Join our server on Discord

Name all the Cartoon characters you think are sexy
by the way, my site is www.liquidgeneration.com, try it, and i hope you all enjoy!(an attempt(in vain) to make a friend)
Um do you really want to know? um... 14 ^^: hehe yeah, ill be freinds with yah, people here are firendly, jsut try not to rub them the wrong way ^^
If you don't mind me asking Gunter, what kinda friend are you looking for? A friend friend or a FRIEND friend?
hey! thanks alot, ive finally got what ive always wanted! sigh! now i can die happy. now that ive got 2 friends for the first tim in my whole life, what do you guys want to talk about?
finaly! another underage member! though im just 25(and finished colledge 8 years ago) i still consider myself underage...guess not! Wink
so have you tried my humble little site yet? and im still very thankful to you both for being my first two friends in history! a question.... how do i add a pic to my profile and change my name?
I took a peek. I don't have a fast internet connection like the site requires.
sigh, too bad, but i do hope my english is fine there...
...You MADE that site?

You're a lot more talented at Flash than me :P
yup, why? ya like it!? :D im glad! woo, it took me a year to make it! i hope i did fine.... whats the use of technology(like voice changer, animator, computer animation device thingys...),.... unless your complaining about my site because of my repulsive grammar!?
Oh, well, as for the site, I've not been able to look at it.

My computer + flash does not make a good combination.

I've been able to see a bit of it, and what I saw was good, but I can't view flashes from any computer I know of.

Sorry :(