I have to tell of this day I had.
It
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Become a Blues singer
yes you probally could heh heh but hey I got nothing done today I couldn't even get in school (and it was my fault) so who had a worse day someone who had a bad day or someone who did absolutly nothing (it's probally the same if you compare them)
Quote:yes you probally could heh heh but hey I got nothing done today I couldn't even get in school (and it was my fault) so who had a worse day someone who had a bad day or someone who did absolutly nothing (it's probally the same if you compare them)
Considering that somebody stole a $105 textbook that I absolutely need, a textbook that my Co-op gets exact quantities of, which means I can't even buy another one, I'd say I had the worse day. Today was the day I made my stolen book claim official with the Co-op, because apparently that isn't the police officers' job, despite the fact that I need the police case number to make the claim.
I know that you saw me.
I know I was just trying to see if you would think your day wasn't so bad compaired to not getting anything done that day
Hey Wise, you solved that already? If not, I can give you some advice.
Quote:Hey Wise, you solved that already? If not, I can give you some advice.
It depends what you mean by "solved". The case wasn't solved; I have no idea who stole my book, but the problem was solved. I bought another brand new book, because I'm a sucker, and because my mom said she'd pay me back.
I know that you saw me.
Yay, it was to get the book you said you couldn't find. Never mind then.
Deffinitly should have stayed in bed
Coment erased, because I'd probably get banned for saying something so atrociously awful.