Join our server on Discord

Jeannette's Geishalicious Lesbo Strip Poker Night!
(co-starring Casey Chimera and Metalseadrawomon!)

Chars: Myself (Jeannette Takenouchi), Jeannine (my Angewomon), Kodachilina (cum soaked Rosemon of fun!), Devina (the hot and fun Lady Devimon of the night. She has the 'magic dick' power and talks in a hot and slutty Russian accent.), Casey and Metalseadrawomon!

Okay, you start Casey!
OOC: I totally forgot about this one, Jeannette. Oh well, lets get it on!

Casey: I'm wearing my Vampire Hunter D outfit, and MetalSeadrawomon is wearing a Doris Lang outfit. Or as best as she can.

MSDW: Hey! (wacks me over the head with one of her tails.)

Casey: Ouch! I'm kidding. You're absolutely stunning in that. Now lets play this game of strip poker. As you all know the first to loss all her, or his, clothing is out. However, there's a twist to this. The losers of each round will not only loss an article but will have to obey an order by the winner. Anything but pain goes here. When someone losses all her clothing...well we'll have to think of something when that time comes. *wink, wink*

Since there are so many players already, lets pick teams of two. It'll make things more interesting. As soon as we get this done, we'll play. I pick MetalSeadrawomon, of course. Jeannette?
Okay....

Anita: (sexy grin): I pick Jeannette! She gets my casbah rocking.
Kodachilina: I pick the faerielicious Felina Fairymon! (gives her a hug)
Devina: For a match in both heaven & hell, darlink, I go with Jeannine! Okay, how about we get started, sugar?
Casey: Sure thing, Devina. (shuffling the deck and laying it down) Now who wants top cut the cards?

*FRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPP*

Casey: (Holding my nose and trying not to pass out) Okay, who did that?! Ah man, I said cut the cards, not the cheese.

Kodachilina: He who smelt it, delt it.

Casey: It was you, wasn't it, Kodachilina!

MSDW: Come on, fess up.

Kodachilina: I can not tell a lie. Jeannette did it.

Jeannette: Did not!

Casey: (opening a window) Alright already. Lets just get this game going. (passing out the cards and looking at my own hand) Yes, this is great. (showing it to MSDW) You ladies are mine now. (Can't help the grin on my face.) Okay, let's start with you Jeannette. How many cards do you want?
Anita and I are making out (my hands's in Anita's harem top rubbing her tits).

Me: (breaking off the kiss, turning to face Casey and Metalseadrawomon) Ummmm, I choose....
Anita: Five, darlink. She'll choose five. BTW, if I may ask...
Me: Let me field that one. Metalseadrawomon, Anita and I are just curious, how do we make love to you?
Anita: Yes, tell us please! I want to know how to kiss you and lick your naughty bits and stuff.
Me: Plus, what kind of sexy music turns you on.
Anita: Come darling, make out with me some more, till it's our turn at strip poker. And I'll let you rub my clit this time!
Me: Okay.

(Anita and I resume making out, and I rub the naughty Arukenimon human woman's clit, making her squeal with delight.)

....what's next, Casey?