Join our server on Discord

Human/Digimon sexual intercourse.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Nate Hunter: Wow, that's so cool. I'd love to read it when it's done. And yeah, almost every Digimon has bedded both males and females. As an homosexual example, I can say only Gallantmon (only saw him with Beelzemon)
Unknown: What did you write?
I still say piedmon and myotismon are actually gay but hey don't matter
and I don't write anything really I suck at it but I'm good at non normal writing
Quote:Sorry, but when I turned 12 I was 1,63 m. I grew many inches when I was 11, and I looked just like now, only a little shorter (now I'm 1,70 m) and more slender , and with a flat chest. An 11 years old girl is usually almost an adult.
hmm (hope not too small)
Quote:hmm (hope not too small)
Gee, this text was awfully small. It's almost like you didn't want people to see it, writing analogous to muttering.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Would some digimon even breed? Like Machinedramon, wouldn't they be made?
yeah I was talking about the text if it was too small
and nun, yes they probally would and I don't thnik anyone figured out what they make it's much harder then pokemon
I agree with UnknownH they shure would.
yes cause would agumon and biyomon make an agumon a biyomon or a mix of both?
What about Pallmon and T.K.
UnknownH Wrote:yeah I was talking about the text if it was too small
and nun, yes they probally would and I don't thnik anyone figured out what they make it's much harder then pokemon

Also, what operating system would they use? Windows XP? Linux?
phoenix that'd be easy it'd probally be a half human/half digimon hybrid
and trigger what?
[/quote]
Sorry, but when I turned 12 I was 1,63 m. I grew many inches when I was 11, and I looked just like now, only a little shorter (now I'm 1,70 m) and more slender , and with a flat chest. An 11 years old girl is usually almost an adult.[/quote]
Yes yes my point was renamon wouldn't have the clit of an eleven year old.