Join our server on Discord

If you can digitally paint over scenes in Digimon
...what would you like to digitally paint in?

1. Some funny fictional products. (BTW, would it be okay if I put in a plug for "Robo Fresh"?)
2. Digitally paint the ESPN logo over the Fox Box logo.

PS. When they use digital paint in anime editing, what hardware and software do they use?
I would do it in the style of Pop-Up Video.
don't know I kinda against the paint but I know it's neccecery for TV and I don't know what software they use
...ask the TV stations, Cartoon Network, etc. and find out what high end digital video paint programme they use?
Put in CNN-like coverage of what happened in the episodes.

Make everyone aryan. At the end of each episode they do a nazi salute.
Quote:Make everyone aryan. At the end of each episode they do a nazi salute.
Just because Prince Harry does it, doesn't make it cool. Nazism irks me in a way nothing else can. I know you don't like communists, but I hope you're not for some sort of super race based on genocide. Natural selection has to be natural. Besides, blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive genes, and people with them usually have weaker immune systems.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah besides why'd he want that anyway he wasn't even that
when i get angry than it is when i get remembered on those assholes from the WW2, the so called Nazi-bitches.

What's so nice about them. they were fuckers who attacked everything and everyone. Nazis sucks, and just looking for racism signs suck too.

And yup, I agree with Wiseman about this theme.
Can't we get back on track here?