Join our server on Discord

Is this a real Season 4 pic?
yeah I think so
That SCap proves one of my series' theories (intended rhyme) true. She doesn't have a bra.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
nope and it proves she's really just fan service
Quote:nope and it proves she's really just fan service
I hate to admit it, but you're right. It's what I've said about Frontier before it started to suck. It had the best start of any season, but by the end of the season, when they had neglected the three best characters for the last twenty episodes, it became painfully obvious that she was just fan service. I infinitely prefer my version, and I'm almost done writing the last chapter. That's not a plug; it's just on my mind because I've worked all day/everyday on it since I've started my vacation.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
YEAH, DUDE, BUT YOUR VERSION KILLS THEM OFF

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/uknownh/detail?.dir=/e42d&.dnm=5d29.jpg&.src=ph

Also I am pretty sure this ones real

DUDE THANKS IM GONNA USE THAT AS MY DESKTOP

DUDE WHERE DID YOU GET THE SUBTITLED VERSION?
frontier had a lot of problems
and dude please don't use all caps and yeah it's real
what ever you want is your business and of course I got it from
WolfPack Productions, serving high quality fansubs on bit torrent
now go look it up
Yes master
(wtf)
I'm just answering your question with an ad for the site
Wiseman Wrote:
Quote:nope and it proves she's really just fan service
I hate to admit it, but you're right. It's what I've said about Frontier before it started to suck. It had the best start of any season, but by the end of the season, when they had neglected the three best characters for the last twenty episodes, it became painfully obvious that she was just fan service. I infinitely prefer my version, and I'm almost done writing the last chapter. That's not a plug; it's just on my mind because I've worked all day/everyday on it since I've started my vacation.

I dont think she was fanservice. To me, for be FS, she'd have to be basicly like she was in that one beach hut epsiode were she was changing in every ep. Really the only fan service she does is her spirit evolve, & its hard to see her panties when she is full screen, let alone when they all SE together.

She was as much FS as the others were FS to girls.
yeah and you see how much girls like them (mostly the kouji/kouichi duo and takuya)