Join our server on Discord

A gift for Furball.
Sad to say, my colorization skills stink. However, seeing as how this is my first colorization that I've completed (and also the fact I had to simply guess at what I was doing), I think it all turned out well enough in the end, wouldn't you say? lol

[Image: Ranamon_Colorization_1.jpg]
got AIM or MSN?
Her helmet isn't bad in color, but (mahahaa... but ^___^) her eyes need white in the eyeballs (unless you're going for that simplified anime character color scheme), and her skin is TOO dark(you got the green idea down pat, but... as I see it, her skin is Seafoam green... a light green mixed with a slight tinge of blue). The shading... is a bit out-of -place (I've taken many art classes, so I pretty much know what I'm talking about, not to mention I have a sensitive eye for identifying color.)

And yet, I am SO tempted to stick hardened self between those cheeks of hers (both holes look so... tempting... I'm so glad I made a request to have this drawing donw ^_____^)

[Ranamon]: C'mon Sugar...

*pulls her ass cheeks wider apart with her hands*

... "door" #1, or "backdoor" #2....

[Waru] *stares on... drooling*

[Ranamon] *spanks her right ass cheek* Now that I got your attention... I don't have all day!! CHOOSE!!!

*you can guess what happens next*
*glomps ange* i dun care what they think, i like it. :3 Thanks Angeteen.

Perhaps if you do want to further your CG skills, any one of us would be happy to teach ya. *grins*
Waru: The color could have been better, but, unfortuatly, I've never seen season 04 just yet. So needless to say I got lazy, even though I used a reference pic, and I made the color darker than it should have been. As for the eyes...well to late to change it now. >_>

Furball: Glad that you liked it. If you've got any other pics that you would like me to color (and also to any others out there who is currently reading this), please send them here. Just make sure that it's easy to do. In other words, not a lot of really small, tiny, narrow areas that need to be filled out. ^^;

Also, Furball, since I'm planning to become a colorist, would it be okay if I used your pic in order to help start off a new section for myself in the artist's section of the site?
*grins* by all means, go ahead. :3
Heh, heh! Thanks. *^_^*