Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Musical
Ancient Veemon Wrote:*adds The Rhapsody, Hammerfall, Sonata Arctica, Freedom Call to the list*

haha :D Sonata Arctica R00lz! (I love Full Moon! xD)
Rena Tamer skips about happily singing "Its a small Digi-World after all, Its a small Digi-World after all, Its a small..... lol

Rena teliports in and (WH-ANG!) stops the artist with a frying pan to the back of the head. "Bad digi-artist, bad..."

"oh shit!" Axel blinks as he looks in from the kitchen, "how the hell did RT get lose from his cage?" :shock:

"I was changing his beding and he slipped free" sighs Rena as she grabs the knocked out man's arm and starts to drag him off to his cage "he said something about a Digi-Musical and started singing that damned song."

Axel sighs as he helps his mate move the fat man "well i guess it could have been worse... he could have goten out into public." :?
weird but heh heh interesting ideas wise
Awesome choices, Wise (a.k.a. I'm not going to download the songs, I'm too lazy).

We need some mega-evil digimon to have some Iron Maiden song, like "Run To The Hills" or "The Number Of The Beast"
Quote:We need some mega-evil digimon to have some Iron Maiden song, like "Run To The Hills" or "The Number Of The Beast"
According to the prophecy, the number of the beast would be VenomMyotismon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah but we have to makes sure his crotch doesn't sing
the thought of a digimon musical is kinda fun but kinda creppy i mean think of this agumon dancing around in tights singing sure itl be funny but still kinda weird who here agres
Oikawa and BelialVamdemon should have "When Worlds Collide" by Powerman 5000.