Join our server on Discord

Why are there no digimon novels?
Thank You. Now I declare this topic finished. No more debate.
in fact, I happened to run into a site (believe it or not) by mistake. they cost about $18.00+ U.S.
If you can, I'm going to ask for proof.
you know unknown, your not a fucking moderator

but yeah if you could provide a link Humon
I know that but still this has been argued so much I'm sure everyone would want it to stop.
Graphic novels don't count
And so it begins once again, sory Unknown but you cant shut us up unless you have magic powers. Ok some kind of Evill digimon otack like:
ShutUpBlaster Wink
I don't mean for anyone to shut up so I'll leave this topic and let you people argue it all you want.
Ok then :)
I would just like to note that there ARE Magic: the Gathering novels. And that audience is fairly small as well. Maybe slightly larger than the Digimon fandom, closet and non. Also, if the novels were well written they could cover good stuff. For example, what about the 02 epilogue? A novel written in that world wouldn't have to have epic struggles or Chosen Children to make it run. Hell, you could write detective novels about Ken Ichijouji and his sleuth partner Wormmon as they solve the murder of somebody's partner.

But more to the point, if fanfic authors can do it (I've seen very mature *non-lemon* fics written) then a novel could be made to sell.