Join our server on Discord

Fear
Yes but even Tai has something to hide at the beginig of Digimon he seemed the only one with no fears but when he told the stoty about his sister I was shocked that he nearly kiled his sister eeven if he didnt know that she was that sick. :cry:
well that's a thing which happens in real life too, though I doubt Tai had planned that. At least she's alive (well not really :P) and that's what count. People make mistakes sometimes, which can destroy their minds forever, depends how worse it is...
Ancient Veemon Wrote:well that's a thing which happens in real life too, though I doubt Tai had planned that. At least she's alive (well not really :P) and that's what count. People make mistakes sometimes, which can destroy their minds forever, depends how worse it is...

Thats the reason I didnt like Davis in zero2 he didnt have a problem wich is IMPOSIBLE I don't know someone who dosen't have a childhood complicaition.
yeah, I don't like Davis either. It's not only his careless acting, it is the whole character this guy has. If you look at this guy, he is nothing more than a "class A jerk" who doesn't give a shit at anyone or anything else.
He is stupid and careless. He only follow his own thoughts, and he don't listen to others. Hang on, I know someone else who's like that, and this is George W. Bush.

Weird, though I know it's weird, somehow I think they've a rather similar personality....
davis isn't that bad the dub made him stupid(er) like takuya was
I've seen a sub or two and they're not that dumb
well from what I see he is. At least it is the German dub which makes him that dumb. But indeed, dumb or not, he has a personality I just don't like.

Takuya is another part of the story, I better not say what I think about him here. >_>
hmm really how bout e-mail me what you think then
hmm, when i remind it. I am sort of busy lately again, Unknown. But I'll try
ok that works I have not been busy so it doesn't matter (I kinda wish I was a little busy)
hey, I can give you some work I've got to do :P

nah, just kidding. It'll be a nice rant, I think... Takuya and Davis... yeah... *cough*