Join our server on Discord

What do you hate to see in a lemon?
Quote:So zeph you still have to take an anatomy class? I can help with that.
Thank you so much! I haven't met anyone before that offered to give me his brain for dissection. Twisted
Quote:Definitive proof that somebody had smuggled illegal substances into the production studio.
They also did it when they created Kari, when they created Jeri and when Unknown sent me that mail...wait, that's off-topic....
I don't see anything wrong with Jeri's character, just Kari. She's on major drugs, that's the only way a human being can be so goddamned sweetness and light-y. I mean, look at Kouji: he was a Light-type character and it didn't make him sacharine or stupid.

Oh, and about that ending, they completely failed to mention that the Messiah came.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Thank you so much! I haven't met anyone before that offered to give me his brain for dissection. Twisted
I know you know I didn't mean that.
Quote:They also did it when they created Kari, when they created Jeri and when Unknown sent me that mail...wait, that's off-topic....
Is stupidity an illegal substance cause that's what I was on.
Quote:I don't see anything wrong with Jeri's character, just Kari. She's on major drugs, that's the only way a human being can be so goddamned sweetness and light-y.
I was talking about how they were created, not what they do. But yeah, she's into that for sure...look at her hair and the way she dresses.
Quote:I mean, look at Kouji: he was a Light-type character and it didn't make him sacharine or stupid.
Yeah, but light elementals are usually stupid. The ones that are not are the exception.
Quote:I know you know I didn't mean that.
You offered help with anatomy. I only know that Twisted

Quote:Is stupidity an illegal substance cause that's what I was on.
No but it should be....
The Radiator Girl Wrote:No but it should be....

She got ya there DAWG!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again!
Twisted
Yeah, I know she does.
*bows to SaberGatomon*
Too bad I didn't before...