Join our server on Discord

Help?
Well, it's me again, starting a new series. I just finished Lost in the Woods, though Togashi hasn't been able to update yet. If you want to read the end, I guess I can do something.... Call me crazy, but I feel unconfortable about posting stories in forums. ::::shrugs:::: I know, I'm stupid.

Some people told me to do a straight series next, but then I noticed a lot of people telling me to do another yaoi series. So I asked around, and more people told me to do another yaoi series. So this one, entitled "Stolen," is yaoi.

The thing is, I need a few ideas. This might ruin the surprise just a bit, but in it Veemon gets captured by the Ultimate version of Arkadimon, and Armadillomon, Davis, Cody, Armadillomon and two other human DigiDestined named Jake and Cameron have to find him and two other captives (I'll leave their identities a secret until Part 2 gets posted).

Here's the part where I need help. What kind of trials should Armadillomon and the others go through while looking for Veemon and the two unidentified captives? Should the other DigiDestined be used as main characters in the search?

People tell me I have a creative mind. I just lost it. Don't you hate writer's block?

Anyway, as for the rest of the Lost in the Woods series, I suppose if anyone wants to read it before Mr. Togashi is able to complete the update, I guess I could figure something out, like making a temporary website and putting them there (Yes, I CAN do that). Just give me an IM (AIM: WolfeyOne2041 Yahoo: DarkWolf2041). I'm not going to post Stolen if I make that website. If I'm done double, triple, and quadruple-checking it and doing finishing touches and all that stuff and the update hasn't been completed yet, I might. Oh, what am I going on about, I don't even know if I'm going to make the site yet! Oh well. Any extra input and feedback is greatly appreciated, but I''m just going to burn those that are nothing but flames, so don't even think about it! Wink Be on the lookout--I'm a fast worker when I want to be.
I plan on making a website of my own myself.