Join our server on Discord

My own vision about Gallantmon
I have a feeling that zeph staring at me will keep going for awhile
I never really think of what is under all the various' digimon's armor. I keep on thinking THAT is them. Kinda like living armor. But yeah I like it.
Quote:I have a feeling that zeph staring at me will keep going for awhile
Maybe...unless I find some expeditious way of venting my anger and/or taking revenge on you. But for now, you were saved by the bell....
Quote:nice

hey could ya do Seraphimon in that style? I wanna see the great angel of hope without his armor ^_^
<.<....maybe I should sew my mouth shut.
Though the only kind of person I hate more than non-commentators are the people who comment for the first time to ask for a favor, you see, long ago I said I would do any pic if sb wrote a good Gallantmon/Beelzemon yaoi fic with actual sex on it, for me. If you want, the offer is still on.
Quote:I never really think of what is under all the various' digimon's armor. I keep on thinking THAT is them. Kinda like living armor. But yeah I like it.
Uh, we're so different...I keep thinking about what's under Beelzemon's pants Twisted No, in one movie, Angemon loses his helmet, so it was not a part of him. I don't know about other Digimon, however. I'm glad you liked it.
Quote:Maybe...unless I find some expeditious way of venting my anger and/or taking revenge on you. But for now, you were saved by the bell....
So does that mean we're fine? (or atleast something close to it)
What about the other two from season 3
The gallant-morph's face is perhaps just a bit too youngish, a small rounded chin, is what gives the appearence of this, at least to me. Bandanna kinda reminds me of solid snake, but the flowing hair is nice. Really can't comment on the shading work since its done in paint, and i'm not sure how to give tips on that method. Perhaps not needing the kids gloves, or does he?! ;)
Quote:So does that mean we're fine? (or atleast something close to it)
Nope, only meant that you were off the hook for a little while while I bitched at her. We won't be even until I find a way to make you feel the same pain as I do. In real life it would be fast and easy, but here....
Quote:What about the other two from season 3
I didn't have space for them in the pic :P

Quote:Perhaps not needing the kids gloves, or does he?!
It 's just my fetish Wink :P
Quote:The gallant-morph's face is perhaps just a bit too youngish, a small rounded chin, is what gives the appearence of this, at least to me.
Don't forget, he's a kid. Thank you for the comment.
Quote:I didn't have space for them in the pic

Could always do one picture for them
Does it matter that I kinda felt sometime like that twice with two different girls I liked in real life?
Quote:Could always do one picture for them
Really :roll: I tell you the same I did to kari there.
Quote:Does it matter that I kinda felt sometime like that twice with two different girls I liked in real life?
No.