Join our server on Discord

What do you hate to see in a lemon?
One thing I detest more than anything would have to be Mary Sues. Specially the ones written by fangirls who think that a certain character from the series is their sole property because they're in love with them (which is actually quite sad, when you think about it.) and thus make the character instantly fall in love with them in the story.. But most of all the whole aspect of Mary Sues.

I have a few more, but I think i'd need to think on them a little more to remember. All i know is there's quite a few.
RenaTamer goes on a rant

Wisemon
[quote]
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:However, my definition of bestiality is human/Digimon relations where the Digimon is one that would've fought on the beast type side in the Frontier movie, or when the humans are simply fucking actual animals, like Tai and Kari's cat.

...I remember that fic.
Taichi and Hikari fucking their cat roflmao
Sex as a rutine thing. I mean com on lets hve some mysteri in the whole sex thing.
Lemons with a shitty pretense, lemons with a shitty story, lemons with too much/too little of a story, lemons where it would be better if they cut the whole sex scene out, 6 year old lemons, most lemons just involving digimon (this includes the o-so-many Flamedramon/Weregarurumon lemons), "action" lemons.

As you can see, I'm pretty limited in my choices
I can't write English with a perfect grammar, so I don't write lemons. Easy as that.
I can't write anything well so I don't write much.
Oh yeah, the Mary Sues I forgot too. I think it's natural to write/draw a lemon/pic with you and the guy/girl you like, but who the fuck else wants to see that?! Even more, the chara they use usually gets really OOC. To give you an example: I've been writing a series for myself and in one of my chapters I appear as a tamer, and guess who I pick up? OK, there I write a good explanation why he would want to have sex (not too difficult, really) but you can't imagine a big, bad Demon Lord (the one in my fic is an evil one with evil intentions, and it's not the one in the series) wanting to have a romance with a human (of course, there's nothing like romance there). However, I did see lots of fics where Beelzemon falls in love with a human (ALWAYS, the writer or a chara she created) Ahhhhh..... Not to mention those characters created by the writer/artist that are clearly themselves with another name. This means, more or less: 'I'm fucking your fave chara in front of your eyes and you can't do a thing about it!'
Really, does anyone of you like that kinda things?!

Quote:The generic Mr. 12-inch-cock with the stamina of a horse
And you forgot 'that cums a bucket every time of the 15 he does in a night'
Quote:There's not many juri/beelzemon fics out there
You forgot 2 words:in English. Remember those &$%%&%& thieves that posted my art without permission? Well, those 2 have written hundreds of lame B/J fics. I would give you the details but I'm sure I'll puke (I'm just gonna tell you that the bratgirl made a Digimon from a B/J fusion :x and that Jeri is Beelzemon's tamer :x :oops: :shock: :( :shock: :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: )