Join our server on Discord

Digimon relationship with other toons
What I hear is that Moewth and Gatomon is in love, because of them both be cats.
well they aren't, Gatomon hates Meowth, Meowth loves Skitty
meowth and gatomon are dating in a webcomic I read but beyond that who knows and cydaquil don't mind hikari she's a die-hard tk/kari fan
yeah, and you are lucky not to be a Veemon fan. Or you would have really hard days...
UnknownH Wrote:meowth and gatomon are dating in a webcomic I read but beyond that who knows and cydaquil don't mind hikari she's a die-hard tk/kari fan
Takari/PataGato fan to be exact, Unknown :P
Which webcomic, btw? I know only one that actually features both of them, but I'm not sure what it was called or if anybody was dating in it... o.O;

And what's the frame of reference here, anyway? Fanfics, Comics, or just "Which Pokemon should be coupled with what Digimon?"?
I could think of a pokedigi couple that might work, they have several fics together at fanfiction.net

besides they have a better compatibility rate than meowthgato

namely MewtwoBiyo
I know chibi but it's called neko's house and I have the link if anyone wants it I have a lot of webcomics and I have no real idea how they do that like mewtwo and biyomon
UnknownH Wrote:it's called neko's house
Ah yeah! That's the one I had in mind, too. :D
yeah I like it too it's pretty funny
1. In an unlikely lesbian affair, the witches of Winx Club pair off like so:

Icy/Bloom, Darcy and either Stella/Flora and the other one has her way with Tecna/Musa.

2. Megas XLR meets Power Rangers: SPD.

3. Or the "New" Looney Tunes meets the Animaniacs/Tiny Toons.

4. American Dad crosses over with Family Guy.

Want more?