5) Taichi (Digimon Adventure)

My Top 5 Cutest Girls:

1) Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
2) Sora (Digimon Adventures)
3) Misty (Pokemon)
4) Kari (Digimon Adventures/Zero Two)
5) Rika (Digimon Tamers)

I loves Kingdom Hearts!

As you can see, my knowledge of anime is, uh... slightly lacking, but ah well *returns to downloading anime series's*
Mindez Wrote:As you can see, my knowledge of anime is, uh... slightly lacking, but ah well *returns to downloading anime series's*
Hey, that's alright. Not everyone is an eliteist who thinks you need to see 20 different series before you can post in a forum.

2 or 3 years ago I had only seen a few movies and a handful of dubbed and edited series on American television. But I knew I loved anime. I was just having a hard time getting my hands on it at the time. So I can relate.
Heh, you're lucky. American TV actually SHOWS anime. :P

Closest thing we have to anime here is a 24/7 pokemon channel.
Hehe have you heard that riku had a thing for sora thats why hes alwas around him ^^ well m firend whos world revolves around kingdom hearts told me she got it from some offcial site, i doubt that but that would be hot if they showed it in 2 hehe ^^ ( i nkow it wont hapen but oh well)

Ah for my anime i get it mostly from Adult Swim, the thing after cartoonnetwork, i love Foolycooly its so funny and the others ^^
Wow, CN. I don't watch that channel much anymore. Only things I watch on that channel is AS (not FLCL, it's not my cup of tea), Zatch Bell, Teen Titans (there's gonna be new eps soon) and Krypto the Superdog.

Speaking of Krypto, Ace the Bathound is so hot! :) If somebody drew Ace/Krypto yiffy pics, they'd be my new god.

I also watch Jetix on ABC Family, 4KidsTV and Kids WB for anime too.
I dont think comcast has 4kids *thinks really hard searching through the channels* but i really dont watch CN, jsut the AS and um i think its call Toonami maybe? well krypto, im sorry but i cant stand it, its sorta a rip-off and way to corny for me yeah thats my opion dont assault me for it *hides behind a pillow* but i did get a kick out of it cus they actually made them into dogs hehe there cute to but liek i said its way to corny for me :?

im starting to sleep late so i cant watch KidsWb but i used to all the time lol

wait.... was 4kids used to be fox? i think it was....... anyway i think beast boy from Teen Titans is so cute!
well krypto, im sorry but i cant stand it, its sorta a rip-off and way to corny for me yeah thats my opion dont assault me for it *hides behind a pillow*
It's okay, I respect opinions. Most of them. I like Krypto, but the theme song sucks and the fact that Krypto says the title name and the actually tells the viewer who wrote it and who directed it is annoying.

im starting to sleep late so i cant watch KidsWb but i used to all the time lol
I usually sleep late on Fridays and Saturdays, or I play the insomnia game, mainy so I don't miss my favorite shows. especially Saturday because I watch Power Rangers SPD, not because I'm a fan of PR, but SPD is a really good season and Doggie Cruger is SEXY AS HELL!!!l :P :P lol :oops: Anyhoo, on Sunday, Pokemon comes on, and I'm a huge Pokemon fan. Well not HUGE, but when I had a ton of GBA games, I sold every one of them except 2, Pokemon Ruby and Leaf Green. I can't bear to play those on emulator.

wait.... was 4kids used to be fox? i think it was.......
Yes, 4KidsTV was originally FoxBox, but they changed it because FoxBox wasn't shown on Fox in some areas. There might be other reasons, but I dunno.

anyway i think beast boy from Teen Titans is so cute!
I never thought BB was cute at all...until I saw that pic that Boss Reo drew. I had a friend tell me that he would be a zoophile's dream come true...maybe because my friend is a zoophile...
Ah yes, ahve you seen the japenese version of Kruger(its spelt with a k) its is alot more furry lol and cuter in my opion, a group im in is into him and stuff, i can probably get you a pic if i can get it from them, they send out pics all the time of him and such... im talking to much lol well yeah he is hot lol

well i think my opion changed in Beast boy sorta, i still think hes cute and all, but if he had a tail he would remind me of green monkey lol lol

(oh if you know his site, you think you can post cus i lost it lol it sucks)
I've never seen the Japanese Cruger/Kruger. Think you can get me a pic?

A link to who's site? Boss Reo's site?
well, to me the sexiest pokemon would be....uh fuck! nidoking! i kinda agree.(male) sexiest female pokemon would be....what female pokemon has tits? well, im not gay either, but hey, playing around is fun! so i guess the sexiest guy digimon is weregarurumon/flamedramon and the sexiest female is angewomon/rosemon?