Join our server on Discord

Not earning digivolving
With my finally able to see Tamers since it first aired on fox, one thing I find I dont like is Calimon.

In tamers Calimon, then the blue cards, then the Soverign had to give them something to allow them to Bio-Merge.

In S4. Seraphimon gave Takuya & Koji the ability to fusion. & then Ophanimon allowed them to fuse with the others. except for maybe the combo of them all at the end, they didnt earn the forms, but had to be given them.

Kinda sucks.
Right, and when they don't reward on merrit, they end up giving power to a couple of idiots who kept fucking up against the Royal Knights. Junpei was undefeated in one-on-one fights; he should've gotten some of that power.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
that's customary for the main/lead characters and if I made a digimon series I'd have all of the main digimon evolve to mega but that's just my idea
Wiseman Wrote:Right, and when they don't reward on merrit, they end up giving power to a couple of idiots who kept fucking up against the Royal Knights. Junpei was undefeated in one-on-one fights; he should've gotten some of that power.

The Frontiers evolution scheme was inequitable and just kinda illogical. You'd have to be an idiot to draft six kids and to then give only two of them full access to evolutions.

That said, though, it was kinda made clear why Kouji and Takuya were elevated above the others. Takuya may have been somewhat reckless, but he was also willing to take risks, while Kouji, for all his isolationist tendencies, still put the safety of the group before himself.
yeah and that's why they got it they had some good qualities for being a leader and the second character but only when they fought it seems
Quote:That said, though, it was kinda made clear why Kouji and Takuya were elevated above the others. Takuya may have been somewhat reckless, but he was also willing to take risks, while Kouji, for all his isolationist tendencies, still put the safety of the group before himself.
Kouji I could understand. He was the most skilled fighter as Lobomon, but when he became MagnaGarurumon, it became clear that he wasn't meant to carry guns. Giving Takuya power was a goggle-head tradition thing, because Junpei was the better fighter. When BurningGreymon went nuts, Beetlemon knocked him on his ass twice, despite being a human spirit against a beast spirit. When Agunimon was getting creamed by Snimon, Beetlemon came to the rescue.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well like I said to you earlier takuya is dumbed down in the dub like davis was so that's a problem with him (possibly the only one) and junpei didn't get enough credit here either too
what the Frontiers had a scheme in their digivolutions?

Indeed, Takuya was made very stupid in the dub, but he is in the German one a moron too. The problem is that they chosed the wrong person as leader. I mean what else than the googles had Takuya which qualified him as leader? Answer: nothing.

It should not be a hate thing against Takuya or Agunimon, but sometimes, the series went plain wrong. I still can't forgive toei for letting BlackWarGreymon die. grrrrrr...
hmm I don't think he was that dumb in the origional but I've only seen from the flamon episode to the trailmon graveyard episode and he had to die it was plot important
Ancient Veemon Wrote:what the Frontiers had a scheme in their digivolutions?

Indeed, Takuya was made very stupid in the dub, but he is in the German one a moron too. The problem is that they chosed the wrong person as leader. I mean what else than the googles had Takuya which qualified him as leader? Answer: nothing.

It should not be a hate thing against Takuya or Agunimon, but sometimes, the series went plain wrong. I still can't forgive toei for letting BlackWarGreymon die. grrrrrr...

I agree with you 100%. Takuya wasent much of a leader I understood that he was the leader just becouse of the googles. He is a good fighter but TOEI forgot that the leader needs to help everyone, It was every"man for him self'" in this season.

And I kind of hoped that BlackWarGreymon would find the answers he seeked for. :cry:
Do you think he founed them :?: