Join our server on Discord

Hybrid Halogen: Read
First off, if you continue to ask for your own request section, you will be temp-banned. You will NOT get one, so STOP asking.

Second, reduce your signature to the appropriate size (delete the copy pic) or I will temp-ban you until you do. Am I clear?

Thank you in advance.
SORRY IN ADVANCE

Here's the explanation.

1st: Gabu got confused there. (I meant a subheading under my name like all the other authors have. e.g. like a series name, but replaced by "request corner under Lemons>Hybrid Halogen) I did not request for a section on the site itself.

2nd: really sorry about the pic issue. I had added the pic onto the body of the board because at first I saw the html tag does not work on the sig. But later I found it actually works so I added the html to the sig part. now all my old posts had the pic in the body and a pic in the sig part. SORRY FOR THAT. I already explained that to Gabu and I'm busy editing my posts right now taking the pic off the body of my posts. Although I might miss a few so if you see them please tell me so I can go and fix em up. (you also sait they were too big?? But they are exactly 400x300.

PLEASE DON'T TEMP-BAN ME AGAIN (LAST TIME MY NAME TURNED TO BE "USELESS PILE OF MEAT" I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT THIS WOULD BE)

I am following the rules, the pic issue was an accident and the Request issue was plainly a misunderstanding.

Waiting for your reply
That's fine. All I wanted you to do was correct the issue, and you did. Nothing further.