Join our server on Discord

Goddamn Pro-Lifers...
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/25/schiav...index.html

Is anyone else disgusted by the fact that Terri Schiavo is still stuck in a vegetative state for the sole reason that her parents refuse to accept that she's dead?
I heard that name before but who is she and you just can't reason with some people
Terry Schiavo was a woman in Florida who suffered a stroke 17 years ago. She's been brain-dead ever since, and her husband has tried repeatedly to take her off of life support, believing that she would not want to linger on in a vegetative state. However, her parents have repeatedly prevented him from removing her feeding tube, believing that she may eventually recover, and they managed to convince Gov. Jeb Bush to intervene. Their primary argument has been that Terry's husband just wants her dead so that he can marry his new girlfriend.
Its a wery tough qvestion, thers a persons life at stake.
I heard that people recover even after 10 or 20 years on a life suport sistem. But sometimes it couses too much pain to the relativs.
Some people just doesn't know when someone else's number is up.
Sometimes doctors make Zombies out of people
That sound horribly funny. A doctor making a corpse into a puppet.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Sometimes doctors make Zombies out of people

The process involves the use of tetrodotoxin (pufferfish poison) to induce catalepsy (condition in which a person's vitals drop so low that they're mistaken for dead), then oxygen starvation (courtesy of the person's premature burial), then a mix of cane toad secretion and jimson weed. But it wouldn't work in Schiavo's case. Her brain is just too damaged, and after 17 years, her muscles have probably all atrophied beyond repair.
It would be hall for her to wake up :( :cry:
Quote:That sound horribly funny. A doctor making a corpse into a puppet.
It's been done, Weekend at Bernie's, and the resurrection.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against