Join our server on Discord

"The Year Sailor Moon Fans Got Screwed!"
Any one of you affected by Toei Company's decision to revoke the overseas rights to the anime Sailor Moon? Me, I was very affected. (I was a bit passionate about the show.) I really cried. And it only took Mama Aglaranna to snap me out of it.

PS. Next year, the Bloody Moon Revenge begins. Toei thinks that they can screw us like that, well, they are mistaken.
PPS. Permission to smuggle some Sailor Moon Stars episodes from Japan? Besides, once outside Tokyo, they will be deemed 'illegal' and I want to be able to get them past customs with my skin still on!

(BTW, PM me and I'll explain to you what this "Bloody Moon Revenge" thing is, okay?)
Princess, "Sailor Moon" is not crack, and therefore does not require smuggling. Just buy the imported videos.
Princess Jeannette Wrote:Any one of you affected by Toei Company's decision to revoke the overseas rights to the anime Sailor Moon? Me, I was very affected. (I was a bit passionate about the show.) I really cried. And it only took Mama Aglaranna to snap me out of it.

That's... sad. Really.

And GMP's right. it's not contraband. They're not going to throw you in a turkish prison because of the subtitled version of Sailor Stars being found in your bag. Just order the imports and stop being such a drama queen.
yeah I could easy get anything salior moon off the net with my bit torrent software but jeannette's still ever the drama queen
I got a little pissed when I found out that Battle Royale (the movie) was never going to be translated, but besides that, I've never experienced anything like you.
that might be because your not a drama queen like jeannette is :)
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Princess Jeannette Wrote:Any one of you affected by Toei Company's decision to revoke the overseas rights to the anime Sailor Moon? Me, I was very affected. (I was a bit passionate about the show.) I really cried. And it only took Mama Aglaranna to snap me out of it.

That's... sad. Really.

And GMP's right. it's not contraband. They're not going to throw you in a turkish prison because of the subtitled version of Sailor Stars being found in your bag. Just order the imports and stop being such a drama queen.

Okay, I'll get them. It's just that...(sobs)...you don't see the big picture of the situation as well as I do! And there may be other SM fans who are as passionate as I am.
maybe maybe not it's just that it's not that big of a deal but it is a big deal anyway I think I saw you could get the whole salior stars series on a torrent site a week ago but I can't remember
....we'll see, but I would get the DVDs instead.

PS. To whoever took away our rights to "fight evil by moonlight and win love (and sex) by daylight, even for Sailor Pluto":

1. Bite my geisha ass!
2. I'll fight you to get our Sailor Moon rights back. In short, I kicked it up a notch. BAM!!!

PS. To put it another way, think of Toei Company as Spheron 1 and the Brain Balls have taken over! (shudder)
This is not the end of the world, Jeanette. The dub of Sailor Moon was mediocre at its best, and it didn't reach that point very often. I'm quite certain that you are NOT a geisha, considering the level of training that entails.

Toei does have a current Sailor Moon series, which as horrible as it is may well lead to a quik relicensing of the anime by the middle of next year. I don't know if you've read any or all of this page (( http://www.iwaynet.net/~sos/kablooey.html )) on the Save our Senshi site, but it does put forth most of the information in a fairly straight-forward manner. All we can do is hope that Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon really fails so that Toei and PNP will be more likely to re-license the anime quickly.

The "big picture" has nothing to do with your feelings, it's all about corporate politics. Toei wants to see PGSM succeed and they don't want the anime interfering with the chances of success. If the series fails, though, then they may very well be more likely to re-license the anime series. Just have a bit of patience, and try to think with your head for a while.