Join our server on Discord

Happy birthday Unknown!!!!!!!!!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:hey zeph you and the girls in those suits would be a great present for me heh heh
You don't deserve any gift, you didn't give me anything for X.mas!!!
....oh, I can't be so cruel. I'll send you something *sends Santa in underwear and gives a candies bag to Unknown*

lol enjoy those candies unknown ^_^

Quote:and I am not afraid of tarantulas (but are they defanged?)
I don't know....I wanted to make a joke but I never expected him answering that....
First Unknown wins me an argument..now Casey says sth I didn't expect..I must be losing my sharpness..

heheh your becoming a half-wit like me ^_^

Quote:hmmm... duno but that dosen't matter if they never find him ^_^
You're right. Hide him in your closet.

................................. i was suggesting a suage sitch but that works too god knows i never see anything that goes in it - think i have closet gremlins... IM A NAME ONE SKIPPY lol

Quote:*glances left*..... *glances right*... wasn't exactly where i was going with this *shrugs* but alright... *starts changing* frickin hell *shiver shiver* its cold out here
*anime sweatdrop* I didn't mean you!!!!!! The Digimon are the ones who are gonna change!!!!!

......... eheheh ok then ^_^; *changes back into black pants and a black seuade shirt*

Quote:*looks around for some sort of death trap before casey enters the room* heheh *shrugs* just a precaution
*Casey finds Zephyr face to face in her room* Knock before entering!!!! *flips Casey out of the room*

...... oww *looks over to tarantula* she always play this rough? *tarantula chitters* .... good Twisted

Quote:*pokes Casey* yeah yeah, you can't evolve that easy to an idiot XD
C'mon, it's the default evolution *loos around and sees lots of examples*
Argg!
like you? that would be a problem :D
you see first you knock like this *knocks* now she'll let me in :)
*casey gets up, dusts himself off, leans against the wall, and counts down from three. at the stroke of one casey watches unknown get hurled out the door and skid to a stop.* heheh you too huh? Wink lol
no I forgot something I'll be back I just have to go to a convience store
*knocks on door then enters* heheh i didnt Wink Twisted lol *shuts and locks door* *unknown breakes down the door to see zephyr and casey playing strip poker -casey having lost his shirt* ..... was that really nessasary? *looks to zephyr pissed off from having to repair the door*
well I'll fix this then deal me in
Quote:................................. i was suggesting a suage sitch but that works too god knows i never see anything that goes in it - think i have closet gremlins... IM A NAME ONE SKIPPY
Good! I'll keep that in mind when I need to get rid of some Professors or classmates. Twisted
Quote:...... oww *looks over to tarantula* she always play this rough?
Of course...you did say you liked RPGs (Rough Playing Games). and don't bother talking to the tarantulas; they're brainwashed.
Quote:Argg!
like you? that would be a problem
Like Casey? No...One thing is to lose some sharpness and another to lose half of your br.....*looks at Casey* ....half of your bragging.
Quote:*casey gets up, dusts himself off, leans against the wall, and counts down from three. at the stroke of one casey watches unknown get hurled out the door and skid to a stop.* heheh you too huh?

no I forgot something I'll be back I just have to go to a convience store

*knocks on door then enters* heheh i didnt *shuts and locks door* *unknown breakes down the door to see zephyr and casey playing strip poker -casey having lost his shirt* ..... was that really nessasary? *looks to zephyr pissed off from having to repair the door*

Damn. Wake up, you two! You were both bited by the tarantulas...Thank goodness I had some serum around......Oops. Think it's past its date..
....were you having some dream about me?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:................................. i was suggesting a suage sitch but that works too god knows i never see anything that goes in it - think i have closet gremlins... IM A NAME ONE SKIPPY
Good! I'll keep that in mind when I need to get rid of some Professors or classmates. Twisted

so what kind of gremlin did you want? and i'll even lend you 8 of em lol

Quote:...... oww *looks over to tarantula* she always play this rough?
Of course...you did say you liked RPGs (Rough Playing Games). and don't bother talking to the tarantulas; they're brainwashed.

crap ahh well still got some interesting photos from em ^_^

Quote:Argg!
like you? that would be a problem
Like Casey? No...One thing is to lose some sharpness and another to lose half of your br.....*looks at Casey* ....half of your bragging.

"the brain bends and twists to deal with the harsh reality"eh it's ok i know a two wat bulb is brighter at most things... but as a redeaming quality it'd be pretty hard to kill me -i'm too stupid to fall over- and i've been told i could concoct some rather dia-o-bull-ick-al strat- a-ma-tagies

since my brain doesnt work i tend to think with my heart, soul, or.... *looks down* well you get the idea ^_^

Damn. Wake up, you two! You were both bited by the tarantulas...Thank goodness I had some serum around......Oops. Think it's past its date..
....were you having some dream about me?[/quote]

damn you ya eight legged roach you told her?!! .... wait tarantulas arent poisonious.... eheheh nope no dreams envolving the two of us, a bottle of sun tan lotion, unknown tied to a bouy out in the ocean, in figi.............. *starts drooling*
Quote:Good! I'll keep that in mind when I need to get rid of some Professors or classmates.
ha I know assassins to do that quick easy painless or painful just name it

Quote:Damn. Wake up, you two! You were both bited by the tarantulas...Thank goodness I had some serum around......Oops. Think it's past its date..
....were you having some dream about me?
good thing I carry some anti-venom with me and yeah but I can't tell you here it might be too... well you know
....were you having some dream about me?[/quote]
good thing I carry some anti-venom with me and yeah but I can't tell you here it might be too... well you know[/quote]

HUH?! confusimablated i is.......