Join our server on Discord

Why are there no digimon novels?
The answer is probally no and that's it. case closed
Who said anything about kids?
Who says the book has to mention digimon... it doesn't NEED to use the word. Who says the book would have to be kid oriented? If the book its good enough the word would spread, it wouldn't MATTER that it happened to have a show that was kid oriented, if the book was good enough it would spread, like.... I dunno, Harry Potter, am I right?
Harry Potter was actually more adult-oriented when it came out. Digimon is purely children. And if you weren't to talk about them you would either make it too obvious that the producing company would get mad or you would stray so far it's not a digimon book anymore.
I thought this was finished? anyway digimon is still a kids anime but animation can be enjoyed by all like manga which many people do but a book? it would have to something pretty big for more then just kids to like it and kids can be bored pretty easy so if kids are bored they might not want to read about what the book is about. Also computer terms and explanations about the internet might go over their heads kids so it might not be a good idea to write a digimon novel. (and don't try to say anything about star wars or star trek because the novels they make are for the geeky fans (no offense) Now are we done yet?
Damnit why does it have to be for kids?
Adults could read it, and never had heard of the series before. And it doens't have to use the characters that the series used, it would be a fresh start probably.
You would have to change it so much it wouldn't eve be Digimon anymore.
The Anti-Wisemon Wrote:But would it sell? Do kids care how the digital world works?

Whith children no but Fans like us would buy it.
And how many of us are around?
I am telling you, it would not sell. Now a little book about the adventures of the various characters that would sell moderatly well but a book on the mechanics of digimon wouldn't because adults would not buy them and neither would most kids but if you want, you can write the book and see how well it sells.
The Anti-Wisemon Wrote:And how many of us are around?

Well who knows but I supose nobody would risk making one.

Thats it for me NO novel end of story :(