Join our server on Discord

[i]That's what no one cares about[/i]
Wisemon should update his brain one day
It is easier to bend a spoon with ones mind then it is to get wisemon to shutup.
You have the right to annoy wisemon. You have the right to flame wisemon. You might want to reconsider doing both at the same time.
For the real world's little problems, wisemon is usually a lot less useful than wisdom. However, when it comes to the big things, like love and war, wisdom is just slightly more valuable.
You want to talk to wisemon, and he wants to talk to himself. He'll say that he'll call you, but he never will. You can email him, but his response will make as little sense as yours.
The longer you go without annoying wisemon, the harder he will try to annoy you the time comes. This also applies to things other than lemon writing.
If you k*** wisemon (the only time I'll censor myself), your name will be remembered for at least a few hours of history. Hey, not so fast, that was only bullshit, and we don't need wisemon on that side.
If you know wisemon thinks just like you do, don't bother asking him for advice. It means your a fucking madman.

Flames against members of this board will not be tolerated. Same goes for senseless spamming.