Join our server on Discord

where did Glenn go?
I love glenns art but im not sure if he stoped drawing new pics if he did ill be super sad :cry: if any one knows if he stoped please tell me and also tell me if you know other sites with glenns work in it or other great artists
He simply stopped putting his work up here. You can see some of his art at Digimon Hentai Zone and AGNPH, and I'm pretty sure the URLs are just that, www.digimonhentaizone and www.agnph.com.

I miss him too. I think we all do.
Glenn also occasionnaly post work up at the [url=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/officalaatg]Officalaatg[URL] group and on his VCL art account (Whose exact url I can't remember at rthe moment.)
To get to Digimon Hentai Zone, this is the URL: www.thedigimonhentaizone.com. I tried going there without "the" in the URL and it didn't work.
Hmm i wonder where every one wen are they all on vacation or something? like wheres infamous?
I'm here. However, I'm assuming most everyone else might be at Further Confusion, right now. I know for a fact that Glenn, Kandlin, and Clarence T. Hare are over there right now.