Join our server on Discord

A birthday gift for all my boyfriends
I've realized that, in most sites I post, about 80% of the people who comment are straight guys. So...my birthday was some days ago, and for it I wanted to make something special for them. It's the first time I'm uploading a pic of a girl...plus I don't draw them too much (I like guys better, of course).I don't like any Digimon female so I chose a real person. I hope you like it.
And yeah, I have some dedications:
-First, to Ancient Veemon...or the dragon mage, my best fan, the person who has supported me the most ever since I've been to the Digimon fandom.
-And to all the guys that, though not liking yaoi or seeing naked guys, have commented on my art. They're way too many to list them up here, and I'm afraid to forget somebody.
Thanks to all of you. This pic is my way to say 'thank you' to all of you.

[Image: marisu_beach.jpg]
oh a dedication to me... :oops: now, I am really surprised and proud somehow. hehe. thanks for it.

And I appreciate this picture too. Well, it's not a secret what I think of your artwork, but it's very excellent. And so is the girl, she looks hot and beautiful. Great picture. ^^

And yup, I am a fan and supporter of you and your artwork. ^^
Well, not somebody I'd be interested in, but you're definitely talented. It reminds me of one of my grandmother's paintings. Yes, my grandmother painted nude women, about 200 of them. I know because I had to help salvage the collection after a flood. Anyway, you have a style that no artist on this site can duplicate, a style that adds a bit of class to a mere hentai site. I try to add the same professionalism in my writing, which reminds me, I wrote a special Valentine's Day poem for everybody. I'll put it in your anti-Valentine's Day thread.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hmm reminds me of something... but really really really good you have a serious talent zeph
Thank you guys!
Quote:oh a dedication to me... now, I am really surprised and proud somehow. hehe. thanks for it.
Been a while since I wanted to dedicate something to you Wink You're welcome. I dedicated it to you everywhere, BTW, even in my own site. And I'm glad you like the girl Wink
Quote:Well, not somebody I'd be interested in
I knew it. I just knew it *whacks her forehead*
Quote:Anyway, you have a style that no artist on this site can duplicate, a style that adds a bit of class to a mere hentai site
Ahem...thanks...I knew this too *puts a smug face* Just like you, I'm a perfectionist.
Quote:I try to add the same professionalism in my writing, which reminds me, I wrote a special Valentine's Day poem for everybody. I'll put it in your anti-Valentine's Day thread.
Sure, that's the only way to improve, and I take you're serious about your writing, like I am with art. OK, I'll go see it after I'm done with this.
Quote:hmm reminds me of something...
It does. But that thread was aborted before I could tell you why I did that. Anyway, what do you think of the girl? I think that for the first time, I got you a pic you can fully look at.
I'd hit that.
heh heh yeah but I really like it really it's really really good
Well....I don't know if the Anti-Wisemon says that cuz he actually likes it or just to say the opposite of Wise....
I didn't get this name by trying to be Anti-Wise
no you got it by being anti-wisemon and I don't know what he means zeph