Join our server on Discord

Where do the digidestined and tamers live?
Hey. I'm new here, but can someone help with this? I'm working in some fanfics and I need to know the names of the cities and towns everyone live.
writing a fanfic and need info? this guy has all you need (up to frontier) http://www.digibros.net/~digipedia/
he has pretty much everything you need to know
All the Digidestend and Tamers and Frontierlive in Tokyo

Digidestend live in Odaiba

Tamers live in Shinjuku
Thanks, guys. That was a huge help.
UHMMM.. NOOOO?!?!?!

I'm very sure that NONE of the characters live in Tokyo.

the Digidestined (01 and 02), lived in Odaiba, Tamers live in West Shinjuku, and.. I have a hunch that Takuya and Koji live in Shinbashi.
No, BlackPhoenix right. Odaiba and Shinjuku aren't cities, but disticts in Tokyo. It took me forever to find them in a map 'til I learned their IN a city. But thanks, Waru, for the Frontiers' hometown.
Well, I can't add too much, but...

Takuya lives in the Jiyugaoka district, which is a major residential zone in Tokyo. It's very likely that both Kouji and Kouichi also live there, as Takuya saw them both riding the rain from Jiyugaoka Station to Shibuya Station, which is a 15 minute ride. Since the other kids were already there, they probably got called earlier and had more time to make it, so they could probably be from anywhere in Japan. I can TRY to figure out where they live, but I can't promise anything on that.
*shuts up*
heh heh don't feel bad waru nate just knows a lot about digimon sometimes
Quote:Well, I can't add too much, but...

Takuya lives in the Jiyugaoka district, which is a major residential zone in Tokyo. It's very likely that both Kouji and Kouichi also live there, as Takuya saw them both riding the rain from Jiyugaoka Station to Shibuya Station, which is a 15 minute ride. Since the other kids were already there, they probably got called earlier and had more time to make it, so they could probably be from anywhere in Japan. I can TRY to figure out where they live, but I can't promise anything on that.
I've got an interesting residence fact from Frontier that I've brought to my latest lemon. Junpei doesn't live in an apartment. In a flashback, after walking home during a storm, he looked outside his window, into the scary woods. Think about that for a second.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against