Join our server on Discord

I need to access a non-American station with digimon on it.
Please help me. This is driving me insane. I need either a dub in english or a sub in english, a station or a way to get the episodes. having to watch the American version is maddening, and I have a 56 k connection. How can I watch Digimon on a station that is outside of America?
What's the difference between the English dub and the "American version"? Do you mean where the commercials are?
wolf pack productions and bit torrent google them
I already said I have 56 k
ok nevermind then
Chances are that the various countries that air Digimon do not sub/dub/voiceover it in English, but in their own language. And the dubs that are in English will most likely be the US dub versions (since it's most likely easier to just buy the existing dub than to re-dub an entire series in the same language). Complete with the DigiRap (01 - Tamers) and the DigiTarzan soundtrack (Frontier).

If you're willing to watch Digimon in some foreign language, your best bet might be a satellite dish. But that's just a quick guess.
hmm i got DSL where can i find real digimon shows again
I've heard that the Spanish dubs from Mexico are heavily based off of the originals, to the point that they're just about as good as fansubs. Try for that.

And if you have DSL than search for Digimon Tamers on BitTorrent.
http://home.twcny.rr.com/thedigimonlegacy/Legacy1.html <-- this site is kept up by one very very great person called Kouichi_Kimura. On irc.blitzed.org he runs the channel #digilegacy. If you get mIRC you can download eps there. Alternatively you can try the filesharing nets but 99% of the time they might as well not exist for all the digimon you'll find.
Good channel. Go to the right servers you can get any episode dubbed or anything that has been subbed.