Join our server on Discord

What do you hate to see in a lemon?
No, I meant like hwo wasn't allowed near a word processor
U.
Quote:I kinda knew things like that zeph (I do read a lot and of course I have the internet so you can learn a lot there)
I don't believe you.
Quote:No, we still can't find out scientifically because of the ethical issues inherent in removing a woman's clitoris to see if she can feel sexual pleasure without it.
No, they can't. In Africa they do that, and deprives them of sexual pleasure forever.
(Uh can we not start that again)
I heard of that I think they do that in other places too.
That's damned wrong. Very damned wrong.
I know you Unknown, you're a lazybones.
Well, it is a tradition like circumcision there (did I spell it right?) Everyone knows circumcision is unnecesssary in 99% of men, but they still do it. Either for religion or for doctors to have an extra money, but it's a stupid custom like that other one.
And removing the clitoris is a good way to keep women under control...the ones who survive, that is.
That may be true but still
Wow some really die? That's horrible.
Quote:Well, it is a tradition like circumcision there (did I spell it right?) Everyone knows circumcision is unnecesssary in 99% of men
Eh, I think my piss would be going all over the place if I weren't trimmed, but I'll never know.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You know that probally only happens to you.
(lack of concentration maybe?)
Hey! Don't diss the religion. Male circumcision tends not to kill us, AND we can still experience sexual pleasure afterwards. Or so I'm told about that second part.