Join our server on Discord

New topic ^^
...You know, the reason we have a yaoi forum is to discuss YAOI-related things. I appreciate the fact that everyone's posting again, but can we not do threads that have already been done in the Digimon section? like actual discussions or topics about yaoi?
I can understand you, but we will alvays have same topics Its just like popular things (fabs) They tend to repeat them selves.
And its interesting to talk about things you know better.
I caught "The Piximon Cometh" during a re-run on Fox Kids back around.... late 1999, I think. I wasn't sure what to make of it, but I loved the character designs and my sister and I agreed that Etemon was hilarious!

The next time I caught it was "The Gateway Home" less than a few months later, and I was confused as to who this new evil Digimon was instead of the wildly offbeat Etemon that we had seen before. Turns out it was Myotismon, but his is a tale that just can't be contained to one reply. :oops:

Suffice to say, by the time "Out on the Town" aired for the first time on Saturday mornings, I was hooked. I watched the rest of the season and the next season religiously, plus the first 10 episodes of Tamers in a row. After that, I kept sleeping in through some of them and only got up when it was a big episode, like say... Beelzemon's dub debut? XD

As for the fourth.. I only caught a few episodes out of that and didn't really watch much of that outside of raw Japanese episodes. :/ I was amused at LordKnightmon/Crusadermon's expected gender change and Mona Marshall continuing to voice Lucemon throughout his forms (when he got a whole new voice actor in the Japanese version come Ultimate form), though- and I just had to see how that turned out.

I'm still eagerly awaiting new Digimon stuff and hoping that they revisit our old friends the DigiDestined someday. That would rock royally. :3

-DigistarDBZ

EDIT: I apologize for replying to this since I am a moderator and yes, this would work better in the Digimon regular forum. Perhaps we should change the subject to how you first came to like Digimon yaoi?
Yeah well I think the coolest episode is 'Home away from Home'
How I came to like Digimon yaoi? Well...I thought it was rather obvious that Matt and Tai had something going on...but I didn't get into it until 02. No, not Davis/Ken, not Kaizer/TK, it was...Hiroki/Yukio.

Fans of that may be far and few between, but I don't care.