Join our server on Discord

Vote on the outcome of The Shuffle!
Voting is still open on how The Shuffle will turn out (mostly as I'm focusing on Red Digivice/War Diaries again).

The two latest chapters can be found here:

Chapter 8 - http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch...&cid=71769

Chapter 9 - http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch...&cid=76345

While my plot outline has specified that some characters will succeed and others fail, I'm going to put this up to another case of random chance, at least from my perspective. I'm going to let you vote on whether or not the characters do succeed in their challenges. A couple characters are firmly locked as either succeeds or fails, but I won't tell you who. Most, however will be up to you.

Jyou/Hikari
Miyako/Koushiro
Taichi/Sora
Yamato as Iori
Iori as Takeru
Takeru as Daisuke
Daisuke as Mimi
Mimi as Ken
Ken as Yamato

Just a note: If Yamato as Iori succeeds, but Ken as Yamato fails, Ken's spirit will end up in someone else who also failed and won't 'screw' over Yamato because someone else failed.

Another note: I can go either way on Jyou/Hikari, however, if those two succeed-- there will be at least one, possibly two lemon scenes. If they fail, there probably won't be any featuring either of those two. I do not mean Jyou and Hikari with each other. There is little chance of them doing each other regardless of how the voting goes for them.

Third note: Current results of the voting leave my plot outline completely untouched. There is one vote that goes against the plot outline, but that's the one vote that is set in stone and can not be changed.
Uhh dude, I have no clue what you were talking about there. Could you explain it in a little bit more detail? Also in a way that an ametuer like me would understand.

**Ignore the "Angel of Lemons" comment, its just a side of my alter ego**
The Shuffle is one of my hentai series posted on DaD and Media Miner. In it, Piemon freed himself of Holy Angemon's Heaven's Gate and immediately used some cards to switch the bodies of the Chosen. So now Taichi's spirit is in Sora's body while Sora's body is stuck in his body. It's been two weeks fict time and Piemon has given the Chosen a challenge that if they succeed will allow them to change back.

That is where chapter nine ends, which is linked with chapter eight in the first message of this topic since Togashi still hasn't added my submission. (Pokes Togashi with a stick. You've had them for over two weeks now. Post them.)

Now I'm leaving it up to you, the readers, to decide if most of them succeed or fail in Piemon's challenge and get put back into their rightful body or leave them permenantly stuck in a body they were not born to.
Miyako/Koushiro would be a good one I think.
I will vote for Jyou/Hikari.
Do you want Jyou and Hikari to succeed or fail?

What about the challenges the other Chosen face? Should they succeed in their task or be doomed to be stuck in the wrong body for the rest of their lives.
I want Jyou and Hikari to succeed. I could list whether I want each of the others to succeed or fail too, but my character preferences would make that part biased. And I am sure you know which characters are the most popular well enough to choose which of them should get to remain in those bodies and who shouldn't.
i'm just gonna go with whatever you decide, whatever happens i'm sure it'll be good, i'm real glad that your doing the shuffle again, i remember a long time ago (like a year or two) i started reading some of your stuff and i thought that you would never finish the shuffle, whatever you do i'll support it and think highly of it
Hi there,
I'll vote for Taichi, Yamato, Ken, Daisuke, and Takeru to suceed Wink
I vote for Mimi to fail Twisted