Join our server on Discord

Happy Non-in-love Ones Day!!!a relief for those who didn't..
This is something I wrote last year the 17th February. I wanted to share it with you in case you haven't seen it.

Happy Non-in-love Ones Day!!!...a relief for those who didn't celebrate Valentine

You know the 14th was Valentine's day..and I wanted to say something about it.Did you celebrate it?You have sb special to who you gave sth and s/he gave you sth in return?You had the time of your life?You did?Well then,ROT IN HELL.Do you realize that that for more than the half of people it's a senseless day? Did you stop to think that while you had a great time most people are heartbroken thinking that they don't have a mate,their relationship is a crap or is not around anymore?And if you think that I say this out of jealousy and envy,yer right. But,Christmas' for everyone,New Year's Eve too.Days like the teacher's day,the secretary's day are not for everyone but each profession has its day.Each person has his birthday.But there ain't no Non in love ones Day.There should be,and those who didn't celebrate Valentine should celebrate this one while those who were out on Valentine stay at homie.And if sb wants to sell merchandising,can sell feminist jokes books.Hmmm...maybe I should start the tradition myself.Very good,how about today?!At least in My Sakib Era,today is the Non In love Ones Day!!!!Happy day for all those not in love,have a crappy mate or are heartbroken!!!!We have to have our own day,so let's make a toast and celebrate!!!!!
yeah this is a good idea but does that count people who might be but don't know if they are? there's a couple people like that
Nice idea, except February is already the most crowded holiday month of the year. For one thing, it's the shortest month, which is why it's also black history month (don't deny it). Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, Washington's birthday, Lincoln's birthday, Leap Day (once every four years), Super Bowl Sunday (sometimes), and any I missed.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hmm good point what would be a good month?
Quote:does that count people who might be but don't know if they are? there's a couple people like that
*shrug* I don't know.

Quote:February is already the most crowded holiday month of the year. For one thing, it's the shortest month, which is why it's also black history month (don't deny it). Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, Washington's birthday, Lincoln's birthday, Leap Day (once every four years), Super Bowl Sunday (sometimes), and any I missed.
Eh...here it's only leap year and the shortest, and hottest month. But the good thing is that most Aquarians are born on February, so it has something nice as well ;)
For those of us who found ourselves hating all the happy couples on Monday, one of my best poems yet:

Stabbed By the Tines

I see it advertised ahead by some weeks.
I have thought about it and tried not to weep.
I
I know that you saw me.
I couldn't go out that day so I didn't see anything and zeph's an Aquarius and of course I'm a Sagittarius
Quote:I couldn't go out that day so I didn't see anything and zeph's an Aquarius and of course I'm a Sagittarius
And I'm a Gemini, with a yellow personality and a blue personality.

I'm surprised that you didn't notice the secret to that poem's rhythm. There's a pretty good clue in it.
I know that you saw me.
nope don't read horoscopes they're never right
Uh, Wise, that's just too dark!O_o I reckon you have the power to make people moody if they're happy....I would call your poem 'condensed hatred shown in a highly professional and artistical way'
That makes me wonder...What would you have written if you had gotten that girl you wanted...? And....what would I have written if I ever got a boyfriend...?
Sigh...it's so sad....
Quote:nope don't read horoscopes they're never right
Not horoscopes, but the personalities are well-defined by the signs. That includes ours.
Damn, gotta log out right now and I still have lots of things to answer...See ya next.