Join our server on Discord

Human/Digimon sexual intercourse.
UnknownH Wrote:phoenix that'd be easy it'd probally be a half human/half digimon hybrid
and trigger what?

Come to think of it it would be a little weird :?
UnknownH Wrote:phoenix that'd be easy it'd probally be a half human/half digimon hybrid
and trigger what?

Well I'd have thunk they'd evolve beyond DOS.
and trigger what?

Well I'd have thunk they'd evolve beyond DOS.
Quote:I still say piedmon and myotismon are actually gay but hey don't matter
Ah yeah, Piedmon is, but Myotismon has been seen with females in fics, so he's bisexual.
Quote:hmm (hope not too small)
...what are you talking about? :oops: If you mean my breast size, I'm currently an average size, though some people say I'm quite big (and like many women, I gain a size during my periods). last time I measured, it was 99 cms, but remember that my body is quite big as well (at least for the locals).
Quote:Gee, this text was awfully small. It's almost like you didn't want people to see it, writing analogous to muttering.
*chuckle*He's afraid to tell he's worried about my breast size, I bet.

Quote:Yes yes my point was renamon wouldn't have the clit of an eleven year old.
O_o Didn't know that guys cared about clit sizes.....Why are you worried about that, anyway?!O_o
You also have to take into account age (of course, these would have to be converted from Digimon age to human age). You wouldn't want to inadvertaintly be a pedophile, would you?
Quote:O_o Didn't know that guys cared about clit sizes.....Why are you worried about that, anyway?!O_o

Because I... Hate IDIOTS
whatever hhvorausgesagt
and uh... that was a joke yeah a joke... (I might have to get wise for this)
Quote:(I might have to get wise for this)

Don't do it don't do it!
Quote:You also have to take into account age (of course, these would have to be converted from Digimon age to human age). You wouldn't want to inadvertaintly be a pedophile, would you?
Ummmm...............now that you mention it, I remember reading a fic where Beelzemon was supposed to be 11 yo (wouldn't know how to translate it into human age).....But anyway, as long as it looks like an adult and cums, it's an adult in my book.

Quote:Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O_o Didn't know that guys cared about clit sizes.....Why are you worried about that, anyway?!O_o
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I... Hate IDIOTS
You mean you hate yourself?
Quote:and uh... that was a joke yeah a joke... (I might have to get wise for this)
C'mon, you were dying to know.... Wink And probably he won't admit that's not his only concern
ok that was just a joke but then I made one about him and we both laughed it was a fun time
hmm looks like an adult? (I'll have to grow this beard out more)