Join our server on Discord

An inconveince is...
all that I am.

I've come to realize that anything I do seems to backfire on me and incovenice someone else.

My stupidity in chalking up my car running shitty due to bad weather (and not due to the lack of oil because I assumed I had changed it recently enough), means more work for my step-dad who will work to fix it.

At work I am not good enough to get everyone set to leave at the times they should.

At home I am just in the way, whether its my car, or the fact that I could help out more around the house.

This is just some of it...I can't help but feel like everything is imploding.
That reminds me; I haven't changed my oil in a long time, almost a year. I need to get on that during my next vacation.

Oh, right, you're an inconvenience, well, there are worse ways to be viewed. The girl I had hoped to call my girlfriend just changed her email, most likely because of me and my intense personality. It's better to be a nuisance than it is to be feared...unless you're a dictator.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hey at least you might have a girlfriend be glad for that
I would be except for the fact that I feel like I'm being an inconvience to her too.
well have you tryed asking if you're being one it couldn't hurt
I probably should
Ok FUCK IT.

FUCK IT ALL.

My car, is trash, I have to cut into my hard earned college tuition for a new one, meanwhile must inconvience my family by borrowing their cars.

And I was so happy to get a new shirt I ordered from a website, I washed it, went to get it today and it was crumpled up in a pile, I put it on and theres a fucking hole in it!

Can anything go fucking right?
yes but you've just been having some bad luck right now
Yeah, I had a bad streak last week, but things are looking better this week. Of course, part of it can involve making your own luck, like, was the car insured against neglect?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Just remember, it probably won't get shittier than what your in right now.