Join our server on Discord

It's just an anchor on my heart
You've got it all wrong. and I don't know why people cosplay it's probally the same reason as why people dress up for halloween.
Quote:You had to lose weight to play Junpei?

And, really, why even dress up like charecters?
You know, for a guy who incorporates my name, you don't know me very well. My Junpei, the one I wrote about, had to lose weight, so I decided to do the same. If you read my series, you'll get it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnkownH, so they do it to get candy?
Wise of course he's the anti-you so of course the exact oposite.
and Anti-wise I think they do have candy at cons but a lot of time they do cause there's contests so money.
Quote:I have a feeling that this will go on for a long while more. *sigh*
Don't talk as if I'd be enjoying this! We could be playing more sexy RPs right now if it wasn't for your stupid ideas! Evil :cry:
Yeah I know I say things like that too much. I should stop and do this though e-mail.
Now that I've vented most of my anger, I wanna say sth:

Quote:Unfortunately, as soon as I stray from it a little my weight goes up, so I have no intention of ever stopping my diet. It's a shame, but I may never eat a pizza again,
C'mon, don't play the tragic hero! Even the most ignorant person on Earth knows that when following a diet to lower your weight, you can take a day a week to eat whatever and as much as you want! And besides, you'd be able to eat more if you did some exercise. Only by saying that you have fat in your hips I know you're FUCKING sedentary.
Quote:at least, not an entire pizza.
You're capable of eating a whole pizza?! No wonder you were fat!!!! :shock: :!: :!: :!:
Quote:You're capable of eating a whole pizza?! No wonder you were fat!!!!
Yep, I would often eat an entire 18 inch diameter Red Baron pizza for dinner, and still have room for dessert. I couldn't eat quite as much of the more loaded take-out. I think my record for Pizza Hut was eight slices...wait, that is a whole pizza.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That is a lot I only eat 4 pieces max when I get delivery pizza but when I cook it (like red barron) I usally only eat two pieces. And I'm not fat, how bout that.
Quote:Call it "Put Down The Cake, Fatty
"Put Down The Pizza, Fatty"
Quote:Yep, I would often eat an entire 18 inch diameter Red Baron pizza for dinner, and still have room for dessert. I couldn't eat quite as much of the more loaded take-out. I think my record for Pizza Hut was eight slices...wait, that is a whole pizza.
Wise's book:
"I lost weight when I stopped eating a whole pizza"
For some reason it doesn't look like a best seller to me.
Here the pizzas are about 32 cms in diameter, and I can eat half of it. And I'm very satisfied. And I'm not skinny nor fat.
You know, I've never met anyone fat who says 'I'm fat cuz I like to eat and don't do exercise'. They all have kidney problems, antibiotic problems, hormonal problems, genetic problems. Actually, the ones that have such stuff are less than 1% of fatsos. And they have some typical ways of fat distribution (not big beerbellys)
Quote:That is a lot I only eat 4 pieces max when I get delivery pizza but when I cook it (like red barron) I usally only eat two pieces. And I'm not fat, how bout that.
Unknown can cook?! Hmmm...I see a pattern emerging here....Never mind, just talking to myself.