Join our server on Discord

What do you hate to see in a lemon?
I don't recognize most of those off the top of my head, but I know how to Google search for Megchan and some of the with-picture Digimon encyclopedias.

About the pregnancy stories. If somebody can write them well, go ahead, but PLEASE don't write them as Digimon fanfic lemons, because raising a family cuts out everything Digimon related as it would seem. The best purpose of them is to use the kids as characters.
Another thing I remembered: Female masturbation lemons. Not for the topic, but for the way it's carried. C'mon, isn't there a single person among the writers that actually knows how a girl masturbates?! I usually read them for trying to improve the only kind of sex I have, but... All these jerks do is a girl trying to penetrate herself with her fingers?! Did those idiots think that a girl would do sth so traumatic (not to mention if she's virgin) to please herself?!(Unless she likes S&M, that is, but they are not intended that way)
Well since we don't know, why don't you tell us? Please don't criticize our error of not having seen our girlfriends (if we have one) masturbating. Do you expect us to know?
Quote:Bestiality - Any Digimon who would have been on the "Beast" side of the war in Movie 7 with any human or Digimon who would have been on the "Human" side of the war.

That's a tricky one though...the best definition I could think of for 'human-type' digimon would be any of the ones that are humanoid enough to wear clothing or the natural equivalent (like Lilymon's pseudo-petal dress). That means ones like Angemon, Devimon, WereGarurumon, Dukemon ect. meet the criteria while even some vaguely humanoid ones (like Gorillamon) do not. That being said, I personally consider bestiality to be only with non-sentient beings....so things like the mindless monochromon shown in 01 would count as bestiality in my books.

But I digress...a partial list of my dislikes:

Highly illogical pairings: Whether it be human/human, digimon/human whatever ect. it makes NO sense to say...have Kari hook up with Tentomon for random sex...there's no particular implied connection/affection between em', so it feels stupid.

Hyper generic anime rape: Whether human/human, human/digimon, m/f, m/m whatever, the typical anime "a rapes b, b cries and protests through the multiple orgasms and gushing fluids" scene. It is silly. Plain and simply silly.

Angsty rival sex: In spite of the common fangirlism, viewing someone as an adversary or outright disliking them does NOT logically lead to confessions of love and psychotic boinking.

Gratuitous repitition of the same phrase or euphamism: Sometimes this gets bad. If a story uses...say...pussy as the only word for vagina...then proceeds to use that same word 15 times in one paragraph, it just sounds goofy.

There are more, but that's all I feel like typing.
Zeph you have to realize most of the people writing those fics are guys and some haven't seen that happen before so they don't know how it works.
Quote:All these jerks do is a girl trying to penetrate herself with her fingers?! Did those idiots think that a girl would do sth so traumatic (not to mention if she's virgin) to please herself?!(Unless she likes S&M, that is, but they are not intended that way)
In that case, I think I got it right. I just had one scene, and it was all pretty much surface rubbing. Still, a good point was brought up, how the hell are we supposed to know how girls masturbate? It's a very mysterious topic to begin with, and everything in that area is usually double the mystery for most of us.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Always wondered about the anime rape, since sexual pleasure is psychosomatic, how come those raped girls always orgasm over and over? Somebody doesn't know very much about the mechanics of actual rape.
Wise that's a big duh right there you know, and anonmon what you mean psychosomatic and how someone know the the mechanics of rape?
I think he's referring to how sexual pleasure is a psychological process, not just a physical one. Even though rape involves the basic mechanics of sex, because it's an extremely different emotional process, most rape victims are almost certainly not going to get anywhere near orgasm.
Well, Wise got it almost right. There's no need of big imagination; women masturbate the same way as men. You rub your penis, we rub our clitoris. The big misunderstanding involved in this is that guys think that women get pleasure only by vaginal sex. If you don't know, the penis and the clitoris are the same structure, only modified by the hormones, with the only difference that the clitoris doesn't have the urethra inside. So, the nerves that transmit the sexual sensations are hooked to there, not to the vagina. I haven't experienced it, but it's said that the sexual feelings that a woman gets during intercourse are mostly provided by the penis rubbing in her clit during the in and out way more than the feeling of having sth inside the vagina.

And, read and learn:
The most classical way of female masturbation is rubbing herself against the chair, table, or anywhere she's sitting. The anatomy we have matches perfectly with that position...and since the clit is way smaller than the penis (usually) we get a thorough rub that way(and no need to take out clothing or anything). Some other ways are the same as guys: by hand. Touching other parts of the body can add excitement, but nobody cums that way alone. Should I also note that women in general need a lot more time and stimulation than men to cum.
There. If you have any more questions, just ask. But I think you guys are just lazy...I mean, there's bound to be heaps of books /sites /notes /whatever that talk about this.