Join our server on Discord

New Digimon?
Yes there is but only for the new digivice
go here http://www.digimonhimitsu.com/main.php for the story.
How can there be a new Digivice without a new season? Either way, I'll probably end up buying it...and never using it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well I can tell you there is no new season and it probally won't come here so just look at the new digimon for now.
There will not be a new season unless Disney ever sell Digimon. I want 4kids to buy it and do something new with it.
4Kids? I find that to be a weird choice.
Why not, look at the anime they got, Pokemon, Yugoih, Muchi Luchi, Scooby Doo, ect, ect...
And look at the public's(by public I mean the internet's) opinion of 4kids. It's still not good. People still hate it when they do anime. They can do american cartoons really good but they don't usally seem to do anime well. (shall I point to a funny flash about the subject?)
There will be a bloody masacre if 4Kids is allowed to butcher Digimon the way they've butchered, nay, RAPED, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Oh, and according to a guy on #digilegacy on irc.blitzed.org, there may be a new anime. Whether or not people would like one was on the survey card included in Digimon World X.