Join our server on Discord

The Dream (a very very short, nonlemon, non digi story)
This very very short story is a based on a dream I had about this girl I like and am very good friends with, I just put it into a short description about what it meant to me and I might expand on it later.

The Dream

I floated delicately on the calm surface. I was surrounded by water, nothing in sight in any direction. Nothing but Her that is. I could see her delicate frame silhouetted by the grayish blue sky. She came closer to me, and I could see the features of her face clearing as she drew closer to me. Her dirty blonde hair was just grazing the surface of the water, just a bit below her shoulders. I looked into her brown eyes, and was instantly struck with her beauty.

All at once I was hit with how much She means to me. She is an amazing person, someone I
*clap clap clap* good poem sounds like a great! dream
Thanks it was an amazing dream.
Yeah, I wish I could have a dream like that. In my last dream, I was trying to make the greatest possible piss, but my track time (I listen to a lot of CD's) was only a little over thirty seconds. Then I woke up and realized that I had to piss really badly.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I hardly ever dreams at all and I don't remember them at all
I've had quite a few lately that wake me up, that seem so real, but nothing as intense as this one was.
well good for you
that's a cute dream. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^_^

I keep having dreams that my best friend gets hit, and I flip out at the attacker and kick his ass to my friend's astonishment ^_^ (mainly because it happened and now people stop and think twice when I'm beside him. {I'm short, and look like those people who are supposedly weak. I don't pump iron but I carry 200+ lbs every day. you don't wanna get kicked by me, lol ^_^} all in all, I'm a nice guy and a very good PROTECTIVE friend ^_^)

(ps: I have a kind of feminine side to me which lots of girls like because I know how they feel. trust me, all you guys out there; it is greatly rewarded to REALLY care about feelings and be giddy cheerful ^_^)