Join our server on Discord

Read the full Megalemon HERE
Again, I apologize...this board must have a limit or something, so I spilt the lemon up in two posts. Enjoy^^

Disclaimer-This is a lemon, or adult fanfiction designed to entertain the fans of "Digimon:Digital Monsters". This story is meant in no way to make profit or sully the characters' images. It is purely out of fan appreciation for the characters and is intended for an adult audience only, so no under the age of 18 shall read this.

Renafan presents...

A Birthday Gift for _agz_^__^

A sequel to "Memories Are Nice, But That's All They Are"

A Megalemon by Renafan

"Partners Of The Heart"

Six months after the ending of Digimon Adventure, things were back to normal for the Digidestined but now things begin again just as they ended those six past months ago.

2 AM in the morning...

My heart is pounding at a fast rate and will not stop.

W-Where am I?

My head hurts...

"Wake up, chowderhead."I heard someone say as a sweaty hand slapped my face.

I brought my head up, felt the ropes tightened around my body as I sat on the floor in a very dark place. I couldn't make out where I was or who was in front of me. The light, if there was any, was very dim. The man (at least he looked like one) stood over me, his glaring eyes piercing my body. I felt scared out of my underpants at that moment. I wanted anybody, somebody to be with me.

"No one's coming to save you Tai."The man told me."You're all alone here."

"W-Where's my sister?!"Tai screamed."Where's Kari?!?"

"Patience, young man. I don't take very kindly to harsh words out of young lips such as yours."The man said.

"Who are you?"

"The name is Damion, and I'm here to make both you and your sister pay for your sins."The man said."My kidnapping you was only the first step to your punishment."

"What did we do??"Tai screamed.

"Oh-ho. What did YOU do?!?"Damion flicked his fingers."Remember this?"

"The tape...that Kari made for my birthday."Tai whispered."How did you?!..."

"It was easy to grab it as I kidnapped you in quiet. You sleep like a baby in bed. Kari was so unaware of you, such an innocent looking child I must admit but so full of sinful desires underneath that disguise."

"What're you talkin' about?!"Tai screamed."My sister would never..."

"Never do what?"Damion said."Do anything that's considered by humans to be "bad"? Against taboo?"

"What the hell are you getting at man?"Tai demanded to know.

"You're both guilty."Damion crossed his arms."Just because you're both Digidestined does not make you free of any sins of the past. You will pay for your sins and then die an unholy death as prophesized by me."

"You're crazy."Tai said."Ceritificably crazy."

"Keep talking."Damion put a gun to Tai's neck."You know what the result will be should you utter one more word."

"..."

"Good."Damion took the gun away."Now we're getting somewhere. Let me have a seat, and tell you a story about two mon and a young Digidestined who did the dirty while you and Sora were playing let's go on a date..."

"W-What?"Tai raised his eyebrows.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The Kamiya Residence, now...

"Hmm?"Kari rubbed her eyes, sensing a void within her and Tai's room."Tai?"

Kari looked down on the bottom bunk to see no one there. The little girl jumped down from her bunk, and looked around the room and under the bed...no Tai. Maybe he was getting a midnight snack? Nope, no one in the kitchen but Gatomon mewing in her sleep. Agumon was away with Biyomon on a date, and they said they were staying over Sora's.

"TAI!"Kari yelled out. Nothing.

"Where are you?"She whispered.

He never goes outside at night, never. He knows the rules while Mom and Dad are away. Something was wrong, something was definitely wrong.

"Who's there?!"Kari turned around.

What predictable vision you have, young one.

"W-What?! Who's talking?!"Kari looked around, hearing somone but not seeing them.

Don't worry, you haven't gone crazy. I'm Tai's kidnapper.

"Kidnapper?!"Kari shouted."Why would you?..."

You have both sinned. You must pay.

"Pay?! For what?!"Kari yelled.

Shh, don't wake the neighbors now. They'll think you're crazy.

"Just tell me what you want, you bad man."Kari clenched her fists."What have you done with Tai?!"

"Kari?"Gatomon sprung her ears up.

I want you to come to the location I put into your head just now. You will find Tai here as well as myself. I'll tell you what your punishment is then.

"W-What if I don't come?"Kari asked."What if I tell you I want you to bring Tai back and leave us alone?"

Then I'll tell you that you have six hours before sunrise. You don't come before then, Tai sleeps with the fishes. You will join him not long after that, understand? Oh, and bring those Digimon you love banging so much all right?

"You..."

You will do it, or Tai suffers first.

"Fine."

Good girl. I'd call your friends now, if I were you. The clock's ticking. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

"Wait, what punishment?!"

"Kari, who are you talking to?"Gatomon rubbed her head against Kari's body.

"Someone who kidnapped Tai. He wants me to bring Agumon and Biyomon with me as well as you."Kari ran her hand through her fur.

"Tai's been kidnapped?! How do you know?"Gatomon yawned.

"The man spoke into my head Gatomon, that's how I know. Plus, Tai never goes out at night, not even for chocolate milk."Kari said."Someone had to have taken him, and I know where."

"If I go with you to this place, will we find Tai there?"

"Yeah."Kari said.

"All right, let's call Biyomon and Agumon. I'm sure they can help us out."Gatomon said."Kari?"

Kari just stood, looking out into the night sky. Someone had taken her brother because of that night of sex she chose to have. A single tear came down her left eye and she dropped to her knees putting her hands into her face. She didn't want to cry, but she couldn't help it. Gatomon wrapped her arms around her partner and cooed her. It broke Gatomon's heart to see her partner in anguish like this, crying her poor heart out. Something had to be done in a matter of hours, and this was time neither could afford to waste.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Sora's apartment in downtown...

The bathroom being an unoccupied place and filled with nothing but privacy, Biyomon and Agumon hurried into there hoping to get some private time together.

"Are you sure this is the right time and place to do this Agumon?!"Biyomon said."Besides, it's two AM in the morning for crying out loud!"

"We're in the right mood! Let's just get down with it, okay?"Agumon said, rubbing his sheath.

"I don't know, it just doesn't feel right anymore."Biyomon said.

"What, our relationship?!"Agumon asked."Don't tell me you want to break up just because of that new self-help book?"

"No Agumon, it's Kari. Ever since our little moment together, I've felt...well, kind of attached to her."Biyomon blushed.

"Biyo?"Agumon looked at her.

"Don't deny it either Agumon."Biyomon poked a claw in his face."I've seen you looking at Kari every chance you can get."

"All right, I'll admit I am rather fond of her altogether. I never thought humans and Digimon could go THAT deep."

"Y-Yeah, and yet I'm afraid of what might happen to her if Tai were to find out."Biyomon said."We'd never be able to see each other again."

"What makes you say that? I'm sure Tai would understand."Agumon said."Trust me, I've known him as a partner since I met him, and he loves Kari more than anything."

"What about this though, Agumon? Do you really think that something considered "disgusting" among humans would be all right with Tai and the others?"Biyomon asked."We have to get realistic here Agumon, this is serious and I don't want anyone hurt because of our actions with Kari."

"Don't worry, relax."Agumon put a paw on Biyomon's shoulder."I'm sure things will just work themselves...eh?"

There was a knock on the door, and Biyomon and Agumon looked at in each other in fear not knowing what to do. Agumon dived into the tub and pulled the curtains, while Biyomon went to the door, opening it. It was Sora, her eyes drooping and her facial expression not a very happy one.

"Biyomon, it's for you."Sora yawned."Kari, says it's an emergency."

"Sora?"Biyomon asked.

"I'm asleep, we'll talk about it in the morning..yawnnn."Sora walked in the other direction back to her nice, warm bed.

"Poor Sora, never getting enough sleep."Biyomon shook her head."Hello?"

"Is this Biyomon?"

"Of course it is silly."

"Biyomon, can you come over tonight?"

"What for?"Biyomon asked.

"Tai's been kidnapped by a bad man, and I need you to bring Agumon with you too."

"Wait, what do you mean "a bad man"?"Biyomon shifted her eyes."Are you sure this isn't a joke Kari?"

"Please, just come over, there isn't a lot of time!"Kari cried into the phone.

"Kari?"Biyomon asked.

No response.

"We have to go."Biyomon put the phone down.

"To bed?"Agumon asked.

"To Kari's, she sounds like she's in trouble."Biyomon said.

"What kind of trouble?"Agumon asked.

"She says Tai's been kidnapped."

"C'mon then!"Agumon jumped out of the tub."We have to go!"

"Whoa!"Biyomon moved out of the way as Agumon ran past."What's the rush!?"

"Kari never lies!"Agumon said."Now, c'mon!"

"You're right, and she'd never joke about this."Biyomon said, thinking about her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A half hour later, at the Kamiya Apartment...

"They should be here any minute Kari."Gatomon looked up at the clock.

Tick Tock

"You hear that?!"Kari looked up.

"No Kari."Gatomon said.

"Kari?"Biyomon peeked in the window."Are you there?"

"Biyomon!"Kari ran over to the window, opening up the latch."You could've come in the front door, y'know."

"It was Agumon's idea."Biyomon said, jumping down on the floor.

"I just don't want to wake anybody!"Agumon screamed.

"Shh!"Kari put a finger to her mouth.

"Kari, are you all right?"Biyomon walked over to her, wrapping her wings around her."You face is filled with dry tears."

"The man, he took Tai!"Kari hugged Biyomon back."He said he'd made us both pay for our sins!"

"Your...sins?"Biyomon asked with a confounded look on her face.

"He knows."Kari sniffed.

"How?"Biyomon looked into her eyes.

"I don't know, he spoke into my mind, told me to come to the location he put into my mind."Kari sniffed."Oh Biyomon, I-I don't know what to think, what to do, I'm scared."

"It's okay Kari, you've done nothing wrong. Listen to me when I say this:whatever we did together was for love, right?"Biyomon asked.

"Y-Yeah."Kari sniffed."What else would it be for?"

"Kari?"Gatomon asked.

"We had sex together Gatomon."Kari sniffed."I d-didn't want to keep it from you, but I..."

"I already know, you can't keep anything from me Kari."Gatomon said.

"How?"

"You just told me, see?"Gatomon purred.

"Gatomon!"Kari cried.

"I-I'm sorry, Kari, I just meant to say I'm okay with it."

"You are?"Biyomon looked at her.

"Yeah, though I wish you had told me sooner."Gatomon crossed her paws."It's not good to keep something like this hidden from those you care about Kari, especially your own Digimon."

"I didn't want to hurt you Gatomon."Kari said."You're my best friend."

"You're mine too Kari, I just wish..."Gatomon looked back."No."

"What is it?"Kari asked.

"Nothing important, just...can you promise me you'll always try and be honest with me from now on?"Gatomon asked."As your partner and best friend, please?"

"All right."Kari said, lifting up Gatomon."I love too Gatomon."

"I love you too Kari."A tear came down Gatomon's left eye.
"Aww."Biyomon put her wings together.

"All right, so where do we find Tai and this "bad man" Kari?"Agumon asked."You said he put the place in your head?"

"Yes."Kari said."It's an old abandoned school not too far from here. Mommy told me never to go near it, but..."

"It's okay Kari, we'll all be with you."Biyomon said."Besides, we'll prove to him that's he no better for threatening you and Tai like this."

"You're right."Kari smiled.

"That's it, no more tears now."Biyomon perked up."Agumon?"

"What?"

"Aren't you going to open the door for all of us?"

"Why?"

"Ever hear the phrase ladies first?"Biyomon stared at him.

"Oh, sorry!"Agumon ran over to the door, opening it.

Gatomon thought to herself.

Back at Sora's...

"*yawnnn*"Sora rolled over in bed."Oh, where did those two get out to now? I hope they're not doing it in the tub again...Mom will freak if she ever saw Digi-semen all over her drapes."

She would, wouldn't she?

"Who's there?!"Sora got up, looking around her room.

You filthy little whore.

"What?!"Sora asked."Where do you get off calling me a whore?!"

You Digidestined have no manners whatsoever for the sleeping do you?

"Like you're one to talk."

Enough brat. Come to me.

"Why...what's this place you're putting in my head?"

Remember that school your Mother told you NEVER to go, or she'd ground you for life?

"S-She...get out of my head!"Sora grabbed her ears."You have no right digging in there!"

I have every right. I am a decider of right and wrong, and you are in the wrong. Every one of you Digidestined. Come to my little abode. We'll talk then.

"Huh?"Sora looked around, the presence of that voice no longer in her head.

"Sora?"Sora's Mom opened her door slightly."Honey, could you keep the yelling down just a teeny bit?...I have work in the morning so..zzzzzzzz."

"Okay Mom."Sora smiled.

"Want to hear a little story?"Damion leaned against a wall.

"Why are you so concerned with hiding your face? You can't be THAT ugly underneath all those shadows."Tai said.

"Amazing, considering your perdicament, you keep on chiding away at me hoping I'll get mad and show a sign of weakness. Resourceful, even in your decapitated state."Damion observed.

"Yeah, well don't expect any less!"Tai shouted."As for what you told me about my little sister, I don't believe a word of it! She would never do anything like...that."

"How can you be so sure? Do you really know her young Kamiya?"

"Of course I do!"Tai shouted.

"No, you don't. You too concerned for her well-being and for Sora's approval to really know what's she feeling."Damion said."You are not unlike any other human brother or sister, always trying to best the other."

"There you go again, assuming about us."Tai said.

"I'm not assuming boy, I'm stating pure fact. In case you haven't heard, I can "dig" into your mind and take out your memories."Damion said."The good and the bad all wrapped up in one nice little bundle. Now do you want that little story or not?"

"Like I have a choice?"Tai grumbled.

"That's right, you're starting to get it now I see. Not as dumb as you look huh? Well, here it is for what's it worth: Once upon a time, there were eight Digidestined and their trusted Digimon friends. Through trials and tribulations in the real and Digital World, these Digidestined defeated their powerful enemies that threatened all life as we know it. Each of these enemies were turned into nothing but little fragments of data and thus their eggs sent back to Primary Village, where they could be rehatched. What happened to that old shattered data one would wonder though? Why, it all went into creating a new egg...but not just any ordinary Digiegg."

"Another Digiegg?"Tai asked.

"A Digiegg filled with the power of all your enemies Tai Kamiya. All the Digimon you ever defeated have been uploaded into a single, powerful Digiegg...a huge, adult human sized egg which gave birth to your final enemy, your true calamity...me."

"Y-You?!"Tai looked at him.

"How do you think I read your mind, twit?"Damion said."I am the final product of all that you defeated, reflected back at you all at once."

"Then how come you say you're a judge when you were born from the data of our enemies?"Tai asked."How can you be any better than us?"

"My story is not finished Kamiya."Damion's eyes glowered."I was born of evil data, but with a different purpose. I did not seek to rule or subjugate the Digital World. No, that would be far too easy for one such as me. Instead, I sought to do what no other would:completely eliminate the Digidestined and render them no better in spirit than their enemies."

"How'd you get here?!"Tai demanded to know.

"This school was the gateway. I'm not sure how, but this school is tied to me somehow. I was able to come here to the real world and seek you out, find out about all of you, spy on you for a whole month and plan my attack...which began tonight with your kidnapping."Damion began to float in the air."Your sister will be here soon...and that's when the REAL fun shall began."

"What kind of sicko are you?!"Tai shouted."She's only a little girl for christ's sake!! Leave her out of this!"

"She's Digidestined, so she shall die."Damion said."Nothing more to it than that. You should've known that this day would come Kamiya. Too bad for you I suppose."

"No..."

Ten minutes later...2:50 AM

"We're almost there."Biyomon announced."Are you sure this is the place Kari?"

"Yes, that's it!"Kari ran ahead of the group.

"Kari, wait!"Gatomon ran after her.

"Gatomon, Tai's in there!"Kari stopped."He's gonna die if I don't go."

"Stop and think for a minute. This guy...whoever he is...could be playing with you for all we know. I know Tai's scent and he's not anywhere near here!"

"That's not true! He's around here Kari, I can sniff em'!"Agumon said pointing towards the school.

"Kari..."Gatomon grabbed her the shoulders.

Come in or die.

"I'm going Gatomon, whether you want me to or not."Kari shook herself free of Gatomon and ran with Agumon."Come on you guys!"

"Kari."Gatomon whispered.

See?

"Shut up."

You know I'm right. She only cares about her two fuck pillows now...you're nothing more than yesterday's dung to her now.

"That's not true, and you know it."Gatomon said.

You will keep your part of the bargain Gatomon, that is, if you want your partner to stay alive long enough to see tomorrow's sunrise. I hear it's supposed to be beautiful tomorrow.

"All right, I'll do what you say."Gatomon dropped her head."Remember, I'm only doing this for our friendship, nothing more."

Whatever you say, my little jealous slut.

"Uhh!"Gatomon stopped."You eat those words!"

Nothing.

"Great, dissappeared again as usual."Gatomon closed her eyes.

With slow steps, Gatomon made her way towards the school...and her eventual betrayal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TAI!"Kari shouted pushing the school entrance wide open.

No sounds, no breathing...just creaking wood and dripping water from a leaky roof. The school was virtually abandoned...only empty classrooms and a crisp one dollar bill in the principal's old office remained. Kari just stood there, in her Gatomon pajamas scanning for any signs of her brother...nothing. This school was named Minaimoto School, after the great Kouiyra Minaimoto who died saving dozens of innocent school children on a school field trip to the local city zoo. It was strange being here, in a place that parents forbid their children to go to.

"Hey...I sniff em' down this way!"Agumon said.

"C'mon Kari, let's go find Tai."Biyomon tried comforting her.

"All right."Kari sniffed."Oh Biyo, was what we did that wrong?"

"In this world, it would be considered evil and unjust what we three did together. It would be considered "bestiality" as I've heard on the news sometimes. What we share together Kari, is our own, and no one can stop us from loving each other just because they think it's wrong, okay?"Biyomon said to her.

"You're right Biyomon, I have to stop thinking about this so much. How we love each other shouldn't matter, but we also have to deal with the fact that it does in this world. It's just a matter of if...huh?!"

"AHHH!!!"

"TAI!"Kari and Biyomon shouted running down the hall, looking for the source of the scream.

"You guys! Down here!"Agumon waved a clawed hand in the air.

"Big brother!"Kari came into the classroom, covering her mouth seeing Tai unconscious, blood dripping out of his nose.

"Do not worry, he will awaken soon."

"You! You're that voice that spoke inside my head!"Kari shouted."Where are you?!"

"All around you, where you cannot place you filthy hands upon my being."

"You're the only one who's filthy for resorting to levels this low!"

"I will make the only judgements this night, thank you."Damion appeared in his shadowy form."Meet your final enemy Digidestined, a being made of old and corrupted data with unlimited mental power...the power to make you suffer and do whatever I wish."

"Biyomon?"Kari was shivering.

"Leave her and Tai alone."Biyomon wrapped her arms around Kari."She's done nothing wrong."

"So says the sinner before me."Damion taunted."You are just as unpure as these Digidestined, you disgusting excuse for a Digimon! You claim the girl has done nothing wrong, but the girl has partaken of acts which are taboo in this world! You were part of this act of so-called "love" and shall take the fall with her."

"No one's gonna fall but you! PEPPER BREATH!"Agumon breathed out nothing."huh?"

"Your attacks are useless while in my Digital Disabling Field, projected by my mind using invisible means of course. This school was the perfect spot to lure you all in. Now, let your punishments begin!"Damion said.

"Punis...oohhh..."Biyomon groaned in pain, grabbing onto the sides of her head.

"F-Feeling not so right in the world..."Agumon dropped to his knees, shaking his head.

"Biyomon? Agumon?"Kari looked back to each of them.

"K-Kari, run!"Biyomon shouted."H-He's gonna...AHH!!"

"You will be going nowhere until I say so at least, little girl."Damion put his shadowy hands behind himself."Don't worry yourself, I'm not going to have them rape you or anything like that...I'm not that low as you may think. I'm just going to make them recreate the situation with a little editing from me for Tai to watch right before his eyes."

"N-No, don't do this!"Kari shouted, as Agumon and Biyomon grabbed at her."Fight him!"

"W-We're sorry..."

"...we don't have a choice!"Tears came down each of the Digimon's faces as Agumon and Biyomon tore off Kari's pajamas, forcing her to the floor.

"Time to wake up my boy."Damion snickered, snapping his finger."Time to witness firsthand your sister's deceit!"

Kari opened her eyes wide as Tai awoke and dropped his mouth open in shock what he was seeing...Agumon getting behind a naked Kari, ready to mount and pierce her already dripping cunt while Biyomon was shaking her ass in front of Kari getting her ready for a good anal licking. Tai shook his head, forcing himself to believe that somehow this was an illusion and he would wake up, and none of this would be true. Unfortunately, it was.

"Enjoy the show."Damion stood behind him.

"You creep, let em' go!"Tai shouted.

"No, you will watch what you sister did."Damion said."You have no choice in the matter but to witness the truth."

"Not if I close my eyes!"Tai replied trying to close them but to no avail."U-UHH!!"

"Don't tempt me Kamiya."Damion said."You WILL watch."

"K-Kari..."Tai sniffed.

Kari looked at Tai and then looked back in shame, not wanting to look at his face out of guilt. Kari felt Agumon's smooth dick penetrate her pussy, and she despite her mental pain felt pleasure out of it. She decided to give in instead of fighting...Damion was obivously as powerful as he claimed, taking down Agumon and Biyomon just like that and getting them to do as he wanted.

"Oohh..."Agumon's eyes went in different directions, his pink prick feeling the pressure of Kari's small dripping cunt pressing on his dick.

Agumon pushed in some more, humping in with his legs and back to get a good length in there. Kari pushed back, helping him out and then, to pleasure Biyomon at the same time, put her tongue into Biyomon's awaiting tailhole while inserting two small fingers into her sticky canal. Biyomon's feather's ruffled at Kari's young touch, and shivered with excitement, letting her have it!

The young one pushed her tongue further inwards, tasting the bird's ass. It was a wildly exotic taste for Kari, one she hadn't had in a month, but it was still just as exotic as the first time she'd taken a taste. Kari closed her eyes, letting the Agumon humping her from behind go deeper into her. Maybe she'd forget about the brother who was watching her in awe, the cackling man who's only purpose it seemed was to judge them and make them miserable just because they were "sinners". Kari kissed Biyomon's butt, taking her tongue out of the hole. She relented, this just wasn't right to her. This seemed so forced to her, and it downright was. This wasn't the love they experienced that night together, this was just plain out forced sex between human and Digimon.

Biyomon didn't care about that at the moment though, she only felt the lust Damion had summoned from within the darkest corners of her mind and forced Kari's face into her rump. Kari stuck her tongue back into that tight little tailhole, resulting in a satisfied Biyomon smiling to herself as Kari cleaned her out. Agumon sighed, rocking back and forth as much as possible in his own time not having a care in the world but his own penis and two sacs. That sweet feeling those fleshy walls were giving his penis was all that mattered. Tai's little sister was the best he thought...he wanted that pussy, nothing but pussy!

Lust is your world now slave.

Lust. That's all that mattered. Who the fuck cares if she gets a little hurt in the process anyway?! Agumon grinned to himself and pressed deep into the little girl's cunt, the massive pressure on his prick raising higher than ever before! Kari screamed in esctasy and he cummed deep within her, releasing his semen into her young system. This didn't bother Biyomon none, and pushed her butt even further back, even letting a little fart in Kari's face.

"uuhh..."Kari gagged.

"See Tai Kamiya?"Damion said to him."Nothing but animals these Digimon you so cherish are. Agumon seeks nothing but cunt and Biyomon wants her precious little ass licked out. That's all that matters to them, isn't that right?"

"I..I..."

"Am I wrong?"

"N-No."Tai looked down.

"Hm?"Damion looked at him."What's this? Have I actually awoken something in you, Tai?"

"Y-Yes, you have."Tai looked down in despair.

"You're lying."Damion picked him up by the shirt."You aren't willing to repent, you are a boldfaced liar."

"I know, but you're no better you goddamn piece of street trash."Tai spit in his face.

"You little!..."Damion threw Tai to the ground.

"AHHH!!!"Tai grabbed his head in pain.

"Consider yourself lucky I don't fry that pathetic excuse for a brain of yours now."Damion clenched his teeth."This night is far from over!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is it, the place."Sora walked up not too far off from the school."Should I go in, or not? That dark voice lead me here...told me my friends were here and waiting."

"That's right."An old man appeared before her.

"Gennai!"Sora jumped up."Don't do that! You scared the living heck out of me!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you like that...I'm not that scary am I?"Gennai asked.

"N-No, just don't appear like that out of nowhere again, okay?"Sora asked.

"All right, all right...don't get your panties in a knot."Gennai waved his hand in the air.

"What?!"

"Nothing, just old man talk. Give me a minute."Gennai snapped his fingers."There, we can have some privacy."

"Privacy?"

"Of course, Damion's ears are all around this place. You don't think we'd be able to talk without him being able to hear, do you?"Gennai said."Enough of this nonsense though, right to the point now."

"What is it and how are you here? The Digital World is...was only open that one time three months ago that allowed the Digimon to come here again."Sora explained."It's not like you just waltz back and forth as you choose."

"Young lady, you forget who you're talking to here. I am the grandmaster of the Digital World, and therefore have certain rights and privilages, including easy access to the Real World."

"Huh? Then why.."

"The method I use is too complex for your mind to fathom I'm afraid, as it's only meant for one person...namely myself. Plus, it helps save on my electric bill, but that's beside the point. I'm here to explain Damion to you before you and the others face him."Gennai said."Well, before you join them anyways. Even as we speak, Damion is trying to exert his will over Tai and Kari, trying to bend them. They are resisting I sense, but they will not be able to hold out for long. Damion is indeed very strong, but not as strong as he thinks he is. He CAN be killed, but..."

"But what? Gennai!"Sora yelled."Tell me what the hell is going on here!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. You don't know who Damion is do you? He's that voice that lured you down here into his convenient little trap. The little runt thinks his old man is unaware of what he's doing, but he's not going to get away with this, that's for sure."
Gennai clenched his teeth.

"W-Wait...you're that guy's father?"Sora said."All right, this is too much for me right now...explain it all to me later! I gotta go help them!"

"Wait a minute!"Gennai shouted.

"I'm sorry, I have to go!"Sora ran out of the field and up into the school.

"Young fool...she doesn't know what's she getting herself wrapped into."Gennai shook his head."I must figure out a way past his field."

Running with all her might, and worried as hell about Tai (albeit still mad at him for missing an important date last Friday) and the others, she steamed up the tar covered ground and slammed open the doors to the school, screaming out her friends' names. No response.

"Guys, where are you?!"Sora called out."This isn't funny!"

What makes you think this a joke, little Sora?

"Little?"Sora looked around."All right, you can quit it already. I know who you are...Damion, isn't it?!"

Yes, though I am surprised you learned my name so fast. Who told you?

"That's not for you to know."Sora said."Where are my friends?!"

Don't be too fast to be so brave when your punishment is coming right up. Oh young Sora, how you've been naughty lately, ignoring Biyomon to a fault. You two have never been really eye to eye have you?

"What're you talking about?"Sora asked."We've always been great friends!"

So you say, but what about early on? When you first met, specifically right around when she first digivolved?

"T-That was just a misunderstanding between us. I only wanted to protect her, like she was protecting me."Sora said."That's what makes us equal..."

Equal? You know as well as I do that humans and Digimon will be never be equal in terms of friendship. Digimon are naturally more powerful than human beings and therefore are needed to protect them. Biyomon doesn't need a weak friend to protect her. That's what you feared back then wasn't it?

"W-What're you saying?!"Sora stamped her feet into the ground."I-I never demanded she..."

That feeling of weakness still burns brightly within you doesn't it, Sora? I've seen it these past few months...the signs are all too appearent. You feel too weak for Tai sometimes, your ignoring Biyomon every time she wanted to go with you on a walk or a trip to the local mall, even with your Mother...

"THAT'S IT! Don't you DARE bring my Mother into this! You have no right to judge me or Biyomon! I may be weak as you say, but at least I have friends like Biyomon to help me stand up to jerks like you!"

Hmmph. You can't even stand on your own two legs without the help of one of your so-called friends. Come on then, prove to me you're not as weak as you don't deny. Show me your strength Sora, defeat me.

"Fine!"Sora ran down the hall, taking the villian's bait.

"Good news."Damion said."In addition, we're going to have a very special guest tonight. Everyone, I'd to present the next sinner on the list tonight...the ever so beautiful Sora!"

"SORA?!"Tai yelled, seeing her run into the room.

"Tai, what is going on?!"Sora held her hands to her mouth, seeing Kari naked and Tai's nose dripping with blood.

"oohhh..."Biyomon moaned as Kari licked the inside of her pussy out."S-Sora, I'm so glad you're here to see us! Errg.."

"They still resist, but they'll give in soon enough."Damion smiled."Why don't you join us girl?"

"No thank you!"Sora ran out.

"I'm afraid you're going nowhere my girl."Damion held out a hand.

"AHHH!!"Sora grabbed her head in pain."G-Get out of my head!"

"Oh, would you all stop complaining? It's getting rather annoying."Damion sighed."What's the matter, Sora? Not as strong as you thought you could be?"

"Y-You..."

"Monster, animal, yes I've heard it all over two hundred million times my dear. Like Tai, Kari, and these arrogant animals that call themselves Digimon before you, you refuse to acknowledge that you are indeed in the wrong and that I am the judge here."

"You're no judge I know!"Tears poured down Sora's face in pain."S-Stop it already..."

"I can't I'm afraid, not until you've removed those garments of yours. You're going to be embarassed for your sins to the world my dear."Damion said."Come on now, I haven't all night."

"Auuuhh!!"Sora dropped to her knees, the pain turning her head red."S-Stop it! I'll do anything, just please...stop hurting me!"

"Then do as I say. It's as simple as pie dear."

"Y-Yes...simple as pie."Sora stood up, removing her night clothes and throwing them aside on the floor of the classroom."Anything you desire, Mr.Damion."

"Very good, you're learning you place Sora."Damion's eyes glew."Now, to learn who told you...uh!! No, impossible, it can't be!"

Gennai. A name Damion held with hatred in his mind. The Dark Masters absolutely despised him, as Myotismon hated his guts. Something had to be done here. Gennai was aware of his plans, so he had to move fast if he was to succeed in ending the threat to his life. He had to judge this world, cleanse it of all sin...such was his duty. He hated the fact that he was created from the very data of the Digidestined's enemies...he was so full of despair, and lonliness. He didn't need a companion though, he needed vengenace...vengeance against Gennai for bringing him into this world. What better way to get back at him that striking at those closest to him?

Damion looked to one of his objects of hatred, Kari. The girl was so unaware of the potential power she carried within her, which is why Damion was keeping a good eye on her. Nothing would escape his sight from here on in. He carried all the cards, and now it was time to play his next hand and collect. Sora would be the next to receive judgement, and once again Tai would watch in horror.

"Now Kamiya...back to your seat."Damion ordered him.

"AHH!"Tai flew back into his seat, telekinetically tied back up."My bonds!"

"Back on you."Damion said."Now's it time for the second show."

"Sora...not you too."Tai's eyes closed.

"You never learn, do you?"Damion forced Tai's eyes open."OPEN THEM KAMIYA, AND WATCH!"

"uuhh"Tai tried moving, but to no avail.

It was no use, watching his little sister being subjected to forced sex was one thing but his girlfriend was another and he just wouldn't have it. Tai began to fight against Damion's control once again, forcing the man out of his head but once again to no avail. The guy was just too strong for him, his telepathic powers beyond figures even Izzy would find hard to calculate. An aura of pure raw energy surrounded Damion's body, and he stopped Kari's licking of Biyomon, and had Biyomon walk over to a ready and naked Sora.

"P-Please...d-d-do..."

"Yes, that's it."Damion said.

"Sora, you know I only want to protect you, right?"Biyomon came over, looking at her.

The two stared at each other, waiting for the other to make the move. Biyomon had never seen Sora in this element before...a naked one at that. How to approach this one? Of course, were they in their right minds Sora and Biyomon would be quick to hide their most inner private parts (Sora's had that effect on Biyo). Now though, with their inner lustful feelings unlocked, Sora wasn't ashamed anymore...she was more than willing to bare it all in front of her partner. More than willing to do her as well.

"SORA! Stop this, please! Don't give in to him! You're stronger than this, and you know it!"Tai screamed.

"Look at you, trying to get across a point as useless the screaming you're producing through your vocal chords. In case you don't understand boy, she CANNOT hear you. She's under my control."Damion smiled.

Biyomon stood there, an inner urge driving her mind right there and then. She would finally have Sora...the way she perhaps always it to be, in the darkest place of her mind. Then again, how could she do this to her friend? She was her partner for crying out loud, not her owner.

"I-It's...okay, Biyo...I know...uurrh...you can't...control this...any more t-than I...can, so let's enjoy this....o-our way huh?"Sora said, bending down and wrapping her arms around Biyomon.

"W-What?"Damion said.

Tears came down Biyomon's eyes, and she wrapped her wings around her partner wanting to react and tell her that she loved her just the same and they could all go home together, and forget this...but it wasn't going to happen. They had to face facts...and accept this. Sora looked over to Kari, who was kneeling her head down on Agumon's newly erect prick and beginning to suck on it for what it was worth.

Agumon was not one to be satisfied so easily, and here was no exception. Kari shifted her gaze slightly to Sora, tears continuing to come down an already water filled face. Agumon grabbed Kari's head with his claws and pushed his prick into her mouth, sighing with the utmost sigh of pleasure. This sucking Kari was giving him was really turning the dino on, and so Kari continued his rushing turn on for him.

Meanwhile, Sora broke her embrace with Biyomon and proceeded to do what she must for Mr.Damion...no, for Biyomon. It was getting harder just to think. No matter, just pleasure Biyomon already Sora. Biyomon turned herself around, and spread her anus for Sora. Sora gulped, as this was a first for her. She had hoped that her first time would be with Tai, but this would do just as well she supposed. With puckered up lips, she lay one on Biyomon's butt, kissing her Digimon's butt as she so deserved for her service.

Sora stuck out her tongue and proceeded to push it into that gaping hole, and instantly found a surprise taste awaiting her in Biyomon's ass. Sora was in shock at the wild flavor, and pushed her tongue further into her partner's feathery ass. It was so addicting, so flavor full, that she just couldn't get enough of it! Biyomon squawked out a yelp of esctasy like none other before her, and leaned backwards into Sora's face not believing that Sora knew her most sensitive spot! She could hardly believe her luck, that Sora was the one pleasuring her!

Kari continued her sucking on Agumon's penis meanwhile, taking a break to take a breath and looking at Agumon's rock hard and saliva covered penis, was going to continue...that is, until Agumon brought his head down to Kari's head, sniffing at it. All sense of normal intelligence was gone from his face. He now seemed like a savage beast, only looking for some cunt and a little meat here and there. Agumon opened his maw, and caressed Kari's face with a huge tongue. Kari rolled her eyes at the feel of that tongue and kissed it dearly back.

Agumon grunted and rubbed his dick against Kari's face, mumbling soft tones in the process. Kari closed her eyes, and felt the rubbery prick against her face. It was soothing in a way to her, to feel her lover's prick against her face. She loved this Digimon, no matter what state he was in and would do anything for him as she would do anything for Tai. Nothing would stop her from pleasuring Agumon...not even a bewildered brother.

Kari took Agumon's penis in her hands, and proceeded to suck on it again, much to Agumon's joy. Kari licked and suckled the lollipop in her mouth, enjoying it's randy taste in her mouth. Precum dribbled down her throat, as she rubbed his scaly balls in the process.

"Rrrr..."Agumon grumbled feeling his penis starting to rumble in Kari's mouth.

Sora, her tongue still in Biyo's ass, was enjoying herself immensely and almost starting to forget about Damion's presence in her mind (just as he wanted it to be), lifted a hand and felt something sticky below the bird's anus...what was this stuff? Sora looked down, and saw Biyomon's dripping little cunt. Precum was rushing out of there! Boy was that girl wet Sora thought to herself in shock...have to help with that, right? Sora sniffed at the stuff...sweet smelling. Hmmm, maybe one little lick?

Sora took one little lap across the entrance to that soft, fleshy entrance...boy, was it tasty! Just as wild and flavor-filled as that ass! Sora gladly stuck her tongue into her friend's entrance, Biyomon shouting out in ever increasing joy and flapping her wings! With two fingers, she spread the bird's pussy and licked out the little cunt enjoying the fresh precum coming out. Biyomon, hardly taking this any better than Agumon with Kari, was on the verge of cumming when she stopped for a moment and urged herself on. This moment had to last as long as possible.

Suddenly, something went up her tailhole! Biyomon looked back, and saw Sora's finger inserted into it moving all about in there.

"Oh Sora..."Biyomon cried."you remembered."

Tai shook his head, this just wasn't happening! While he SLIGHTLY liked the fact that Sora was naked before him, this was just too sickening to him what Damion was having them doing! This was forced, manipulative sex! Damion looked back to him and just gave him a hard stare as if to tell him he was wrong...just whose trial was this anyway?

Biyomon and Agumon closed their eyes both, and let Kari and Sora have them both. Kari took one last big lick of Agumon's penis, causing the dino Digi to explode all over the girl before her! Kari fell back on her butt from the force, naked and now covered with Digi-cum. She didn't care though...if it made Agumon happy, it was okay. Sora stuck her tongue all the way that sticky, hot entrance...sending Biyomon crying out as she exploded in Sora's face with hot sticky cum! Sora lapped her around her face as she was smothered with the stuff, never sensing the demonic presence fully taking over her mind.

"Well, my little girls...I hoped you enjoyed yourselves. Now is the time to call upon another guest young Tai...you know him very well. May I present your best rival..."

"No, please, not Matt..."

"*ahem*"

"No."

"Matt and Garurumon!"Damion announced with glee.

"What have you done to them?"Tai demanded to know in a increasingly serious tone."What's the whole point to all of this?!?"

"It's simple Tai."Matt walked out naked with Garurumon alongside him."He's breaking you. You are our leader, the spearhead of our group. Watching us like this combined with a little taunting will eventually cause you to succumb."

"Matt, what are you saying?! You'd never stoop this low, never!"Tai yelled in desperation.

"Get real, Tai."Matt leaned against Garurumon's leg."It's time to get the clue buddy...Damion has us right where he wants us.
He has us right under his thumb, which I think you should accept."

"ACCEPT?! You think I'm going to accept the fact that he's making my friends do what he wants because..."

"What Tai?"Matt walked up to him."Is there something you want to tell us?"

"T-That.."Tai began to sweat.

"I can feel it in your little human bones. Your blood pressure is raising, your body trembling, the heart in your very heart beating faster and faster. It's really happening little Digidestined...you're losing."Damion smiled."You think this little sex show is just for me to get off? I can do that any day of the week to an unsuspecting female on the street or Digimon. I'm opening doors in their minds they don't want to...I'm opening up those dark feelings humans deny they have and find unnatural. Oh, they're there all right...you may not see them, but they're there in the back of your mind, in the deepest corners. Everyday, you tell yourself you'll do better, that you'll make yourself great. But when you feel that rush of lust and desire coming into that little body, where does all that feeling of greatness go? It's forgotten. It's shoved aside just so your little body can feel the inside of a cunt or know the taste of one at least."

"It's true Tai. I've always been after Sora's little tight cunt all these years and you never even realized it."Matt smickered."That's why I'm cool and you're an ass...because I actually had the guts to secretly ask her out ONCE."

"You didn't tell me?!"Tai asked."You knew I was love...I mean, oh what the hell! You know how I felt about her, how could you?!"

"Hey, when you want pussy you go after it. Simple as that really."Matt winked.

"Matt...stop this! You're not like this, I know you're not!"Tai tried reasoning with him.

"Oh, shut up!"Matt punched his friend across the face.

"OW!"Tai shouted, blood spilling down his nose."Matt..."

"He's mine."Damion smiled."As Sora is now. All who remains is Kari, but she'll succumb soon enough."

"STOP! I don't want this anymore...just let her go, I'll give in, just stop doing this."Tai dropped his head.

"Sorry, but no."Damion said."I don't make deals with sinners like yourselves, and you all had it coming. Live with it already and accept your punishment. Besides, I'm at least giving your friends a few fleeting moments of sex together until their timely demise. You can at least appreciate that, seeing as how humans like that."

Tai asked himself.
"I wouldn't think out loud Tai...it's not good for someone who can hear thoughts as clear as when some lady shouts in the supermarket for better service."Damion stuttered."Loud and clear, Tai. Loud and clear."

"Yeah, damn me all you want. The only result is the one you see in front of you, and the tape (a part of which I edited just a teensy bit for purposes all my own) will be the final insult before the end. To think, this started out as a gift to you from Kari. Now...it's no more than the tool that will finally break you."Damion smiled.

"WHY?! Haven't you broken all our spirits enough?!"Tai asked."Haven't you twisted all our thinking, especially my sister's...enough?!"

"No."Damion grabbed Tai by the neck."Your breaking must be absolute and complete. As even a speck of willingness to fight stills exists within you, your defeat is not complete. Only when you and all of them have fallen and completely submitted to my testaments, will YOU break."

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Shortly back inside Gennai's house, in the Digital World...

"I am back."Gennai walked in.

"I thought you went to prevent Sora from entering that school!"Leomon got up, putting his sword away."No one came by. It's been all too quiet in the Digital World these past six months without the Digidestined around or even the Dark Masters for that matter."

"I have a feeling things are going to escalate quite fast my old friend."Gennai cracked a small smile."That bastard son of mine has the tenacity to invade the Real World..."

"Why do you insist on calling him your son, Gennai? He not like you, as he was born from a Digiegg and you are unique."Leomon said.

"True, but he is far beyond a Digimon in terms of evolution."Gennai said."I should've been aware of his presence, but he always blindsided me every chance he got. No more, there are more threats coming and the Digidestined must be ready for them...with or without my help."

"Don't speak like that, it's not good for your blood sugar Gennai."Leomon put a big, strong hand on his shoulder.

"I appreciate your sentinment, but my blood sugar is just fine thank you. It's my health insurance I'm more concerned with these days. Damion must be stopped! The poor fool has no true form, he's only a strong collection of old corrupted evil Digimon data that the Digidestined defeated...a fallback plan Devimon had in mind appearently."Gennai said.

"Devimon?!"Leomon growled.

"Have no fear my friend, Devimon is long gone from our world...it's his power that lives on in Damion as well as that of all the other past threats our young friends have fought. Devimon thought to make a Digimon with the same intentions as his own but of course he didn't really succeed and his data was absorbed into the egg, as such was its purpose. I found about this egg shortly before the Digidestined battled him that final time, the time when Angemon first digivolved and was turned back into an egg himself."Gennai said."I saw the dark egg that day...and wanted to break it and let whatever resided within to die.
My heart told me otherwise and like a fool, I brought it back here so it would be safe. But, soon, it fell into Etemon's hands when one of his agents stole it and so it went it on, in secret, going from each villian to the next, until their data was absorbed into the egg as a result of their defeat."Gennai revealed."Within time, and without my knowing, Damion hatched but not with the intention Devimon originally had in mind. When I had taken the egg, I took out all the negative thoughts Devimon had implanted within and replaced them with noble ones but an attack broke outside my home during this, and the process remained incomplete which mixed with more evil data became the twisted being known as Damion."

"Things were beyond your control Gennai. There's no need to feel sorry for yourself now."

"Hmmph, I am not! I'm going to come up with a plan and save those kids...but in order to do that, those kids must hang in there for whatever little time they can! Continue your guard here, right outside my house and act as if I never left."Gennai said."Damion may not have a mental presence in the Digital World, but it doesn't mean he hasn't any allies here either."

"I will do my duty."Leomon bent down on his knees.

"Good."Gennai said."I think I'll go have some tea, maybe that'll help me think..."

"You know, I am going to be perfectly honestly with you Kamiya. I take no joy in what I am doing to you and your friends this day. In fact, I wish it could be the very opposite."Damion said."I wish things could've been different, but I'm afraid there are forces beyond even my kin that will not allow that."

"Huh?"Tai looked up.

"Keep that in mind as you take your fall."Damion said."Don't get me wrong Kamiya, I AM Evil but that doesn't mean I have to take joy in it either."

"Isn't this what you wanted?!"Tai shouted.

"This is what your enemies want Tai, not me."Damion closed his eyes."I'm not quite sure what I want anymore...maybe we'll find out at the end of all this, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah..."Tai shook his head.

"You're getting boring to taunt anyway Kamiya. Matt, if you please?"Damion said.

"As you wish, Lord Damion."Matt and Garurumon bowed, stretching out."Well Tai, just you, me, and Garurumon here to have the ultimate fun...too bad you don't get to join in. I would've saved you a spot, seeing as how you're such a dear friend to me."

"You're not Matt."Tai said."Don't even talk to me."

"HEY BUDDY!"Matt grabbed Tai's shirt."Pay attention, or I'll have to wipe that grim look off your face myself!"

"Just try it Matt, go ahead."Tai said."I know you could never really do it. Sure, we've had our bouts in the past but when it came down to it, you never would hurt your friends."

"I...ah, you're not worth it!"Matt pushed Tai away."Let me show you for old time's sake how much I've changed thanks to Damion."

"Damion!!"Tai yelled, ignoring Matt.

"Damion, make him pay attention please."Matt said impatiently.

"All right."Damion sighed, snapping his fingers and breaking him to attention."There, happy?"

"Delighted."Matt squeezed Tai's nose."We're gonna have sooo much fun, isn't that right Garurumon?"

"Yes Matt."Garurumon walked over to him, his white furryness towering above Matt's puny human body.

Matt looked up to Garurumon, as Garurumon did down to Matt. Their eyes met, in a strange gaze. What was this Tai thought to himself, what's going on here? Why aren't they doing it like they said they were going to?

"Hmmm, I see you're still resisting me."Damion bent down on his knees before Kari."Maybe I should bring out your partner sooner than I intended."

"G-Gatomon?"Kari asked.

"Yes, Gatomon. The Digimon you have so easily decided to ignore to have sex instead with Agumon here as well as that little pink bird, Biyomon."Damion said."You have such a strong mind for such a small body. I admire that, sinner that you are."

"J-Just leave her out of this."Kari said."She doesn't deserve your punishment."

"Why is that young Kari?"Damion looked into her mind."What makes you think that any of you Digidestined will escape?"

"I don't intend to run anywhere, you bad man."Kari said."I take my punishments, unlike Tai who tries to dodge them at every chance he gets."

"How brave, and yet so stupid. Bravery in the face of futility must run in your blood young one."Damion said.

"Why can't I see your face?"

"Uh!"Damion turned around."What?"

"Why are you so scared of? Why can't I see your face?"Kari asked."You just look like a hollow shell to me, like an egg without the yolk."
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
"Justice has no face. I am just an incarnation of punishment for you, that is all."Damion said.

"You can't lie to me, I can see right through them just like I can my brother's."Kari smiled.

"Wipe that smile off your face!"Damion shouted.

"You're funny."Kari giggled.

"BIYOMON, keep this child quiet!"Damion ordered.

"B-But...Sora!"Biyomon said.

"NOW."Damion's eyes glew.

"Y-Yes."Biyomon walked over to Kari.

"Maybe you should put that tongue to better use up that bird's ass!"Damion shouted.

"Better than achking ua u."Kari mumbled as her tongue was shoved up Biyomon's ass once again.

<...>Damion was silent.

As Damion thought to himself in earnest, Matt began to go to work on Garurumon, walking right over to his giant sheath. Matt noted the great size of the furry ballsac and sheath in front of him. It would be a challenge, but one that he would accept in Lord Damion's name. He and Garurumon were meant to do this, it was nature after all. Garurumon did Matt a favor, and lay down on his side so that he could reach him better and easier.

"All right, nice and easy Matt, you know how I like it."Garurumon looked at him, winking.

"Whatever."Matt said gently placing his hands on the furry sheath.

Boy, was that warm! The fur underneath his hands was moving, pulsating underneath his touch! Matt couldn't believe the incredible warmth, and proceeded to rub it with his hands slightly moving his head around to the ballsac beneath him and sniffed in the scent...ahhh, the smell of sex in the morning. How wonderfully erotic for these two, Tai thought to himself as he watched with horror in mind.

Garurumon panted with joy as he felt Matt's small human tongue tickle his huge ballsac covering him them in human saliva. Feeling increasingly aroused by this constant rubbing and licking of his fur, Garurumon's manhood began to sprout forth proving to be almost as big as Matt himself in length. as it slowly but surely came out. Matt watched in awe at this, his eye glowing with anticipation and his mouth watering. Matt wanted so much to lick it, but that time would come soon enough...he just wanted the entire thing out!

The boy would have his wish fulfilled sooner than he thought as Damion who noticed this decided to speed things up a notch by pulling out the cock with his own mental "hand". Garurumon felt a tug on his cock and yelped, and looked to Matt who shrugged. The wolf just shrugged as well and stretched out, yawning proudly displaying his sausage to the world as he stood upright once again in front of anybody. Matt felt his mind cloud up, certain memories of past events with his friends in the Digital World leaving him...his one purpose dominating him now.

Matt reached out and embraced the slick, wet red penis. Matt gasped at the rubbery feel and kissed the side of it deeply, licking at the side of it. The surface had a certain salty taste to it, but in a good way. It was almost like table salt, with none of that overpowering sea salty taste from the ocean. Matt rubbed his own member against Garurumon's, as well as his own body! Considering how sensitive the prick was, Garurumon's eyes went out of their sockets practically at Matt's contact! He relented though, and kept his composure as Lord Damion ordered him to.

Matt licked at the surface, surprised that the Garurumon had not cummed yet knowing how sensitive he was. No matter, that just meant the moment would last that much longer. Matt lifted the huge member in front, and gently swiped the head of it with his small tongue going for the most sensitive on the wolf's prick. Great tingles of sensational pleasure went throughout that prick and up through the great wolf's body causing him to shiver in anticipation. Matt stood under Garurumon, still holding onto the penis before him even as it prepared to burst before his very eyes. Garurumon lifted his head in the air and howled, releasing a stream of cum right in front of Matt sending the boy to the ground, drowning him in white and sticky seed.
Garurumon sighed, his cum dripping from his prick unto the ground.

Matt lay in dissolution, appearently in a state of bliss. He was in a pool of his partner's cum, covered from head to toe in the stuff. How could he go wrong? What more was there to ask for? A purple tongue answered Matt's question, as Garurumon swiped it over Matt's body licking up all the cum he got all over him. It was instinct for Garurumons to lick up their own cum, and Matt was no exception to this custom. Matt sighed as his own manhood and not to mention body was covered in the slick, gooey, and spongy tongue sliding over his body in constant motion and cleaning him right up. It also did wonders for his prick, which was instantly a boner at the first swipe. Garurumon sat there, licking up the pool and minding his own business, happy and satisfied...satisfied? Was this wolf really satisfied? He needed something more than a mere blowjob...he needed...

Garurumon felt a sudden pulse in his prick and immediately got up over Matt. Matt looked up in horror, realizing what was about to happen. Damion sighed, looking away as Garurumon sighed gushing urine all over Matt's body to relieve himself after that blowjob. Matt didn't appreciate this, and thankfully didn't get any in his mouth. Garurumon looked over to Matt, snickering to himself. Garurumon gave a greatful lick to Matt's face, for "allowing" him the pleasure of calling him his own.
Now that he was marked territory, Matt wanted to make the best of it...looking to his friend's rump.

"That was just nasty Matt, plain nasty."Tai said.

"Hey, don't look at me. It was Garurumon's idea."Matt said."Besides, it's only natural. Maybe you should except that."

"I won't accept the fact that Damion expects us all to live like the animals he claims us to be."Tai shouted."I don't care about his stupid plans, I just want you back Matt, as well as Garurumon."

"No one asked for your opinion."Garurumon growled.

"Listen to him Tai, maybe you'll learn something for a change."Matt laughed and walked over behind Garurumon."Now, watch and learn how to do a Garurumon!"

"Matt..."

Matt didn't listen, walking right behind Garurumon and jumping up on his rump, sniffing under the base of his tail. A wild smell, the smell of sex this young human sniffed! Matt would have this Garurumon's rump tonight, his sexual desire demanded it! Garurumon bent down, giving Matt more free rein and prepared himself for the human's penetration of his anus.
The boy took his position with glee over his friend's rump, preparing to do him. Matt placed his hands down on Garurumon's rear fur, and looked at the purple anus pulsating in front of him. It was big, more than enough for him to penetrate. Matt sighed, and slipped into that hole. Garurumon closed his eyes, and Matt went bonkers feeling the entrance clench down upon his relatively small human penis, massaging it from all sides with its fleshy walls. Matt leaned in, laying his head down Garurumon's back and let the sensations go to his head. It was so enjoyable, this feeling, Matt thought to himself.

Being in Garurumon, Matt felt truly connected to him for the first time. They were like one being, giving each other warmth and security. Matt's lust slowly began to dissappear, as fond memories of the past poured into his mind as a result of this joining.

Matt thought to himself.

"M-Matt, a-are you fighting too?"Garurumon asked.

"No, he's not."Damion held up a shadowy hand.

"ARRGHH!!"Matt shouted, just as he cummed within Garurumon's butt.

Matt slipped out, cum dripping out of Garurumon's tailhole as a result. Damion put a foot on the boy's chest, and looked down at him. He mustn't have any more resistance. What was going on he thought to himself. These Digidestined were beginning to fight back! No matter how much power he used, they always managed to somehow regain a fraction of their senses!

"Errr..."Garurumon couldn't move his body.

"Look at you, what a pathetic creature."Damion said."Struggling to breathe underneath the weight of my heavy foot. I must pity you...you are, after all, fragile."

"C-Can't breathe!"

"Stop it!"Tai fought back tears."Leave him alone!"

"Tears Kamiya? Never thought I'd see those."Damion said.

"Just stop it already..."

"Enough whining. The process continues."Damion smiled."Only this time, I got a special treat in store."

"Sorry Tai."Gatomon walked in.

"Gatomon?!"Tai yelled.

Gennai sat in contemplation, thinking what he should do against a devious foe like Damion. It was killing him inside, knowing those kids were suffering at his hands, that their minds were being twisted inside out and that things were quickly beginning to span way out of control. Something had to be done, but what?...

"Pardon the interruption Gennai."Leomon came in."I caught this one outside."

"OOF!"The Gazimon landed on the floor.

"Oh, you're one of Etemon's I see."Gennai turned around."It's quite all right, leave him to me Leomon."

"As you wish."Leomon smiled.

"H-Hey, I only wanted some fudge!..."The evil bunny Digimon began to sweat.

"Well then, have I got a deal for you."Gennai said."Come with me."

"Huh?"Gazimon looked at the old man.

"Well, what're you waiting for? The last days?"Gennai asked impatiently.

"Fine, I'm comin', I'm comin'...geez."Gazimon rolled his eyes, walking with the old man to his "secret place".

"You see, I just happen to be a collector of the world's finest flavors of fudge and since you're obivously a lover yourself, well..."

"Anything!"Gazimon's eyes sparkled at the sight of all the neatly wrapped fudge."Anything for one little bite..."

"Well then, my young friend. Tell me everything you know about Damion."Gennai sat down.

"Everything I know about Damion?!? You gotta be kiddin' me, I don't know anything!"Gazimon crossed his arms out of fear.

"All right, if you don't want the fudge I know a lion outside who's dying for some."Gennai said."Oh, I forgot he hasn't had dinner yet either."

"H-He doesn't eat Gazimon does he?"Gazimon looked out the door to see Leomon standing guard.

"Not usually, but he does make exceptions."Gennai explained."Do you really want to take that chance?"

"All right, I'll talk."Gazimon dropped to his knees."Just promise me you'll spare me Damion's wrath. He promised me a thousand deaths if I betrayed him."

"As he has no influence over you at this time, I suspect you'll be safe right here in my cottage under Leomon's watch. Now, tell me how he set that barrier even I cannot get through?"Gennai asked.

"His own mind energy of course! He told me he's grown so powerful that not even you will be able to put him down."

"I already know that. It's up to those kids."Gennai said."But how I wonder, do these Digidestined beat him without having their minds controlled?"

"Hell, I don't know, I'm just the hired help."Gazimon shrugged.

"I'm not stupid, little hairy one, not tell me how to break it!"Gennai grabbed him by the throat.

"UUHHH!!"Gazimon struggled to breathe."A-A mind stronger than his can...."

"Thank you."Gennai dropped him casually.

"Geez old guy, you've got a strong grip!"Gazimon wheezed.

"I take Polygrip."Gennai said.

"Isn't that just for dentures though?"Gazimon gave him an awkward look.

"What?"

"Nothing, forget I asked."Gazimon sighed.

Gennai thought to himself.

"Hello Tai, nice night isn't it? Too bad there's no full moon."Gatomon said.

"Gatomon, you're still free?"Tai asked.

"Free as a canary, but don't quote me on that."Gatomon jumped on Tai's lap."You're such a hardcase, always panicking in a situation you can't control. Well, maybe it's time you just gave in and..."

"Gatomon, don't tell me you're actually agreeing with this creep!"Tai said.

"Why not, Tai?"Gatomon rubbed her head against his blue shirt."It's been far too long since I had good rubdown anyway."

"Gatomon, look at me!"

"I've been looking."

"You can't tell me you're really going to betray us and Kari as well!"Tai said.

"Me and Damion made a deal, the moment he came to kidnap you. I saw him sneaking away with you and ran up to stop him when he grabbed my head and starting killing me. I really had no choice, he offered to spare both myself and Kari if I shut up and let him do as he pleased. So, I have to do this Tai. Really, if there were any other way Tai, I'd go with it but there isn't. The moment I even think of betrayal...he will shut down Kari's mind."Gatomon said.

"How do you do that?"

"I know how to stay focused, unlike you as Kari has told me."

"Why is it always me?"Tai sighed.

"Oh, relax already and just enjoy this while you can. It's...Lord Damion's gift to you."

"I can sense the hatred in your voice Gatomon, but betray me once and Kari dies."Damion crossed his arms, smiling.

"I know that, so stop pestering me and let me get this over with."Gatomon whispered.

"Good to see someone humble in this group."Damion said.

"You won't need your bonds anymore."Gatomon slashed them open, freeing Tai.

"Y'know Gatomon, it doesn't have to be Damion's way."Tai said."I have no reason why he hasn't killed us yet, since he has all that power."

"Punishment, then pain."Damion's eyes glew.

"Ahh."Tai rolled his eyes then feeling a slight pain in the back of his head.

"It starts out small then expands throughout your tiny mind."Damion said."It's my "Clean Slate" move...it erases all your previous memories literially making nothing more than a vegetable."

"I'm no vegetable."Tai sputtered.

"Keep that in mind then."Damion said."I've decided to give you a little pleasure before the hell begins."

Gatomon looked at Tai with tears in her eyes. She hated Damion with so much of her heart. All she wanted for was for him to die and this to be over with...but it wouldn't happen. Kari would die if betrayal became a notion for her. So, with a relenting will she ripped Tai's shorts off his legs and pulled his underwear down. Tai's mind began to become clouded, just as the others were.

Tai thought in his mind.

Tai felt a funny thing on the top of his prick. He looked down, seeing Gatomon slightly licking the top of his penis. Tai sighed, finding this actually quite relaxing. His nerves weren't tense anymore, his body was starting to relax...an aftereffect of Damion or was that Gatomon at work? In any case, the feline took a hold of the penis in her clawed paws and put down her muzzle on the manhood suckling away. Saliva dripped down onto Tai's young balls, and he shivered intensely as that warm pink tongue licked his prick all over.

The Digidestined leader couldn't picture himself in his mind doing this, but GOD did it feel like heaven! Gatomon's tongue was so warm and velvetly...so unlike that of a real cat's. Lucky for him as well Gatomon had no intention of stopping until she saw some precum out of that little ol' manhood of his. Tai lay back on the concrete ground and let Gatomon at him. He closed his eyes, feeling Gatomon swiping her taste snake over the surface of his penis over and over again. It was like a day in the sun almost, the pleasure was constant and the tongue nice, sleek, and wet with warm saliva coating his body.

"Mmmm....*purrpurr*"Gatomon muffled sucking on him, wetting his cock.

"Y'know Gatomon?"Tai said, relaxed."You wanna know something really secret?"

"Mmff!"Gatomon couldn't respond properly due to her not caring at the moment with cock in her mouth.

"I dreamed about this once...having sex with you that is. It wasn't like this though. We weren't wild animals in some jungle together, or under someone's control like puppets on a string. It was actually kind of romantic in a strange sort of way. Sora was mad as hell at me, but I didn't care, I just went ahead and asked you out in this dream and you accepted of course. We went out on a date, I had steak and you fish. We danced, and watched a movie together and at the end we did it together in bed with no regrets at all. I woke from the dream that night, not giving any real thought...but now that I'm actually here doing this, I find that...I have no regrets doing this either."Tai looked up."So go ahead Gatomon, do it. It's just...kind of pointless, y'know?"

"T-Tai?"Gatomon stopped sucking on his prick, pre-cum dribbling down her chin.

"Nothing Gatomon, absolutely nothing."

Gatomon thought to herself.

"...don't say a word, mommy's gonna buy you a mockINGbird!"Tai mumbled to himself, lost in a wave of pleasure.

Damion thought to himself, watching from afar.

Gatomon pushed spread her legs wide, and sat down upon Tai's penis slowly pushing her clitoris up and down upon his mighty steed. Gatomon mewwed feeling this penis penetrating her, but it did feel somewhat good to her. Tai was in a mixed up dreamlike state at the moment, not sure whether he was awake or not. He was somewhere in his fight still fighting, but that fight was diminishing. Damion only now was beginning to insert his control over the Digidestined, and nothing would stop him. Gatomon's tears shed continually down her face, as she sat herself further down on Tai's boner of a penis. Tai puffed out ragged breaths, taking all that inner pinkness that he could. He thrust deep, going far up inside Gatomon's pussy (no pun intended ^^) and cumming! White gunk dripped to the floor, and Gatomon mewwed softly looking over at Tai. He was still, not moving.

"Tai?"

No answer.

"TAI!"Gatomon shook his body, not moving. He perked her ears and put it down on his chest. His heart was still beating, and breathing was normal.

"He has been broken."Damion smiled."Now, finally, Kari will..."

"WAIT!"Gatomon looked up at him."You're not hurting Kari! You promised!"

"You little fool, I promise nothing to sinners like you!"Damion screeched firing energy at Gatomon.

"AHH!!"Gatomon flew into a wall, dropping to the ground.

"Gatomon!"Kari cried out.

"Silent little one, you have been the main concern and always have been."Damion said."With your friends gone, I'll finally be rid of you and Gennai!"

"Why do you wanna get rid of me so bad? I haven't done anything to you!"Kari sniffed.

"Don't play innocent with me."Damion said."You are a Digidestined, and a particularly strong Digidestined at that."

"What makes you think..that?"Kari whispered.

"I know what makes you tick, and something inside you is hurting me."Damion put his head at a safe distance in front of Kari's."I cannot even touch you without feeling pain, something which should be impossible and yet is reality."

"You don't know what that is?"Kari asked.

"Yes. Precisely correct."Damion said."Tell me Kari, how well do you know your friends?"

"I know what you're doing, and it's not going to work!"Kari stood up."You can't scare me with your threats! When Tai wakes up he'll..."

"Do what? Complain about his love life to me? Your brother is a pitiful leader, a brave but stupid leader. A stupid leader would have never let himself get captured like he did."Damion said.

"K-Kari."Gatomon struggled to get up, blood running down her nose.

"Gatomon, stay back!"Kari yelled.

"Yes feline, stay back!"Damion snapped a finger lifting her body up mentally, and throwing her into the wall again!

"UHHH!!"Gatomon shouted.

"Stop it!"Kari cried, tears coming to her eyes."Stop hurting her!"

"Then simply give up to me!"Damion shouted."It's as simple as that! All you've had to do is give in to me, but you out of all these children haven't given in! WHY?!?"

"Still impatient, are you?"Gennai walked in.

"YOU! How the heck did you get in here?!"Damion shouted."No one but me or the Digidestined can get in, let alone go out."

"You haven't changed a bit Damion. I still sense the villianous intentions of all those Digimon defeated by the Digidestined within you, combined within to form you. You really dissappoint as a son, so don't expect your name to be on my will!"Gennai said.

"HA! That's a laugh, considering how you allowed me to be stolen by those replusive creatures in the first place. I was like any normal Digimon, without any parents. When you found me though, I felt...something in here."Damion said."Now that useless feeling is gone, thanks to the Dark Masters."

"You can still have that feeling Damion, it's not too late, but you must be willing to atone for your own sins tonight."Gennai concluded."Let the children go."

"Never, I am the decider of punishments old man and now you have brought my wrath upon your soul this very night as well!"Damion hissed.

"What were you once Damion? What kind of Digimon?"Gennai asked."I never got to see you hatch, but yet I still feel responible for you having kept a somewhat decent track on you through my eyes and ears in the Digital and Real Worlds."

"If you must know, I was a Renamon."Damion said."Male perferably."

"A Renamon, a rarity to see in the Digital World. None of the Digidestined have gazed upon one nor have I for that matter. I thought them to be only a myth, but then again who thought Digimon would exist?"

"Enough of your crap, why are you here?"Damion asked.

"Like I said, to stop you."

"Oh, c'mon old fool, I know you're here for something else."Damion said.

"Tell me what this thing is, my son."Gennai said."I'm interested."

"I asked you!"Damion demanded."TELL ME."

"So demanding, just like that foolish Ogremon. You never were the brightest in the book."Gennai said."I've been with you in spirit. I've watched your every move as best I could, but you suddenly up vanished four months ago."

"I came here, with the power you so kindly handed over to me while you were trying to purify me so to speak."Damion clenched his fists."I did not appreciate that at all. You didn't give me a choice!"

"You were in a egg, how was I supposed to give you a choice? I was trying to save you!"Gennai pointed out."You were an innocent caught in the evil Digimon's web, and now look at what you have become...a disillusioned fool who thinks he can judge anyone based on his own personal beliefs. You are no better than me or anyone else in the universe. I think it's time you accepted that, Damion."

"Accept it?"Damion said."I have no TRUE FORM you fool! I can't live! I barely keep myself together right now, the shadowy bits of data I am now. Not only that, I'm under constant pain anytime I go near that accursed child Kari! You think I want to live under your thumb?"

"I can restore you."Gennai quickly said.

"Lies."Damion shouted."PIG-HEADED LIES!"

"He's not lying."Kari coughed."He's told nothing but the truth to us, so why would he lie to you?"

"He's sinned by abandoning me to those Digimon, that's why!"Damion shouted."Get away from me girl!"

"N-No!"Kari said.

"Fine, then I'll...ARR!!"Damion twisted his head to look at Gennai.

"You'll do nothing of the sort Damion. I have power here now, it's over for you."Gennai said."Accept who you are, and let us help you. I have plenty of good friends in the Digital World who can restore you to what you once were."

"NO!"Damion said."I'm not going to listen to you, old man! Begone!"

"ARRGH!!"Gennai was teleported outside the building, just like that."Dammit."

Back inside, Damion glew with an aura of purplish black energy swirling around what was left of his being. This place was now breached. He would have to transport the very school to the Digital World itself. But how? He could do it, but it would require him to go outside the school, leaving the Digidestined unguarded. They couldn't escape anyhow he thought.

"Stay here if you know what's good for you. I'm going to settle this with the old man once and for all."Damion flew outside the school, data particles starting to come off him.

Back outside, Gennai stood in waiting. He knew, sensed that Damion was coming for him. He would more prepared than the man thought.

"So, old man, you don't run. I admire that."

"Admire all you want."Gennai said."It will not change the fact that you're denying your own fault."

"Fine, if you'd rather be data floating in the air, fine by me."Damion held up a hand in the air."I just wish you say I was right for a change."

"I cannot say that because you KNOW I am right Damion."Gennai shook his head.

"Swords then? I know you love them."Damion brought out a sword looking like Excalibur from King Aurther's tales.

"Swords it is."Gennai brought a magical staff.

"Mifesto's Wrath!!"Damion threw the sword, flaming right at Gennai's heart which the old man nimbly dodged.

"RACAHA!"Gennai chanted releasing three flaming tiger heads from his staff at Damion.

"URRH!!"Damion blocked with a mental shield."Impressive."

"Mystic Thunder!"Gennai shouted, releasing thunder energy at the shadowy form of Damion, not even hurting him.

"Come now Gennai, I thought you would've been stronger than this."Damion said.

"Young people."Gennai jumped up in the air, forming his staff into an bow and arrow."Fine, you want powerful, you can have this if you want!"

Damion stood there, not expecting much and flew right at Gennai as he pulled back the arrow. Gennai, anticipating his charge attack, waited for the right moment powering up his bow and fired!

"UHHH!!"Damion stopped in mid-air, the arrow going through his chest and sticking."I-Impossible, how did you do that?! I'm wasn't even solid when that a-arrow hit!"

"It's a MAGIC arrow, son. Perhaps you should back to school hm?"Gennai laughed.

"W-What's happening to me?!"Damion struggled, hardly able to move.

"Draining all that data out of your system. You're going back to what you were Damion before all this happened."Gennai said."Just let the arrow do it's job."

"NOOO!!!"Damion shouted, dissolving the arrow with his last remaining energies."NOOOO!!!"

"Stop shouting, I'm not...AARGH!!"Gennai was sent flying as Damion made an explosion in the air.

"OOF!"Gennai hit the ground, falling unconscious at that.

"Rrrr...that was close."Damion shook off the effects of the arrow."I do not want that pitiful form of mine any longer. I see now that THIS was always my true form...nothingness. Soon, every single on the face of this pathetic world as well as the Digital World shall be just the same. Then, only then, will all sins be atoned!"

Damion summoned a spear into his hand, and threw it at the school causing it to land on the roof. Energy sparked from the spear and without so a puff or fancy light show, the school simply dissappeared out of sight along with Damion. Leomon ran up to the site to see that he was too late.

"Gennai, wake up man!"Leomon slapped him.

"Ooh, damn boy."Gennai rubbed his head."Leomon, how are you here?!"

"I followed you. I grew bored guarding the house and placed one of my comrades at the door instead."Leomon said."I sensed you were hurt and rushed to your aid."

"How come you didn't help me fight Damion?!"Gennai said."You could've helped me..."

"I just got here Master Gennai."

"Oh, never mind! Help me up already, we have to go after those kids!"Gennai said."There's no telling what he has planned in the Digital World!"

"What do you have in mind?"Leomon asked.

"Well, we'll need backup most definitely. So, let's go get the rest of the Digidestined."Gennai said.

"I can send them an e-mail if you want."

"No, I think the direct method will work much faster this time, old friend. Come, the time to cancel Damion's place in the will has come."Gennai said.

"I'm still in there, correct?"Leomon asked.

"Oh, come now, of course you are."

"You're not mad about that remark I made about you having no hair?"Leomon blushed red in the face.

"What brought up that?!"Gennai turned around."I like my perfectly natural bald head thank you...just come on, we're wasting time."

Leomon reminded himself, wanting to be anywhere but here now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy's house, 4 AM in the morning...

"Izzy, I know you want to finish but can you pleaseeee turn off that light?!?"Tentomon shouted."You've had it on all night and I want to sleep!"

"In 10 minutes Tentomon, I'm at a crucial part of my research!"Izzy replied.

"You're playing Resident Evil 4."Tentomon eyed him.

"So sue me, I'm addicted to this game and it's Saturday anyway."Izzy rolled his eyes."It's not my fault they made such a wonderful game to begin with."

"You can worry about zombies later!"Gennai appeared in his room.

"AHH!!"Izzy yelled seeing Gennai.

"AHHHH!!"A dying scream came from the television, signaling a GAME OVER on the screen.

"Finally..."Tentomon fainted.

"Gennai, I almost had the greatest weapon in the game!"Izzy cried.

"That's great, but it's a second rate game anyhow."Gennai said."All games are, except the ones I make of course."

"You take that back."Izzy said.

"If we come out of this alive, I will plus interest."Gennai said."I need you to log on the Internet. Turn your television back to TV back as well."

"All right, all right..."Izzy picked up the remote, clicking the TV button."Whoa."

"This just in!"The bleach-colored reporter said on the set."An old abandoned school on the west side of town has suddenly dissappeared with no indication of cause. Scientists are baffled to explain how a school could just disappear like this so suddenly but we'll have more info as it comes in...now back to your 4 AM cooking with Jean."

"The school Sora told me her Mother never wanted her to go...huh."Izzy said."I bet Sora's Mother will be glad to hear this. In any case, what is going on Gennai? Does the school's dissappearance have anything to do with it?!"

"You bet. I'll explain as we go on, but right now I need you to go to this address..."Gennai whispered into his ear.

"Oh...that's a long address, but I can type it."Izzy got to his computer.

"I'm never going to sleep again, I swear."Tentomon shook his poor little insect head.

File Island, in the DigiWorld...

Kari awoke with a start. She looked around and saw her friends sprawled out about the beach, all unconscious with a purple aura of energy around them. The young girl was still naked and on the sandy beach floor, Gatomon right next to her. Where were they she asked herself, surveying the area...that's when she saw the phone booths.

Kari thought to herself.
"Look at this Kari."Damion spoke, standing on the beach looking outwards, some resemblance of a tail waving in the wind."Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yeah, the Digital World is pretty."Kari got up, finding that she was able to move about on her own again.

"Why?"

"Why?"Kari whispered.

"Why is the question I ask myself everyday."Damion said."I remember little of my own time as a Digimon in the egg...who does? I remember feeling that warmth, that inner peace...until I was violated, violated by those monsters!"

"I'm sorry that happened Damion, but we can fix things for you, you just have to give us the chance to!"Kari cried.

"No, you don't understand Kari, I right now don't want to be what I was before. I've come too far to turn back on my self-proclaimed role now. I can never go back to what I was before, I know that for myself."Damion said."I've decided that I will rule as the being I am now, over a Digital World where there are beings just as myself with no true form."

"You can't do that!"Kari said.

"Why not?"Damion said."Give me one reason why I shouldn't do this, Kari."

"Is that why you let me stay awake, was that so I stop you?"Kari asked.

"Don't be stupid, little girl."Damion said."You are under me. You are the only I have been able to influence in anyway or Gatomon for that matter."

"Why don't you kill me then?!"Kari cried."If I hurt you so much, why don't you kill me?!"

"I..."

"Y-You can't."Kari said."You can't kill me, can you?"

"..."Damion turned around, looking at Kari directly."No."

"I can stop you then."Kari closed her eyes, summoning her Digivice.

"You're good."Damion said."You are learning that as a Digidestined, you too have certain powers."

"Yes."Kari said."Now why aren't you trying to stop me?"

"Like I said, getting near you hurts me. But..."Damion's eyes glew."There are others who will do my work for me, like your brother for instance."

"Hello Kari."Tai said."You naughty little girl, staying up past your bedtime."

"Tai!"Kari looked at him, his eyes all white.

"What's wrong Kari, something the matter?"Tai smiled wickedly."Lose something?"

"We'll help you find it."Sora came over as well, with the same completely white eyes.

"In death that is."Matt said.

"Stay back!"Kari fell to the ground, holding up her Digivice."Don't make me..."

"You can't hurt us Kari, we know you're too soft to do anything like that."Tai said."Now be a good little sister and let me wrap my big warm big brother hands around your pathetic little neck, hmm?"

"GET OFF!!"Kari fired pink energy out of her Digivice at Tai's chest, sending him to the ground.

"AHH!!"Tai shouted in pain."That hurt, you little shrimp!"

"Master Damion, what do we do?!"Sora asked."She hurt Tai, you told us she would be easy!"

"JUST KILL HER!"Damion shouted, at the breaking point.

4:05 AM-Izzy's house...

"Well, it took me 32 seconds longer than usual, but I got the program up and running Gennai. What is this supposed to do anyhow?"Izzy asked.

"Stop gawking and just press Enter already!"Gennai said."We've got time to lose!"

"All right, all right..."Izzy said, pushing his finger into the Enter button."There...what, teleportation?!? Gennai, do you have any idea what this is going to do to my compu--oh boy."

With a few sparks here and there, Izzy's screen flash several colors of light and a portal to the Digital World was open! Not only that, the rest of the Digidestined; Joe, Mimi, and TK showed up!

"zzz..."Mimi was still asleep, lying on the floor.

"W-Wha...this isn't math class, and I'm not naked to boot!"Joe woke up from a very bad dream.

"Oh, hi Gennai."TK yawned."Yep, Mimi stills snores."

"NO I DO NOT!"Mimi jolted awake.

"Ahhh!!"TK jumped up.

"Sorry to wake you all up, but this is urgent. Your friends are all under the influence of a being of great power who calls himself Damion. He used to be a Digimon called a Renamon, but was corrupted by the data of all the past enemies you have encountered. He must be stopped."Gennai explained.

"So, what do you want us to do?"TK asked.

"Aim your Digivices at the computer screen. We're going to give Kari the help she needs, for she is the only one immune to his control."Gennai said.

"What do you mean?"Izzy asked.

"*sigh*Damion has mind control, now just aim them at the screen and push the little button on the right side!"Gennai said."All of you!"

"All right, all right..."Mimi held up hers, pressing the button."Oh, pretty!"

"Wow!"TK noted seeing an orange beam fly out of his into the computer screen.

"Prodigious."Izzy rubbed his chin firing the beam into the gulf of the Digiworld Portal.

"This is for you Kari!"Joe shouted."Knock him off his socks!"

"Good. Now it's all up to you, my dear."Gennai said.

"Can't you just go back to the Digital World?"Joe asked.

"No, I'm too drained from my last fight with him! He's holding all the cards now, so it's time to take the ace out of the pocket so to speak."Gennai shifted his gaze to the portal looking within.

Back in the Digital World...

"Kill her, kill her!"Damion said."I'll prepare my all encompassing attack in the meantime!"

"What attack?!"Kari yelled.

"A Grand Cleansing unlike any of which this world has ever seen!"Damion threw his hands up in the air."Using the power of the digivices of Tai, Sora, Matt, as well as you (once you are dead of course), I can harness the power from these children to evolve these Digimon to unseen heights!"

"You're going to kill them!"Kari yelled."A blast that strong will just wipe everything out!"

"It's a risk I'm willing to take."Damion said."As far I'm concerned, the lot of you have all sinned so all of you must therefore suffer. Wouldn't you agree?"

"No! How many times do I have to beg you?!"Kari got on her knees.

"Y'know what, you demented piece of trash?"A bruised up Gatomon walked into the fray."You're right, you're absolutely right. We've all sinned."

"You..agree?"Damion grew wide eyed.

"Yeah, I was evil once myself. I wasn't always that way though. It was when Myotismon found and trained me into a killing machine that I was that way. It wasn't until Kari that I changed...that I realized that I had been wrong about myself. There were times when I had tried to kill her, but I just couldn't."Gatomon sniffed."I felt something inside I had never felt towards another Digimon or human for that matter."

"Love."Damion said."We come to that again?! Your love cannot..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know you've heard it all before. The problem with the world is that there will always be someone like you who thinks things have to be a certain way...love included. I'm going to flat out say it, I love Kari more than anything on this planet and you're not stand in my way of saying it or going through with it! Because, deep down, I hope...I know, she feels that way about me too."Gatomon looked to her.

"Gatomon."Kari whispered.

"Kari, no matter who you're with, be it human or Digimon, I just want you to know that I will always love you here."Kari put a paw to her chest.

"Don't speak like that Gatomon!"Kari picked her up and hugged her close."You know I..."

"I love you Kari, it's that simple."A tear came down her eye, swiping her tongue over Kari's face.

Kari looked at Gatomon with a sad smile on her face, and pressed her lips towards Gatomon's in a big surprise! It certainly was a big surprise to Gatomon, who stood there in Kari's grasp motionless, couldn't believe what was happening. Damion looked at this display, enraged and glowing with a blue aura of energy. Angry beyond belief, he fired a barrage of energy spirals at the two! The digivice in Kari's right hand reacted and formed a shield that deflected the attacks!

"NO!"Damion shouted."NOOO!!"

"Ready Gatomon?"Kari asked.

"Just let me at him so we can go home."Gatomon smiled, jumping to the floor.

"About time I got some decent fight out of you."

With that, Kari closed her eyes concentrating and managed to digivolve Gatomon to her Ultimate form of Angewomon. The angel glowed with a might unparalleled to any in the Digital World, save her own. Angewomon flew into the air, and stood a safe distance from the now flying Damion who just gave her a blank stare.

"Do you have nothing to say before your death?"Angewomon said.

"You are only one. I am much more."Damion formed a ball of energy in his hand."Come on, I'll offer you a free shot."

"Your choice, my friend."Angewomon targeted Damion with her arrow."CELESTIAL ARROW!"

With the flick of her wrist, Angewomon released the arrow in her bow sending it flying at Damion who stood there just smiling. Of course, Kari knew what this meant...he wasn't going to be stopped that easily and the momentary stopping of the arrow just inches from his chest was that indication.

"Uhh!"Angewomon was taken aback from the sudden stop.

"Don't be surprised."Damion said."After all, what made you think you even had a free shot in the first place?"

Damion took the ball of energy in his hand and applied to the arrow, repowering and turning it into an arrow all his own. The man formed a bow in his hand and placed the arrow inside, aiming it right at Kari.

"Finally...I have what I need, to kill that child."Damion said.

"What?!"Angewomon shouted.

"I've been studying you all as I was messing up your minds! All this while I was studying WHY Kari was immune to my power...I found out the simple and obvious truth:Gennai. The old man made her that way, right from the start! He made the eighth child so special, so powerful, that she'd be the last hope, the last resort if the seven other Digidestined fell!"Damion gritted his teeth."Well, HALF that force is out of comission. I don't care for the other half, as they are useless anyway!

"O-Old man?"Damion asked."Where are you?"

"Backup huh? I think you're a wee bit too late for that Gennai!"Damion shouted."When I fire this powered-up arrow, Kari will finally be no more and I can finally unleash the power of the Digivices!"

"Finally? You mean, Kari's been some sort of barrier preventing you from accessing their true potential?!"Angewomon looked down to her.

"Yes, that's it precisely dumpling."Damion said."Now, do me a favor and go to sleep."

Angewomon instantly transformed back to Gatomon upon a wink of Damion's eyes and fell to the beach, right into Kari's awaiting arms. Kari began to cry, digging her head into Gatomon's fur. She never wanted things to turn out this way...she couldn't, wouldn't believe things would end this way! She had to do something, anything...but what?!

Gennai asked.

"Of course I do, old man."Damion pulled back."Why wouldn't I?"

"That is who I am now, old man! I accept that!"Damion shouted."Why can't you accept me for that?!"

"You mean, I'm not even..."

"I-I have no..."

"W-What?"

"?"

"My choice?"Damion put down the arrows.

"Huh?"Kari opened her eyes."What's..."

"WE choose to kill Kari!"Piedmon's voice came out."Nice seeing you again, too bad making you a keychain just isn't possible!"

"NO!"Kari held up her digivice, firing a pink ray of light at the arrow dissolving it, and hitting Damion in the chest.

"AHHH!!!"Damion shouted, the pain overwhelming him."T-The pain!!"

"This is for torturing Tai!"Kari fired another beam/

"UHH!!"Damion was hit again, this time in the face.

"This is...huh?"Kari saw a three combined blasts from the Digivices hitting Damion.

"ARRGHH!!"Damion shouted, unable to move."T-This..."

"...IS FOR GATOMON!!"Kari held up her digivice, firing an immense beam of light that completely enveloped Damion!

"AHHH!!!"Damion shouted dissappearing within the field of light.

Gennai, finally recharged reappeared instantly within the Digital World seeing the sight before his eyes...the true power contained within Kari's digivice, being unleashed upon the evil of the Digital World all at once. Seeing Damion suffer under all that pierced his heart literially. Gennai ran out and yelled for Kari to stop, and looking over to him she did letting a newly formed yellow Renamon hit the beach with a poof of sand.

"uhhhh."The Renamon that was known as Damion moaned."S-She did it, she did it...I'm finally free of you."

The combined voices of the Dark Masters screamed amongst all that data.

"Stay back young one, and let me handle this."Gennai came over."You and Gatomon attend to Renamon, while I deal with this data."

Gennai smircked.

Gennai laughed.

The scattering data shouted.

Gennai summoned a standard computer keyboard and pressed delete simply erasing their data from existence!

The data yelled dissappearing.

Gennai opened his eyes, noticing one's data was missing.

Gone, nothing was left of them save the open sky in front of Gennai.

Gennai went wide eyed.*

*If you've watched Digimon Adventure 02, then you know.^^

With all said and done, the newly formed Renamon sat up unhurt and unharmed. He didn't lie the Renamon thought. He restored him, just as he said he could. It hurt, but then again he was glad to be free of that evil at last. His new ears stood up straight and he turned his head to see Kari and Gatomon, staring at him sheepishly.

"A-Are you okay?"Kari asked.

"It's all right, you do not hurt me anymore."Renamon said."Come over and sit if you like."

"Okay."Kari said, Gatomon standing in front of her just in case.

"Your friends are asleep, recovering from their mental "rape"."Renamon explained."They will be back to normal soon."

"Thank goodness."Kari sighed with relief, now that things were finally settling down."It must have been horrible for you."

"Yes, it was horrible for me. I'm trying to figure out if I even still exist."Renamon explained.

"Of course you do. You've always existed."Kari laughed."Well, ever since you were in an egg."

"An egg that was corrupted by evil."Renamon put his head in his hands.

"Come on Mister Renamon, don't cry."Kari put her hands on around his body.

"Kari's right, it wouldn't be good for your evil reputation."Gatomon snickered.

"I hate that."Renamon shook his head."I hate who I was, and what I almost did."

"That, by all accounts Renamon, was not nor ever has been you. You have just been truly born."Gennai smiled."I'm sorry for what happened to you."

"No, I..."

"Hey Kari, what do you say if we...*whisper whisper*"Gatomon whispered into Kari's ear.

"I don't know Gatomon, but it sounds like the thing he could use right now."Kari looked at him.

"W-What?"Renamon looked at the two of them.

"Oh boy."Gennai turned around in the other direction.

"You've never been laid in your life, have you?"Gatomon asked.

"Of course he hasn't, he was just born Gatomon!"Kari shook her head.

"Sex, right here, right now?"The Renamon got up, looking at the Gatomon awkwardly.

"Yes, I think it's time you had some. You've been through hell and back, told what to believe in and never making your own choices! Well, I have one for you:you want to have me and Kari or not? We won't force you...it's entirely up to you."Gatomon asked seductively.

"(Gatomon..)"Kari whispered.

"Just work with me Kari."Gatomon said."Believe me, we just want to make you happy."

"..."The Renamon stood stock still, feeling a slight twitch in his new sheath."W-What's this feeling?"

"It's called getting an erection."Gatomon crossed her paws.

"I-It feels...good."Renamon instinctively rubbed it with his paws."Oh!"

Gatomon thought to herself."Would you like some help?"

"Help?"The Renamon asked.

"God, you're not THAT dense are you?"Gatomon shook her head in dismay.

"Well, okay..."The Renamon sat down, wanting to explore this feeling in his lower regions more."AUUHH!! W-What're..."

"I'm rubbing it for you, so just relax and get on all fours for me okay?"Gatomon said."We're going to give you a double dose. Kari, I know you're tired but could you?"

"Sure, no problem.^^"Kari smiled, anxiously getting behind Renamon's rump.

"Hmm?"Renamon looked behind himself to see what was going on.

"Would you just relax? I'm trying to get that little prick of yours out!"Gatomon complained.

"All right, all right."Renamon said."Forgive me, as this is my firsttt...time!"

Gatomon, rubbing the Renamon's furry ballsac looked at it in awe and appreciation. For a Digimon, his ballsac sure was well-rounded. No wonder he was so such a sought after Digimon not to mention rare! Female Renamons were naturally more powerful than the males, but the males while somewhat weaker had the capacity to sustain large amounts of data within their bodies making them very much sought out. That didn't mean they had small dicks though.^^;;

"Wow."Renamon looked underneath himself, seeing Gatomon lick at the opening of his sheath, the point of his dick popping out before his very eyes. It was jet black all around the tip, pink all around the sides with spots of black all around as it came out steadily before Gatomon's eyes.

This Renamon's dick was something out of heaven thought Gatomon, as did Kari who was standing behind Renamon getting a glimpse of that treasure close up. Both partners looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement...this Renamon was definitely someone with some length on him! Meanwhile, "Damion" couldn't help but feeling something warm inside his very being.

He'd never have anyone give him a BJ before let alone a good rimjob (which hadn't even gone on yet), so this was something to appreciate and think about. Was this truly how they expressed love for one another, through this concept of sex? Any question dissappeared from his mind, let alone any doubts as Gatomon took off her gloves and placed her mouth on his sex, sucking on it with her soft and spongy tongue.

"OOOOHHH!"The Renamon gasped out loud, not believing what he was feeling at that moment on the end of his manhood.

Gatomon sucked that baby down, running the surface of that organic tube in and out of her mouth in incredible motion, all the while rubbing his ballsac of white and swallowing the precum that flowed from it like honey in a flower. His pre-cum was unlike anything Gatomon had ever tasted in her life! It tasted of the most exotic of flowers, and she just had to have more as she licked the tip of his penis begging for more, demanding it even!

Kari, wanting some of that too but knowing her assigned duty took her place behind the Renamon's tail and took a hold of it, lifting it up with her tiny hand and looking at the white gaping hole in front of her.

Kari looked at it.

The little girl smiled and casually licked the surface of the donut-shaped anus relaxing the fox's thighs and allowing for smooth entry inside. Kari extended her tongue outwards and pushed herself inside that delightfully handsome Renamon's ass and gosh was she surprised as well! His ass had the same exact taste that Gatomon was drinking from the prick! Kari, in her delight, pushed and wiggled her tongue fully up that kitsune's tailhole and let it sit there, letting the taste hit her taste buds. How delightful she thought to herself, loving it at every moment.

Gatomon continued her motions meanwhile, massaging and lubing his parts with her tongue. The vixen's eyes rolled up into the sky at the utter delight he was feeling from both sides. He loved the fact that he, someone who had tried to deny them this, was now giving to him. Renamon, on the verge of cumming from being blowed and cleaned out, stood his ground some more. He wanted to do one of them as well now...he felt confident, he wanted to explore more.

Renamon was surprised.

Renamon looked back, seeing how innocent she was. She was not even past her prime, and yet her she was licking him out of love, out of pity. The Renamon smiled, letting Kari enjoy his ass. Speaking of Kari, the child continued her feats licking and lubing him, admiring his round cheeks. He WAS handsome, Kari thought, blushing to herself but she knew there was ultimately only room for one in her heart looking at Gatomon.

"S-Stop for a minute."Renamon gasped.

"Why?"Gatomon said, taking her mouth off the prick.

"Yeah, why?"Kari lifted her face up from underneath that tail.

"Come here Kari."The Renamon said, getting in a sitting position.

"Okay."Kari came over, sitting down upon Renamon's lap.

"When I...or "Damion" said that you sinned, well that part of me was wrong to say that. We all make mistakes, but the only sinners in this world or the Real World are beings like the Dark Masters who seek to manipulate and control us, telling us what is right and never letting us decide for ourselves. You two gave me back my freedom. The least I can do for you is give you something few Renamon ever give to others..."Renamon said picking Kari up in his arms."My love back."

"Kari?"

"It's okay Gatomon, he won't hurt me."Kari smiled.

"Anytime you want me to stop, just tell me."

"Just go ahead, I want to feel this to the fullest extent."Kari smiled.

Renamon, his boner sticking up like a soldier at daybreak, gently pressed down upon her virginity taking her without measure.
The vixen's eyes went out of their socket at her tightness, her fleshy hot opening gripping his head. The Rena pushed with his might back and forth while holding onto Kari's body tight. Tears of happiness went down Kari's eyes at this, having felt the love from this Renamon's prick in her system. It was a little much for her to take, but she didn't care! Somehow, someway...she felt no pain only joy! For the scant moments she was with this fox, Kari truly felt happy in ways only she and Gatomon felt when they were together. Gatomon watched in awe, wishing she were Kari at the moment as well. Renamon, knowing the time had come, closed his eyes and let his seed flow into her, spilling right on out of her and all over the beach.
Kari was red in the face and looked at "Damion", the face that all in the same day had shown her hatred and the most love she had ever felt in one moment save from her brother Tai or Gatomon.

"Thank you, for giving me a chance."Renamon licked Kari's face and gently placed her down on the beach.

"No, thank you."Kari sniffed."If you hadn't "punished" us, me and Gatomon wouldn't have realized our true love for each other."

"Kari?!"Gatomon looked at her.

"Yes, Gatomon, I love you too."Kari got opened her arms and Gatomon ran over hugging her partner in tears.

"Oh Kari, me too."Gatomon sniffed rubbing her head against her.

"Will you come back with us?"Kari asked.

"I want to, but I don't know if I should."Renamon looked down."Considering all that's happened, I'm not sure your family would appreciate what I did."

"It'll be our little secret, between us."Kari smiled.

"Oh, really?"Tai surprised the lot of them.

"Tai, I can..."

"Forget it."Tai held up his hands."I'm not going to hate you because of what was on that tape Kari nor am I going to hate Renamon because he was a victim. I'm your big brother, and besides...I have something I ought to tell you as well."

"Oh boy."Gatomon sweated.

"Don't tell Sora, but me and Biyomon well, y'know."Tai made weird motions with his hands.

"You know I'm going to tell Sora, besides I already told her about me, Agumon, and Biyomon and she was all right about it."Kari smiled.

"You couldn't tell me first?!"Tai looked at her.

"Well, I know how you take things so I thought ahead."Kari put her hands behind her back.

"That's my Kari."Gatomon smiled.

"Are things like this all the time?"Renamon wondered.

"You'll get used to it."Gatomon told him.

"All right, I'm officially bummed out here."Tai dropped to the ground with all the others.

"Poor Tai, so tired he can't even stand up."Kari giggled.

"So."Gennai walked over, looking at Renamon."You've finally come back, how does it feel?"

"Good, Father. Good."Renamon nodded.

"Now, now, don't get all gushy on my account...oh, what the heck!"Gennai ran over and wrapped his arms around Renamon.

"URR, not--so--*tight*!"Renamon hissed.

"Oh, sorry! I forgot how strong these old arms can be!"Gennai laughed."Well, look at you, all grown up."

"I was just reborn."Renamon said."I still have a lot to do, and a lot to learn...which is why I'm going back to the Real World with the others. Perhaps I can learn more from the Digidestined."

"You will, in time."Gennai said."For now though, this is goodbye. Once again, I'm sorry for letting you go through all that in the first place."

"It was none of our faults Father, save the evil of this world."Renamon smiled."Let's depart on good natures."

"Agreed."Gennai said."Goodbye."

"Bye Gennai!"Kari waved as she, Gatomon, and Renamon dissappeared.

Gennai said.<...and maybe, just maybe, find someone to be with for the rest of your life in happiness.>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 AM, that very same morning...

Tai slept soundly at last with the covers right over his head, reminding himself it wasn't a schoolday but forgetting something very important today.

"WAKE UP, IT'S SUNDAY!!!"Kari shouted.

"Kari!"Tai woke up with a jolt."Don't do that!!"

"But Tai, you forgot we're all going out today and that we have to introduce Mom to Renamon, who's sitting out in the living room by the way with Gatomon."

"Oh-kay."Tai shook his head, finally convinced he wasn't getting any sleep."Mom's not going to like this one...huh?"

Everyone in the Digidestined was in his living room, talking about what happened that night...Izzy theorizing what ever became of that school, Matt talking about how he was going to form a band and such, Renamon discussing the philsophy of life with Tai's mother.

"I never knew Digimon were so...educated!"

"Renamon are special."Renamon smiled.

"Ah, that would explain Agumon not knowing the difference between a root and route."Tai's Mom smiled."Oh, hello dear...did you sleep well for the short time you were in bed?"

"Wonderfully..."

"I've been talking to Renamon here and he told me what happened dear."Tai's Mom shot him a glance.

"H-He did?!"Tai gulped.

"Yes, and he says he appreciates you for saving him from the presence of Damion as well as our young Kari."Tai's Mother smiled."He's asked to live with us for awhile until such time he's ready to go back to the Digital World."

"You're okay with that?!"

"Of course, I needed someone to help me out around the house anyway."Tai's Mother said."That, and he loves philosophy!

"Great."Tai fell to the floor.

"Tai?"Izzy felt his head."I think he could use some of your soup, Mrs.Kamiya."

"NO!"Tai got up."I'm fine!"

"Are you sure, dear?"Mrs.Kamiya looked at him.

"Fine!"

"You sure look red though."Sora looked at him.

"Yeah, like Mimi's hair when she tried to color it purple!"Palmon laughed.

"HEY!"Mimi laughed, covering her face with her hat embarassed.

"Purple?!"TK said.

"I was going for pink!"

"No, you specificially said purple!"Palmon remembered.

"Shut up already!"Mimi groaned.

So, as it turned out, Tai's Mother was convinced all that had happened that night was that a possessed Renamon had kidnapped their children and their Digimon saved them when Damion had transported them to the Digital World though the story was still kind of sketchy. Renamon left out the sex part on purpose, because he and the Digidestined knew what would happen should their parents ever find out.

The Digimon would be seen as nothing more than savages to be destroyed, or locked up, or whatever method was available to get rid of them with. So for now, Tai thought things couldn't be better than they were.

"Quiet Mimi."Tai's Mother shushed her."It's impolite to be loud like that when you're with company."

"Yes ma'am."Mimi said.

"Tai, why don't you get dressed?"Tai's Mother asked.

"O-Okay."Tai moaned getting up.

Renamon looked at the boy as he dragged himself down the hall back to he and Kari's room. He'd done so much to him that night, but he was still the same nonetheless. They truly were Digidestined, Renamon thought to himself.

"Excuse me a minute."Renamon got up.

"Come back soon, I want to talk about Aristotle's philosophy of the ultimate pleasure..."

"Study, yes, I know."Renamon smiled."Just give me a few minutes, Mrs.Kamiya."

"All right, but don't talk to my son too long. He hates long speeches, especially from his Mother."Tai's Mother giggled.

"How?"

"There's just some things Mothers know...you better hurry up before Tai decides to nod off again."

"Okay, I will."Renamon smiled to himself walking down the hall and peeking slightly into Tai's room.

"Maybe I can sneak in ten more minutes..."Tai was mumbling to himself beginning to climb into his bed.

"Tai?"Renamon asked."I know this isn't probably the best time, but..."

"Go ahead, better to get it off your chest now than later."Tai climbed into bed and looked at the Renamon.

"Could you ever forgive me for what I put you through?"Renamon asked."What I put your sister and the others through as well?"

"Have they forgived you?"Tai asked.

"Well, yes, but..."

"Then we're fine."Tai waved his hand in the air.

"But, I put you through hell and back in the name of own agenda!"Renamon told him."How can you forgive me for what I did to you so easily?!"

"It was Damion, not you Renamon."Tai said."Besides, you make my little sister happy and that makes me happy."

"Well, yeah, you're right there."Renamon peeked out to see Kari laughing with the others about Mimi's hair.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, you've only begun your life after all."Tai smiled and closed his eyes, dozing off.

"Good night."Renamon turned off the lights.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto