Join our server on Discord

The Juke Box
Quote:hey that's the one that goes "yeah they've come to snuff the rooster" right?
Yep, but you know, I get the feeling that this topic is just going to be a bunch of spamming. Inherently, that's all it can ever be.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
eh... it's not that bad most of the time
a korn combo, freak on a leash via compute and on the cd play blind has begun. what can i say other then i'm testing my copy cd and it's good musice to write to. for me at least it is,
"Prelude/Angry Young Man" by Billy Joel, an anthem for someone like myself.
I know that you saw me.
"I Fucking Hate You" by Godsmack

Quote:a korn combo, freak on a leash via compute and on the cd play blind has begun. what can i say other then i'm testing my copy cd and it's good musice to write to. for me at least it is,
I started working on a Korn based story a little while ago, but I doubt if I'll finish it, too bad for Kenta.
I know that you saw me.
Pink Floyd- Echoes (extended version)
Hey do you have the CD that has all their songs on it? It's(I think) over two hours of music. That does seem like a lot doesn't it.
You mean Echoes? No, I'm not getting that. What I want to get may make me look a bit obessive about Pink Floyd:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...03-4496115

By the way, does anyone know where I can find some samples of bands named Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Dismember, or Haemorrhage?
"Pop Culture Isn't Worth The Money It's Printed On" by Split Fifty
I know that you saw me.
"Letterbomb (Live)" by Green Day, a B-side to the Boulevard of Broken Dreams single.
I know that you saw me.