Join our server on Discord

Where can I find this ?
I'm curently searching for the complete series of these pics

Anyone know where I can find 'em ?
I've seen those before but I can't remember where it was sorry
Isn't it amazing that some people have over 1k of posts but, in the end, they're almost all as meaningless as the post above this one? Honestly, if you don't have something helpful to say, don't say anything.

The collection is named "Private teacher." If you knew this (which I hope you didn't), all you had to do was search google image and turn safesearch off.

nevertheless, here it is: http://www.hentaibeach.de/ go there and look in the 'gallerie' and then "Private teacher". The stuff you're looking for should come up.
well excussse me but it was late and I wanted to post here then go to bed so if I couldn't help every person that came though here with a post requesting something then they leave then I'm sorry and by the way I did know that
I've been watching these boards for about a year, and I have to admit, you're [i]amazing[i].

How old are you? Ten? Your grasp of information and your writing doesn't sound like it came from anyone but a ten-year-old. Yes, yes, I'm sure you were in a hurry and you wanted to post quickly, yadda yadda yadda, but how long does it take to place in a comma once in a while? Or a period? And is that shift button there so hard to press? I really don't understand people who resort to 'ignoring grammar because I wanted to go quickly' (i.e. you). In a normal paragraph, I'm guessing using the shift, period, and comma keys would take you about three seconds more than if you had just ignored them.

And your excuse doesn't disprove anything I've said, anyways.

Quote:well excussse me but it was late and I wanted to post here

Umm, what? WHY did you want to post here? Oh, wait. I know. To give a meaningless post that doesn't help anyone.

Oh, and one more thing, genius. I hoped you didn't know the name of the collection because then you wouldn't be a complete dumbass. As I said, if you knew the name, all you had to do was Google image it, which would be the first logical step any person would take if they've been using the internet long enough. But I guess my hopes were dashed. You ARE a complete dumbass.
Hold on, I have to apologize. I had gotten angry just before I read your post and I may have said something in a way I shouldn't have. I'm sorry.