Join our server on Discord

Hey...
Jeannette, I'm not sure if you've noticed this by now, but I have lost interest. I apologize for not saying this earlier.

(I do genuinly feel sorry and bad for this v___v)
PLEASE NO!!! Don't say that you quit!!!
Waru, I know how you feel. I help some people that they say that they quit, but I tell them to take some time off. So whenever you feel like coming back, come back and you might found something new to talk about.
...if you're quitting for real, you make Princess Tabi Socks (Tabitha Ruriko) and Lanamon cry. Besides, check the Other RPGs area, I found a way to setup for a continuation for that RP without your help.
no offence, but I think when he quit he doesn't care a lot if your "friends" cry about or not. It's just a thing that happens to people. They lose interests, they grew up, they are busy... the only thing you can do is to accept it and find another ways. ^^
First off, I'm not quitting, per se.

I am WAY too busy to continue (photography, Interpersonal Communication, Art History, Career Services, and Portfolio classes... not to mention my Senior Project), right now, but.. I can TRY to continue when my schedule starts to empty out.

Also, Dragon Mage, I thank you for trying to explain, but I don't nees somebody to talk for me, plus I'm not quitting.
oh sorry, will never happen again. I didn't want to offend you.
I will not quit any of the things I go into. I work at nights, I stay up half of the day, RPing, with pokemon, digimon, and furs, I story make with a good friend, I edit pics to keep myself, play videogames, and still get enough sleep to last me the next day. The owner of one forum and the global mod of another forum, I don't have time to do much, but I stay in touch of my friends and never grow up.
...*cheers up a bit*
I am cheerful, another two people join the forum making the total up to 37. I love roleplaying and story making.