Join our server on Discord

I don't want to fuck you, so fuck you
From the soon to be released A-Side "UHF", here's a song I think you'll all enjoy:

Objectified

You see me and you want to know me.
You really think you want to know me?
I do not think you want to know me.
I think you want to get some of me.
That might be fine if I were that kind.
You think I look smart, digging my mind.
Digging, truest treasure you will find,
Gold so bright it
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
ookk
wow you're still angry and deep down we're alike but one difference is well, I'm not angry still good(angry) work as usual
I forgot to mention a couple of notes on this song. The structure is loosely based on "Stupify" by Disturbed, and the content is based on a conversation I had with a freshman girl who approached me in the dining hall. When I got to know that she wasn't my type, I told her about myself all at once, and it was more than enough to scare her away. She couldn't believe that I didn't drink, but when she heard about my writing, that really did it.

Oh, the topic title is from "Cruise Control" by A.F.I..
I know that you saw me.
hmm I think I heard that disturbed song
holy fucking christain pussies! i thought i was the only one with that kind of anger..... too bad you seem to NOT want to use it in an uber ebil way.... or the two of us would make an leathel pair..... like abott and costello (god damn did i spell that wrong) except with nuke rifles and a bad attitude.... oh wait then it wouldn't be abott and costello at all (damn did i just spell that wrong twice?)
Hunter Dio Omega Wrote:(god damn did i spell that wrong)
actually you spelled a couple of things wrong heh heh but hey I can't really spell either
Quote:damn did i just spell that wrong twice?
Relax, perfect spelling is only for those of us with obsessive-compulsive disorder. We would make a pretty lethal team, but I'd probably have to get rejected a few more times to resort to world destruction.
I know that you saw me.
just let me save some stuff and you two can do that :)
i'd only destroy whats not needed. like schools. how the hell can we clone someone and not be able to download data into the brain. i could be smarter that um...... you in five secs. ITS ALL A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TO GET YOU TO CONFORM INTO ITS PLAN TO REINSTATE THE DRAFT! and to that end i say...... REVOLUTION!!!!!!