Join our server on Discord

Whoa!!! sorry for the major absence!!!
I've been gone for some time! sorry guys! and schitzo, My reply was later, lol ^_~

well, my last story sucked beyond all imagination, so I'll stick with action. I just have to find it on the site and copy it and save it on my MP3 player to make sure I have it, lol.

again, I'm sorry for being inactive for soo long. BUT! through that absence, I wrote about 15 different versions of my second story... and lost them (dammit! lol) so I gave up on those... so I'll stick with action, and you all will like it. I promice ^_^
that was a pretty big absence but you saved a text file to an MP3 player?
Uhh... who are you?
Hmm I cant remember you. Might be you was here in a time, i wasn't here. Anyways nice to meet you then.
well; I posted a story called "In The Beginning..." which I was pretty proud of... then I went to yaoi wich didn't go too well. I've written many stories, but I got used to doing fantacy/adventure/sci-fi stories in school.

ya... I concluded that I will poke in (no pun intended) a little "extras" for the readers so my stories will not suck so bad.

well; gtg to work, see ya and hey, all again ^_^

OH! and vee! you were here WAYYYYYY before me, lol
hmm yeah, I am going straight to my 3rd anniversary, well it's in 8 months.. I just mentioned that I had a time I didn't check the place last year.
well, anyway... I'll post my story on the Author's Domain and I'll continue the story in a bit of time. I have to read it again...

hope you enjoy.
sure, it's always good to read over it again.

I'll check it out as soon it's ready.
it's up. it's on the Author's domain. the title is "In The Beginning..."

I'm about 1/3 completed my next story. (introducing another new character) I have a good feeling about this one ^_^.
ah, alright. Promised, I'll check it later, as soon I have a bit more time on my paws. ^^
So that's about later in the day.