Join our server on Discord

This Generation's "We are the world" by toons
that would be interesting wouldn't it
Oh, Christ... I'm all for equal rights, but groups like WAFF are just so laughably idiotic. Every time someone goes out and starts shouting out that we should all love each other, inevitably, it just ends with some kind of violence. It's like that episode of "Reno 911" where the Klansman tries to hug the black cop.
yeah that's it alright stupid people can't get along
I wonder how much it would cost to get permission (plus the right VAs)?

PS. When they did "Cartoon All-Stars To The Rescue", how much money was needed to get permission for the characters of their respective cartoons? (Oh and that film was had an anti-drug premise.)
don't know all I know is it sucked and there was one ninja turtle but only for three seconds and when you're little me turtles were the big thing plus I think the voices were off on that thing anyway
What the hell? This shit sounds fucking funny!
I demand to see Ken Ichijouji moping around all sad-like in this video! NOW!
The plot thickens... (courtesy of IMDB.com)

Quote:A children's video starring SpongeBob SquarePants, Barney and a host of other cartoon favorites has been slapped with a gay alert warning by Christian Conservative groups. The music video, due to be sent to 61,000 schools across America in March, was made by the nonprofit We Are Family Foundation to encourage tolerance and diversity. But Christian activist groups the American Family Association and Focus On The Family say the innocent cartoon characters are being exploited to promote the acceptance of homosexuality. The video is a remake of the 1979 hit song "We Are Family," featuring SpongeBob, Barney, Winnie The Pooh, Bob The Builder, the Rugrats and 100 TV cartoon stars. It was made by a foundation set up by songwriter Nile Rodgers to promote America's healing process after the September 11 attacks. Christian groups, however, have taken exception to the tolerance pledge on the foundation's website, which asks people to respect the sexual identity of others along with their abilities, beliefs, culture and race. Rodgers hits back, "That is so myopic and harsh. You have really got to look hard to find anything in this that is offensive to anyone. The last thing I am going to do is taint these characters."
remember those who call others gay are often covering up their own blantent homesexuality
and *SNL joke* they let that carpet mucher dora get off free*SNL joke*
and it's a really stupid story anyway