Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you actually give a shit that I'm under eighteen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
82.35%
14 82.35%
Yes
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Im under 18. Do you give a shit?
nobody really cares about that. As long they don't go around and yell it out that they are.... >.<
I'm underage and I don't give a damn. I don't give a damn if you're underage. I also don't give a damn about brain development. The fact is, your brain never stops changing and developing. Ever. You can be 90 your brain is still changing.
No need to have 319*237 sized avatars; do us a favour and stick a smaller size that doesn't mess up the layout :)
hmm, I'd use the Lucemon as signature picture though. ^^
More than a week has passed. Removing avatar manually. >_>
LOL my personality is still changing. My personality is RANDOM mowgly. I dont see how this site could harm anyone.
anybody think this question is unnesesery. You all got to realize that 6 and 7 yeap olds are watching pg13 and pg movies and little kids are watching nr7 toons. There is even kids watching adult play on cartoon network.
If this website and other digimon hentai websites are twisting my mind, then I wouldn't want it any other way.
I should check this site more often, shouldn't I?

But on topic, I don't care if you're 18, 35000 or 0. You may disregard my warnings in lemons, since they are only there if the feds decide to hunt and prosecute Digimon lemon authors. I think that it's more likely George Bush and his men will find one of these sites and jerk off too much.