Join our server on Discord

Human/Digimon sexual intercourse.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Unknown: Oh, ok. Anyway Wise only likes flat chested women.
Jean: I know I'm breaking the mood, but if you want a nice Spanish accent, it's Ranamon (frog-mon) and not Lanamon (wool-mon) She might give you a nosebleed for that too....

Got it. (I'll see if we can tell Waru about this.)
Quote:yeah like someone said once: I *heart* boobies
O_o what does that mean?
Quote:That's one way of putting it. Naturally petite women are usually more in touch with their childhood, and that's a personality trait that I'm looking for.
*LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL* I said it cuz you always say you like women like you, so you must have a flat chest now(maybe not when you were overweight)
Wha.....that dwarf women are more childlike???????? you got that one wrong, Wise. I'm a childish woman, but I'm anything but petite. What does the body have to do with the personality??????
And besides, I'm in my middle twenties but people rarely think I'm over 18, though I'm tall, strong and have a noticeable breast size.
*goes away shaking head* That man is ODD......
Quote:Got it. (I'll see if we can tell Waru about this.)
Ummm..I don't know why you called her Lanamon in the first place if everyone else calls her Ranamon...
*heart* means love
I was once told I looked 14 and I'm not and if he wasn't odd he wouldn't be my friend :D
and blame bandai of america for that
Quote:you must have a flat chest now(maybe not when you were overweight)
That's the funny thing about losing a whole lot of weight, I can never truly become "thin" because my skin was adjusted to hold all the fat. Consequently, I have some loose skin on my torso. It's not nearly as gross as it sounds, and it still looks a lot better than fat-filled skin, but it's still not flat. I've genuinely tried to make it flat too. I did 500 sit-ups a day for two weeks, but when that had no effect, I gave up. I kind of like not having a traditionally thin body. For instance, a lot of the weight in my hips and thighs stayed, but I've found that it gives me more power. That really comes in handy for submission wrestling, and I'm able to hoist kids my own weight into a standing fireman carry in a second. Though I meet the B.M.I., the stocky figure remains, but I like it.

Quote:you got that one wrong, Wise. I'm a childish woman, but I'm anything but petite. What does the body have to do with the personality??????
This is what I've found for many cases, but there are certainly exceptions. The reasoning behind it is that petite girls matured later physically, with less of a growth spurt, and the physical maturity in women often accompanies the mental one, or so I've heard from TV. So smaller girls have this notion inside them that they're closer to being children, and it helps that they often look younger. Two that I've known had the child tendencies that I look for (being close to family, not drinking, not flaunting their sexuality).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
ok so you want a girl who's close to her family seeing as you don't seem to be with yours that makes sense
Quote:ok so you want a girl who's close to her family seeing as you don't seem to be with yours that makes sense
Huh? No, I'm close with my family; I'm just a little too close for my taste.
I know that you saw me.
oh ok thanks for the correction then
Quote:*heart* means love
Oh, thanks. Well then, I "heart" my boobies too *strokes her boobs*
Quote:and blame bandai of america for that
Yup...blame for many things....Gatomon....
Quote:I did 500 sit-ups a day for two weeks, but when that had no effect, I gave up
You lost your time, buddy. You need to tone up your skin, not your muscles.
Quote:For instance, a lot of the weight in my hips and thighs stayed
That's a fucking sedentarism sign.
Quote: the physical maturity in women often accompanies the mental one, or so I've heard from TV.
....change channels.....they don't know a fuck...nobody that appears in TV does.
Quote:So smaller girls have this notion inside them that they're closer to being children, and it helps that they often look younger.
They help them appear more insignificant....All the short girls I've met have envied my height.
Quote:Two that I've known had the child tendencies that I look for (being close to family, not drinking, not flaunting their sexuality).
I have those tendencies, but not the short girls I've met. I remember back in high school when they gathered together in the bathroom and celebrated their periods had come...They were a group of 12 and only 3 were above 1,60.
Quote:Huh? No, I'm close with my family; I'm just a little too close for my taste.
Of course, he's Jew. he might have a dominant mother that controls his every step.
Quote:Of course, he's Jew. he might have a dominant mother that controls his every step.
As a friend of mine likes to argue, stereotypes develop for a reason, and you're absolutely right on that one. Fittingly, this friend descends from Irish blood and likes to get drunk.
I know that you saw me.
Quote:Oh, thanks. Well then, I "heart" my boobies too *strokes her boobs*
*nose bleed* um sorry...

Quote:Yup...blame for many things....Gatomon....
oh yeah

Quote:Of course, he's Jew. he might have a dominant mother that controls his every step.
excuse me wise but Ha!

Quote:As a friend of mine likes to argue, stereotypes develop for a reason, and you're absolutely right on that one. Fittingly, this friend descends from Irish blood and likes to get drunk.
so why don't I drink twice so much and act like a redneck
I have german/(I think) scotish in me and I live in the south but I don't seem to be stereotypical in almost anything