Join our server on Discord

Happy birthday Unknown!!!!!!!!!
I was saying that I had some anti-venom with me and I was joking about a "dream"
got the anti venom part............ still lost to the conection to the dream...
nevermind the dream thing
Quote:so what kind of gremlin did you want? and i'll even lend you 8 of em
Quote:ha I know assassins to do that quick easy painless or painful just name it
Oh thanks guys. Too bad I didn't know you when I was in the first years...my career would have been a lot easier...
Quote:"the brain bends and twists to deal with the harsh reality"eh it's ok i know a two wat bulb is brighter at most things... but as a redeaming quality it'd be pretty hard to kill me -i'm too stupid to fall over- and i've been told i could concoct some rather dia-o-bull-ick-al strat- a-ma-tagies

since my brain doesnt work i tend to think with my heart, soul, or.... *looks down* well you get the idea ^_^
Well, you're admittedly not a genius, so I'm not discovering America...If it means anything, I think of you as smarter than my classmates (not much of a compliment, really) and at least you have great taste ;P
About the last part...reminds me of a feminist joke. God tells Adam:'I have two news for you;one good and one bad. The good one is that I'm going to give you a brain and a penis' 'Great-says Adam-And which is the bad?' 'The bad is that I'll give you enough blood irrigation enough to make only one work' lol
Quote:but I can't tell you here it might be too... well you know
C'mon, I'm not buying that again... Then, I'll see Casey's dream...(I sure am game to do this)
Quote:dreams envolving the two of us
*awakens in Casey's dream**first thing she notices is that she's wearing a tiger microbikini and that her normally 99cms/39'' breastsize has grown to an amazingly huge 115cms/45''*WHAT THE....?!!!!! How could you this to me, Casey?!!!!!guess it's not so bad after all
Quote:a bottle of sun tan lotion
*Casey is smearing it on her back* Why do I need this if it's evening?!(I wouldn't go to a beach otherwise) *grabs bottle* Wait...this is not suntan lotion...it's...*blush*
Quote:unknown tied to a bouy out in the ocean
*sees Unknown in the distance tied head down, water covering his head* Whoah, Casey, release him!!! *Casey shakes head* Well, then I'll go myself!!! *goes grab a floater but looks down and realizes she doesn't need it* *jumps in the water. The current is rough and Zephyr loses her bra to it* Dammit!!
*arrives at Unknown's bouy and covers herself with her hair, but it's not enough. Both of Zephyr's nipples can be spotted among the wet locks* He...he's not breathing....*unties Unknown from the buoy and gives him mouth to mouth resuscitation for 5'. Finally, he breathes again* Whew...Eh* unknown places his mouth on her again* Uh?! U're breathing again, U don't need any more of th...Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!*pushes him away*
Better run away while you still can...This Casey guy means bussiness. If he could change my body like this, he can change yours...for the bad....
* swims back to Casey and glares at him as she slowly approaches him* How could you...Why can't you be friends? Why do you need to do things like this? He almost drowned!!!! Well, I think you deserve to drown too!!! *throws back her hair and buries Casey's head btw her breasts*

PS Hahahaha..this looks almost like a hentai fic plot. Now the cybercafe's closing, so I'll answer your mails next time. Later!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:so what kind of gremlin did you want? and i'll even lend you 8 of em
Quote:ha I know assassins to do that quick easy painless or painful just name it
Oh thanks guys. Too bad I didn't know you when I was in the first years...my career would have been a lot easier...

just say the word Wink Twisted

Quote:"the brain bends and twists to deal with the harsh reality"eh it's ok i know a two wat bulb is brighter at most things... but as a redeaming quality it'd be pretty hard to kill me -i'm too stupid to fall over- and i've been told i could concoct some rather dia-o-bull-ick-al strat- a-ma-tagies

since my brain doesnt work i tend to think with my heart, soul, or.... *looks down* well you get the idea ^_^
Well, you're admittedly not a genius, so I'm not discovering America...If it means anything, I think of you as smarter than my classmates (not much of a compliment, really) and at least you have great taste ;P

that i do ^_^ let me know if ya try me Twisted lol -had to be said you set yourself for that one

About the last part...reminds me of a feminist joke. God tells Adam:'I have two news for you;one good and one bad. The good one is that I'm going to give you a brain and a penis' 'Great-says Adam-And which is the bad?' 'The bad is that I'll give you enough blood irrigation enough to make only one work' lol

in a way... that wasnt a joke... tis sad but true

Quote:but I can't tell you here it might be too... well you know
C'mon, I'm not buying that again... Then, I'll see Casey's dream...(I sure am game to do this)

yay ^_^

Quote:dreams envolving the two of us
*awakens in Casey's dream**first thing she notices is that she's wearing a tiger microbikini and that her normally 99cms/39'' breastsize has grown to an amazingly huge 115cms/45''*WHAT THE....?!!!!! How could you this to me, Casey?!!!!!guess it's not so bad after all
Quote:a bottle of sun tan lotion
*Casey is smearing it on her back* Why do I need this if it's evening?!(I wouldn't go to a beach otherwise) *grabs bottle* Wait...this is not suntan lotion...it's...*blush*

heheh damn shes on to me... :oops: Twisted then again thats not a bad thing if ya think about it

Quote:unknown tied to a bouy out in the ocean
*sees Unknown in the distance tied head down, water covering his head* Whoah, Casey, release him!!! *Casey shakes head* Well, then I'll go myself!!! *goes grab a floater but looks down and realizes she doesn't need it* *jumps in the water. The current is rough and Zephyr loses her bra to it* Dammit!!
*arrives at Unknown's bouy and covers herself with her hair, but it's not enough. Both of Zephyr's nipples can be spotted among the wet locks* He...he's not breathing....*unties Unknown from the buoy and gives him mouth to mouth resuscitation for 5'. Finally, he breathes again* Whew...Eh* unknown places his mouth on her again* Uh?! U're breathing again, U don't need any more of th...Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!*pushes him away*
Better run away while you still can...This Casey guy means bussiness. If he could change my body like this, he can change yours...for the bad....

and i dont even need the dream Twisted *loads snipper rifle* zeph.. you ever been skeet shooting? no? just toss him in the air and i'll demonstrate the rest...

* swims back to Casey and glares at him as she slowly approaches him* How could you...Why can't you be friends? Why do you need to do things like this? He almost drowned!!!! Well, I think you deserve to drown too!!! *throws back her hair and buries Casey's head btw her breasts*

hmmm at least its a good way to die *starts kissing zephyr* btw do i get resusitated too?

PS Hahahaha..this looks almost like a hentai fic plot. Now the cybercafe's closing, so I'll answer your mails next time. Later!

k - unknown you should be grateful she bought you some time i'lllllll.. hunt ya down later... *smirks* when i get the free time
I do have a time machine you know I'm a well stocked good/evil person Twisted
well I don't want everyone to see it unless it's an RP but I'll tell you if you want to know
hmm I learned some powerful dream technquies so I can handle a lot
and it does sound like one if only I could write hmmm... *goes off to think*
and just try it casey we keep one upping each other
Quote:just say the word
Quote:I do have a time machine you know I'm a well stocked good/evil person
I'll keep it in mind when I restart the classes. But a time machine wouldn't do much difference in my case....But you can always lend it to me to win lotteries or something ;)

Quote:and i dont even need the dream *loads snipper rifle* zeph.. you ever been skeet shooting? no? just toss him in the air and i'll demonstrate the rest...
Wha...Why can't you be friends?! Dammit!! *casts Protect, Shield and Life 3 on Unknown*

Quote:hmmm at least its a good way to die *starts kissing zephyr
*feels Casey's tongue in her breasts* UH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ugh....*face gets red and starts to sweat* What the hell are you...?!!!!!!....Mmh...I guess this isn't so bad either

Quote:btw do i get resusitated too?
Uh...eh....You're not gonna die....in your own dream....*tries to guide Casey's mouth to her left nipple* More....

Quote:unknown you should be grateful she bought you some time i'lllllll.. hunt ya down later... *smirks* when i get the free time
You're not...leaving here....anytime soon....*parts her legs and starts rubbing herself against Casey's thigh*

Quote:well I don't want everyone to see it unless it's an RP but I'll tell you if you want to know
Of course it's a RPG. And an odd one to boot.
Quote:hmm I learned some powerful dream technquies so I can handle a lot
Don't try to act macho....If it wasn't for me, you would be fish food now. At least you can thank me for saving you..Maybe you can find my bra for me....But meanwhile, I ask you and Casey: Do you mind if I hang around here topless?
Quote:and it does sound like one if only I could write hmmm... *goes off to think*
LOL! When I came home last time, I drew some pics of this. Yeah, I was thinking about writing it myself. I'm the 1 who must do it cuz I'm the only one who doesn't want to kill anyone... *glares at both* all the time. But in any case,to be a hentai fic I should fuck you both.
BTW....you both seem kinda weak, or tired, or sleepy in this thread...Maybe it's just my imagination. And none of the 2 have told me what do you think about my looks in this dream (the (now topless) tiger microbikini and oversized, gigantic tits) :P

PS I owe you the mails again...I'm staying too shortly these days....
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I'll keep it in mind when I restart the classes. But a time machine wouldn't do much difference in my case....But you can always lend it to me to win lotteries or something ;)
ok but I only get one of those time changing for my own benifit things
a year

Quote:Wha...Why can't you be friends?! Dammit!! *casts Protect, Shield and Life 3 on Unknown*
I don't know we're just a little competitive

Quote:Don't try to act macho....If it wasn't for me, you would be fish food now. At least you can thank me for saving you..Maybe you can find my bra for me....But meanwhile, I ask you and Casey: Do you mind if I hang around here topless?
ok I'll be quite and it's fine

Quote:LOL! When I came home last time, I drew some pics of this. Yeah, I was thinking about writing it myself. I'm the 1 who must do it cuz I'm the only one who doesn't want to kill anyone... *glares at both* all the time. But in any case,to be a hentai fic I should fuck you both.
BTW....you both seem kinda weak, or tired, or sleepy in this thread...Maybe it's just my imagination. And none of the 2 have told me what do you think about my looks in this dream (the (now topless) tiger microbikini and oversized, gigantic tits) :P
pics!? both? hmm I may have a technique for that I learned it from the sayin-jins) and you look extreamly hot

Quote:PS I owe you the mails again...I'm staying too shortly these days....
ok no prob
Quote:ok but I only get one of those time changing for my own benifit things
a year
Well, we might go together, then? (Or if you can't ,If you win the lottery you can take me to holidays in Paris or something ;P
Quote:I don't know we're just a little competitive
...and you win every competition cuz he just gives up for no reason :?
Quote:ok I'll be quite and it's fine
Glad to know that. I somehow expected that answer.
Quote:pics!? both? hmm I may have a technique for that I learned it from the sayin-jins) and you look extreamly hot
Yeah XD (tried to imagine how would you look like....With casey is easier cuz I already know.) BTW....a technique for what?! Show me....
And gee, thanks. I look kinda odd, but not so bad I guess. I'm glad you "heart" this look Twisted
*snaps out of Casey's dream(not Unknown's) and returns to her usually winged black armored self*
Hey Casey. I swear for all my Beelzemon yaoi. If you don't post here either, I'll never, EVER RP again with you. I don't keep thinking funny things (and hot too, this time) for you to just disappear.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, we might go together, then? (Or if you can't ,If you win the lottery you can take me to holidays in Paris or something ;P
well I might can

Quote:Yeah XD (tried to imagine how would you look like....With casey is easier cuz I already know.) BTW....a technique for what?! Show me....
And gee, thanks. I look kinda odd, but not so bad I guess. I'm glad you "heart" this look Twisted
technique have you ever heard of DBZ's fusion technique?
and everyone looks kinda odd that's just a human thing