Join our server on Discord

Winx Club hentai?
Have we done any Winx Club hentai yet? If not, let's get some started (even though I haven't seen the show yet)

PS. If Sailor Moon is the leader of the Inner Sailor Scouts, who's the leader of the Winx Club?
nope haven't seen any yet but if you want W.I.T.C.H.(a better show) I found a lot of that oh and I have no clue who leads I can't even watch that show it sucks so much try looking on the 4kids.tv website for show information
...btw, one more thing, we need a member (might be a new one) who knows more about the Winx Club than we do. We might consider putting a short sticky to that effect on this MB.
uh... I don't know what you mean by that but forget what I said yesterday(except for about the witch show) go to wwoec.com go to the forums register and find Manuel Hogflogger just don't steal any pics please
BTW, does the Winx Club have a leader or is it one of the fairies who leads? I need to know the command structure of the Winx Club. (At least with Power Rangers or Sailor Moon it was easier to figure out the leader/subcommander of whatever.)

(Again, thanks for your help. Oh and one more thing, can you get a Winx Club lesbienne RP started in Other RPGs? I may have to create a Winx Club persona for myself before we begin.)

PS. What would be a good Winx Club name for me? Skyla or Stella? Oh and one more building block to start off my character. (I'm a part Russian, part Thai older teenage fairy here.)
I think it's the character bloom that leads the fairys
skyla would work I think stella's a character already and sorry I never watch winx so I can't do an RP about them
BTW, soon as I get more data on the show, I'll be more prepared to join the Winx Club as Skyla, the Fairy of Time/Space. (I'll have more of a bio by that time.)

PS. Skyla is a lesbian, btw. Oh and over the course of the RP, she will fall in love with...either Tecna or Musa. (I could have her/me try to get Bloom rolling naked with me in the flower beds of fairy lesbo sex, but...is there a rule that says you can't hit on a subcommander/Scout Leader in a magical shoujo team? Better to make good with one of the eager upstarts or charm the pants of the team's techno expert (and maybe warm her cold heart).
If you haven't seen the show, and don't know anything about it, why are you so interested in finding hentai for it?
that my good friend is an interesting question and princess check the website tvtome.com maybe you can *beep* a witch too heh heh oh and they all have possible boyfriends (not that you care anyway)
...one more thing, can you speculate how each Winx fairy and witch likes to be fucked and seduced, so I know what to do, as well how to chat up a fairy/witch of my choosing?