KidsTv/Cartoon Network Aus in Miguzi or even Channel 10.)

"Skyla joins the Winx Club for real!" (working name. BTW, it has a very erotic lesbian sex scene or two between me and Bloom before she leaves for Gardenia on Earth (set a little bit of time before "Senior Witches Go To Earth" aka "Bloom Gets Dragon Raped And Electric Booty Kicked Till She Almost Bleeds To Death On The Floor")

Sometime that night, (after I made a hardcore masturbation video for Darcy, I hope she likes it!), I'm back in my room, chatting with my super computer, Silky Mei. (Silky is the nickname of my one of my best lesbian friends on Earth. She lives in Bangkok.) Her computer voice is silky, just like her name.

Silky: (hello in 'Thai'), Skyla. How was it?
Me: Ms. Faragonda gave the Winx Club a good serve. As if Punishment 4-D wasn't enough, she zapped them with a 50% power reduction. (pause) Can I strip to my undies? Feels a little warm in there. (is sweating)
Silky: Okay. BTW, even though I'm a computer version of your best Thai friend, I love it when you're half nakey!
Me: Thanks. Anyway...I checked Alfean rules. Something about a "Three Strikes And You're OUT!" law. I have two options.
Silky: Darling?
Me: (thinks) I have a cover agent on the outside. She is an ex-KGB partner of mine. (I met her in my first year at Russian spy school on my first year. I was 12 at the time.) I think I can distract Faragonda by giving her a pacifying Astral Vision (I'll try to make her look as if the Winx were already expelled). The ex-KGB babe, posing as an Alfean security guard can wipe clean Bloom and friends disciplanary records and not leave a trace of her work. (I have mapped out all of Alfea and can show her the secret routes to the main computer core and stop the traps.)
Silky: Clever girl! BTW, no leotard?
Me: I'm worried about Bloom getting the arse. I remember Ms Faragonda still not trusting Bloom.
Silky: (silky thoughtful tone) Something about Earth faeries died a long time ago? That won't encourage more Earth girls to sign up.
Me: I want to help Bloom, but how? (sigh)
Silky: Let me see what I can do. Hmmm....(ping)...hang on, some email and one Astral Vision.
Me: Goody! BTW, who's giving me the vision?
Silky: It's from...(pause) hang on, here's Bloom. I'll go into power save mode, but I'll hang on to your emails and Astral Visions. Catch ya on the download, Princess Skyla! (beep)

*I see Bloom entering my room.*

Me: Hello Bloom! (hugs)
Bloom: Skyla. (passionately hugs and kisses me on the mouth.) I need you now more than ever! *I have Bloom straddle my sexy body and play with my brown long hair* Ms. F is gonna give me the arse and I don't know who else to turn to! Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! (cries)

(Darling...let me know what you think, even you, Mr. Unknown H (the h is for Havoline!)

PS. Can you look up the Thai word for 'hello'? Thanks!
Huh? What? Havoline? :? Uh... anyway *searchs* hello in thai (which as close as you're going to get) is sa-wat-dee.
I'm going to find a way to steer my fic, but I wanna choose a hot position for the near climax when Skyla (me) and Bloom have sex (before Bloom leaves for Earth).

I was gonna suggest 69, but I also want a hot sitting down tribadism erotic spiritual pose (I might wanna join my Winx with Bloom's and increse the pleasure!) with hot tongue kissing, licking behind the ear, and pausing to suck on boobs.
Bloom and I went to the kitchen. I got out a can of whipped cream. After Bloom and I had some pizza with extra cheese, she told me in 20 minutes why she had to go.

"Boy she really fucking hates Earther fairies, Bloom!" I said to her with as much venom in my tone of voice. "I wish I could stop her from punishing you."

"Skyla!" Bloom said. "Actually, maybe you'll might be right. I want you to do me a favour after I go home. Please...lead the Winx Club for me."

"Bloom..."
"I know I'm asking a lot...I know you have a secret crush on Darcy (even though she's our enemy)...but please...trust me.'
"Bloom...pleeeease....darlink...."
"Trust me, you hot big bosomed Winx bitch." (she said it in a flirty, yet saucy way and kissed me full in the mouth.)
"Oh Bloom...if you want me to lead the Winx Club...I will do as you wish." (frenches her back)

Bloom and I brush our teeth, then we strip nude. Bloom lies, with her legs spread.

"Come over here and fuck me, Skyla."

She said it in a hot erotic fiery tone.

I put down the can of whipped cream and lay on top of Bloom...licking her breasts, grinding my cunt for release against hers. Bloom moaned, then drew me in for another deepthroated kiss...wrapping her legs around me.
You're rushing it quite a lot.

Take more time with detail. Don't just leap into the sex scene, work on more backstory.
Mindez Wrote:You're rushing it quite a lot.

Take more time with detail. Don't just leap into the sex scene, work on more backstory.

Okay. BTW...I could use your help, too. Shall we write some outlines for the backstory?

Some to start me off:

1. Bloom and I have something in common: we're faeries from Earth!
2. I'm starting to get to grips with my princess side, while Bloom is still trying to get used to being a Princess of Sparks.
3. I'm also very good friends with Techna and Flora.
4. I really hate it when Ms Faragonda chews out Bloom (and you know what happens then. The rest of the Winx take the blame for a crime they didn't commit) I also threatened the "Boss Fairy" (my derogatory nickname for Faragonda) that "If you expel Princess Bloom from Alfea, Faragonda, I'll have Daphne burn you straight to hell!" or...I would see to it that Faragonda is replace by a new headmistress who has respect for Earth fairies. I once thought about murdering the Boss Fairy at one point (that might be true, before I went to Alfea, I was at a Russian Junior Spy School, I learned stealth, assassination techniques, learning to wear a sexy black catsuit and spike heels in style, etc.)
5. My homeworld is the Fourth Vector of the Quadranary Galaxy. I was a Princess like Bloom. When I did reach Sparks after the Coven invasion, I was too late, though Daphne was barely clinging to her life there. She told me I was too late to save her, though she said Bloom was safe. I was not much older than Techna or Bloom at the time.
6. As for when I got to Earth...maybe I'll tell you another time, k?
Maybe a plot that doesn't involve you grinding your vagina against another one. Yes, that would be an improvement. The plot can't be based around sex, sex, sex.